Have you travel through Vietnam?

Jen.Deafvn

Reaction score
Hello AllDeaf! I am deaf and living in Vietnam. Have you travel through Vietnam? In June and July holiday, I will guide you to travel in Vietnam when you were flying over Vietnam. Enthusiasm and I am trying to help you when you want to travel and sightseeing in Vietnam. Do you like any of the other provinces: Nha Trang - The Game (sea), Hue, Hoian, Hanoi, Vinh Ha long , Vung Tau - Ba Ria, Da Lat, ...ect... Vietnam also food such as noodle soup, noodle sauce, egg roll, Quang noodles, broken rice, sticky rice and chicken, ...., To visit the War Museum, "August Revolution" campaign ... I will guide and help you ok? If going abroad are looking to buy on the culture of Vietnam. I will help and teach you to understand cultural issues of money.

Provinces in Vietnam:

Da Lat.jpg
DaLat

HUế.jpg
Hue

Nha Trang.jpeg
Nha Trang

Vũng Tàu - Ba Ria.jpg
Vũng tàu - Bà rịa

Hà Nội.jpg
HaNoi

Vinh Hạ Long.jpg
Vinh Ha Long

Hội An.JPG
Hoian

TPHCM.jpg
Ho Chi Minh City

The food in Vietnam :

Bánh xèo.jpg : Bánh xèo ( Pancakes )

Bún mắm.jpg : Bún Mắm ( Bun mam )

Cơm tấm vào buổi sáng.jpg : cơm tấm ( Broken rice )

Mì Quang.jpg : Mì quang ( Wheat photosynthesis )

Phở bò Sài gòn.jpg : Phở ( Pho )

Trứng Vịt lộn (TVL).jpg : Trứng vịt lộn ( Duck egg roll )

xôi gà.jpg : Xôi gà ( Sticky chicken )

In June and July summer break, AllDeaf like to travel Vietnam, contact me so that I will guide and help AllDeaf ok?

Loves you! Upcoming summer vacation in July, I'll buy a plane ticket through Vietnam! Ok? You remember the advice and help me! because I do not know any way! I was afraid of getting lost! I like to eat in Vietnam. To play from the 25-day Vietnam. Finished, I returned to Canada. You Understand Me?
Thank you!
Mrs.Barbara Brown

The food in Vietnam :

View attachment 16022 : Bánh xèo ( Pancakes )

View attachment 16023 : Bún Mắm ( Bun mam )

View attachment 16024 : cơm tấm ( Broken rice )

View attachment 16025 : Mì quang ( Wheat photosynthesis )

View attachment 16027 : Phở ( Pho )

View attachment 16028 : Trứng vịt lộn ( Duck egg roll )

View attachment 16029 : Xôi gà ( Sticky chicken )

In June and July summer break, AllDeaf like to travel Vietnam, contact me so that I will guide and help AllDeaf ok?

Although I cannot read Vietnamese, I think "Mi Quang" is a kind of noodles, not the chemical reaction that plants use for make their food.:hmm:

Loves you! Upcoming summer vacation in July, I'll buy a plane ticket through Vietnam! Ok? You remember the advice and help me! because I do not know any way! I was afraid of getting lost! I like to eat in Vietnam. To play from the 25-day Vietnam. Finished, I returned to Canada. You Understand Me?
Thank you!
Mrs.Barbara Brown

oh you sound so exaclty as jen.deafvn. cool!

Thank you!
Mrs.Barbara Brown

LOL....... WOW.... This did it for me.

JEN!!! Where can I send you 500 dollars? In fact, I want to send you 1000 dollars so that you can go to the university for TWO semesters!!! Let me know what is your address? I want to visit too! Where do I visit you?

Wirelessly posted

No thanks, my time there in '70 '71 was enough for me.

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

No thanks, my time there in '70 '71 was enough for me.

Yep!....Same as for my brother....and no desire to eat the food either...I'm sure Vietnam has somewhat been "cleaned up" (at least I hope so!)...but during the war years, my brother said it was the filthiest country he had been to!...No indoor plumbing whatsoever...just "squat and go"....

LOL....... WOW.... This did it for me.

JEN!!! Where can I send you 500 dollars? In fact, I want to send you 1000 dollars so that you can go to the university for TWO semesters!!! Let me know what is your address? I want to visit too! Where do I visit you?

Oh, I really details below:
My name Doan Pham Khiem (Deaf)
I am a student of Fine Arts.
Native Place: Thai Binh
ID cards: 023594940. Issued on November 22nd 2008 by Police of Ho Chi Minh City.
Permanent / Current Residence: 112 Le Thanh Ton Str, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1 (Collective Quarter - Room No 4, 2nd Floor).
or:
Fine Arts University Ho Chi Minh City
Address: 05 Phan Dang Luu Str, Ward 3, District 1 - Ho Chi Minh City
Room No. 603, 6th floor ( Because thanks to friends for help and informed me that "your envelope" when you have sent a letter to Vietnam via Post Office was but yesterday I was not able to enter the classroom because the University has pursued I'm out already! So tomorrow morning I will not be on University! )

If you have free time in June or July (Summer holidays), you will fly over Vietnam. I have to wait and pick you up at Tan Son Nhat Airport in Ho Chi Minh City. Ok? I'm afraid to get $ 1000 dollars. I just need money $ 500 dollars to split the money. To pay the costs of the University and pay the Electricity and Water. The remaining money is buying oil paint, brushes, education level, ... etc. .. Or savings. Because what if I am sick, I have to pay doctor's fees. If excess money is sent through banks to save money. To have enough money in the bank, I have to send back to you! I really never wasted again. But why put more money you give me $ 1000 dollars? I do not have to request $ 1000 dollars cash.

I thank you very much. Because of your interest and contact me more! You are too kind!
Loves you! Please understand that you please allow me to introduce you. Let me put your full name into the log book. To Celebrate!
AllDeaf hope you understand and sympathize with me because my family situation particularly difficult.
Sincerely,

Last edited:
Yep!....Same as for my brother....and no desire to eat the food either...I'm sure Vietnam has somewhat been "cleaned up" (at least I hope so!)...but during the war years, my brother said it was the filthiest country he had been to!...No indoor plumbing whatsoever...just "squat and go"....

Oh, right. I see. Have indoor plumbing! Long years, the Prime Minister has directed another company to do plumbing for everyone to Vietnam. Each month, the Health Ministry's inspector always check what foods in supermarkets and in markets because people need such a request. You understand?
Sincerely,

Food and cultural tradition Vietnam :

Áo dài.jpg : Long dress (silk)

Chiếc nón lá.jpg : The leaf hats

Cay tre.jpg : Cay Tre

Hoa sen.jpg : Hoa Sen

hoa sen 1a.JPG : Hoa Sen 1 ( big )

Xào Rau Muống.jpg : Saute Vegetables "Muong"

Bún nước Lèo.jpg : Water noodles "Leo"

Cháo rau củ.JPG : Porridge Vegetables and tuber

dua-viet71.jpg : Rice Family

Bánh Chưng (date 01.01).jpeg : Banh Chung