Have the Jehovah Witness people come to your door?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wickedeyed said:
u know what i'd do..
open the door naked...
when they look at me..

i'd scream

"you've sinned bitch!"

That is so funny. :laugh2: :laugh2:

Jehovah Witness people came to my apartment, I told them that I am not interested in JW Church and they gave me their phone number and addresses. I never call them back.

Yes JW always come knock on my door and that person is very nice person but Im not intresting JW reglious at all and I dont believe what JW try tell me all I do is I keep cool with them. Im Lutheran Reglious all my life and Im stay at my own church instead of JW. JW try tell me that God name is Jehovah but I dont beleive it . Im beleive is God name is " I AM" that all and I dont care what JW said. I have been arugue with JW people and I dont care what they like it or not. JW said Church dont have commucation for the deaf people just sit there and do nothing How we can learn from bible. JW telling me that all other reglious church are false. I told JW Not my church are not false one and my church is true !! reglious. And I told JW that Im very busy and Im keep try get rid of JW. I dont like JW Reglious. I love my own regloius and I dont care how hard they try pull me to join JW. Im beleive JW try hurt all churches reglious . Im beleive JW try give all deaf brain washers.

oh dude Jehovah Witnesses come to our house ALL the time. so many times infact we dont answer the door unless we look through the peep hole. the door will ring and my brother's like "Who is it?" so i check and i say...."Jehovahs!" and then for like 3 minutes we try not to move so we dont make any noise and they leave.

I had problems with JW coming to the door, i usually peek in the hole and see who at the door, i just open the door and say may i help you? *yikes* its JW, i would say ah its bible thumper people and tell them that their religious belif is full of bull crap. and now i have problems why?? Nozobo's brother preached me, we agureged and gave me JW video i just threw it in the trash and again Nozobo brother gave Nozobo the video i told him leave it on the outside door step, Nozobo agrees. im glad he dislike JW. if they do come the door, i will call our kitty as you see it on Nozobo advatar,, and have her run and jump claw them away, i think we need a mini doberman dog to chase them heh. in my opion that JW's philosphy on beliefs and dont belive in hoildays are ridliocius *smh*

I have other idea, When the door bell dongs, let them in and take them to the backyard and show them several cross on the lawn, i would say those are the " Missing Jehovah Witness People" and theres empty lot for ya, they ZOOOM... never bother us again :dance2:

Jw

We have quite a large JW community here. Many of them are deaf and the church has a very good sign language program. A large percentage of the congregation of JW here can Sign. A few years ago they built a new church and they did it all within a weekend. Everyone pitched in with their various skills, so there were no "labor" costs.

I respect JW's beliefs, I have talked with many of them. It is not for me, but I can understand their viewpoint.

The reason they come to your house is because someone SENT them there. It does not hurt to be honest and diplomatic and ask them not to come again.

What I DISLIKE about JW is that they kick people out of their church for "sinning". That does not make sense to me. One gal I know was asked to leave because she was living with her boyfriend without the benefit of marriage. Another one wore her dresses "too short".

It seems to me that the "sinners" are the ones that NEED to go to church.

Yes, they have been to my house and I told them that I had studied different religions and had already made up my mine which one I preferred.

They came to my house once in 8 years. :roll: My hubby suspected them as JW and demanded them to leave. My hubby said "No thanks, I am not interested in your religion because we already believe in Jesus in our ways. So please leave now."

At first, I thought they were just visitors who just moved here nearby. :ugh: I'm glad that my hubby was there with me and protect me.

That happened a long ago, and now I know who I believe in. :thumb:

We always had Jehovah's Witnesses coming to the house. Some were hearing, a lot of them deaf. They were very nice, and we told them that we are Catholic and not interested. They would try to convince us to listen to them, and maybe we would change out minds about being Catholic, and I told them very nicely again that we were not interested, and they left. They would keep coming back over and over, especially the hearing ones that knew sign language. But, what they did was make off that they were just visiting and would start talking to my father. These were 3 ladies who all signed. Every week they would show up to talk to my dad. Until one day, I saw my dad outside with these 3 ladies, and I recognized one of them as an interpreter for the deaf, and I knew she was a Jehovah's Witness, and when I told my dad, he was so upset, because indirectly, they were trying to brainwash him, and I told them never to come back here again because they took advantage of a deaf, elderly man. We have never seen another one again.

One gal I know was asked to leave because she was living with her boyfriend without the benefit of marriage.
Can totally 100% understand that.....that's a legitmate thing....Ever notice that a lot of the hyper religious types tend to think that the rules don't apply to them? Its like the girls who are anti- abortion but who sleep with their boyfriends.
Another one wore her dresses "too short".
That is DUMB! Unless of course they were REALLY Britney Spears/slut short......

a while ago like few weeks ago :roll: 2 came to door and kept ringing the bell won't leave us alone so finally told them to leave us alone and i told them no thanks.. they gulped ;) I guess they wud never give up til u are with jehovah witness and it's scary that I saw ONE buliding near where I live i was like :ugh: oh well.. life goes on ;)

Know What !!! ???

We did this to them last weekend. :lol:

Attachments

• doorbell.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 23
Jehovah Witness people - *knock knock*

CrazyRedhead - *open the door*

Jehovah Witness people - * We would like to talk with you about our religious*

CrazyRedhead - * :madfawk: :fu2: :mad2: GO AWAY* *SLAM DOOR*

Jehovah Witness people - *looking each other. She is not nice woman*

CrazyRedhead - *evil laughs maahahaha! :rofl: *

Sabrina said:
We did this to them last weekend. :lol:
we all would love to hear the SPECIFIC DETAILS of what happened :dj:

ha!

i invite them in ..and listen...them show them where they are wrong!!
besides motorcycles, i study theaolgy! ha!
these people have no clue compared to me.

Lantana said:
We have quite a large JW community here. Many of them are deaf and the church has a very good sign language program. A large percentage of the congregation of JW here can Sign. A few years ago they built a new church and they did it all within a weekend. Everyone pitched in with their various skills, so there were no "labor" costs.

I respect JW's beliefs, I have talked with many of them. It is not for me, but I can understand their viewpoint.

The reason they come to your house is because someone SENT them there. It does not hurt to be honest and diplomatic and ask them not to come again.

What I DISLIKE about JW is that they kick people out of their church for "sinning". That does not make sense to me. One gal I know was asked to leave because she was living with her boyfriend without the benefit of marriage. Another one wore her dresses "too short".

It seems to me that the "sinners" are the ones that NEED to go to church.

Yes, they have been to my house and I told them that I had studied different religions and had already made up my mine which one I preferred.

Yes, I second that.

I grow up with few JW at school. They were taught to become JW thru their parents. I remember that the parents told teacher to not let their children to have birthday & Xmas parties. The teacher feel sorry for their children and so they let them to have party without their parents know because they begged the teacher to not tell their parents that they want to have party, too.

After we left school and saw each other sometimes... They decided to be faith to JW. I respect their wishes. I listen their opinion why they beleive JW is good for them.

I also met and made friends with few JW, too. It´s great that they respect me as I them. I´m good listener and interesting to learn anything from them and also keep question them etc. etc. Of course we have interesting debated.

At first my bf (happen my hubby) was mad with me and tell me to not involve with those people who want to brainwash me. I convinced him to respect my friendship with JW people. He found them wonderful people and surprised that they do not push us to become JW but respect us as their friend.

My hubby & I invited them to attend our wedding. They gave us 2 bibles and 2 beautiful large wood salt and pepper as wedding gift. I still have it here. I enjoy myself to read the bible stories sometimes.

One thing, I find them as wonderful people who are interesting to learn to be volunteer interpreters and like to learn sign languages... They are very patience people.

I was like *sigh* when I see the people who bitching JW people because they are only human like us. Simple is respect what they are. They didn´t say anything to bitching you over your reglious.

If JW ever knocked my door, and I knew it was JW, I would just undress and go down and open the door! I will surely close the door within 5 seconds. That way, they won't bother come back! They WILL FREAK OUT! :giggle:

Sabrina said:
Dang... Was not the one selling condoms with flavor and glow at my door ? I am so sick of the Jehovan knock the door told me that the flag was not suppose to be hang up at my window. I told them F**K Off... They never came to my door.

It feels like that someone came to my door and preaching me about this or that.

:ugh:

Yes in several times Jehovah Witness ppl had been coming to my door, I kept cool. Because they wanted to learn sign languages. The lady was a nice and she knew my son, her cousin who was my son's classmate. I was polite and explained her what I understood religious where I not discuss, either had nothing to be against religious because we are different religious. Then she respect me. If they want to learn sign languages what I may be accepted but not discuss about religious, sorry.

I had a talk with a group of traveling JWs. Know what they told me? They 'indirectly' said that they target deaf people because deaf people are usually religion-less and easy to persuade to become JWs themselves.

Jehovah's Witnesses are..

Jehovah's Witnesses are anti to religions, jewelry gold..,minor leader, birthday, holiday, shedules sabday, flag symbol, KVJ Bible, much more..

?

BUT I think Jehovah's Witnesses believe 100% of god!!
BUT 100% people (man) will NOT interest to Jehovah's Witnesses!

BUT Jesus was 0.00000000000000000000001%
After Jesus (around 33 AD) blood of Cross become 100%.

Jesus on Pole??? NO!!,
Cross! (on top "T")

Ormond

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back