Have you been kicked out of a public place?

ravensteve1961

Reaction score
I was kicked out of a baltimore blast game cause i was picking on the other teams players.

Ouch, tsk tsk...

When I was younger, I was kicked out of the movie theater for ummmm....never mind LOL...;)

No, but I was suspended from public school like 4 times in my life. Does that count? Who cares anyway? Some of them were really unfair and unjust, but what's a child to do? Their opinions don't matter anyway. LOL

You guys are making me laugh here hahaha.....I aren't saying a word!

Yeah, few times. One from night club where I got into a fight with one guy. He pushed me so I reacted by punch his face and got into a bad fight (we had few cuts on our faces at that time). It took 9 men to throw us out. Actually it was fun, we had some good beers together at other bar right after they kicked us out :)

One from the skating area for not following the rules.

Another one from fast food... I was playing a joke on them. I saw the rules posted on the door outside of fast food and it said:

No T-Shirt
No Shoes
No Service

I decided to play a joke on them by take my T-shirt and my shoes off then put the shoes on my hands and wrap the T-shirt on my feet. I walked into the fast food and one manager walked out from employee area where people are cooking and told me to get out of here or he'll call the police. I guess he don't have sense of humor.

That's it, I believe...

Last edited:
^Angel^ said:
When I was younger, I was kicked out of the movie theater for ummmm....never mind LOL...;)
You mean 'Get Brain'? :-o

I wonder if anyone beside Vampy will catch what I mean :dizzy:

Yes Magatsu - Get Brain = oral sexual! :)

Anyway... I have not been kicked out of any places. Is that bad? :)

Last edited:
^Angel^ said:
Ouch, tsk tsk...

ummmm! were u moaning in there???:naughty:

Nope. Trying to defend myself against someone who had a crush on my ex (he's my "brother", why would I want him back???)

Yes, I have been kicked out of Oliver Garden Resturant for having sex with my ex boyfriend in the women restroom. :Oops:

Back