Have the Jehovah Witness people come to your door?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a man with the Jehovah's Witness at my door last week, I didn't open the door for him because I noticed the little pamphlet (or whatever that is called) in his hand so I knew what it was.

It is very rare they would come knocking on my doors. I guess because of the US Flag being displayed in the front! :)

I wouldn't stoop low like taking my clothes off or point gun at them! I rather be nice to anyone even if they aren't someone I want to be around. :)

I remember while living in Tennessee, some group from a church would come to my parents' house, they knew signs - we were interested in knowing more about their church so one day my mom was telling her sister about the group and we didn't realize they were Mormons (my uncle is a Baptist Preacher) so we stopped allowing them in the house. The reason we didn't know they were Mormons was that they used formal name (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.) When they would call us numerous of times, we told them we weren't interested and didn't want to continue seeing them. I think somebody from the local deaf center referred them to us though I called to ask if he did but he denied doing that. I guess we never will know how they knew about me! Anyway, they were kinda annoying than the Jehovah's Witness were!

Jw's

WELL ON OUR FRONT DOOR IT SAYS: WE ARE HARLEY LOVING, HARD ROCK MUSIC LOVING. AND CATHOLIC!!! IF YOU KNOCK LOUDLY THE DEAD MAY HEAR YOU BUT I WON'T!!! UNLESS YOU ARE SELLING CHOCOLATE OR GIRL SCOUT COOKIES DON'T BOTHER ME OR I WILL GET OUT MY BIBLE AND PREACH THE HOLY EUCHARIST!!! "YES" THIS MEANS YOU!!! THE JEHOVAS AND ANY NON-SELLING CHOCOLATE, COOKIE EATING LOSERS!!! YES I REALLY DO HAVE THIS ON MY FRONT DOOR!!! IT WORKS EVERY TIME!!!! NO :bsflag: HERE!!!!! :rl:

I had a JW come to our door last week, I just hollered my 3 yrs old son, and told him to sing Jingle Bells. (mind you, he screams on high pitch note that shrills the hell out of hearing people's ears). JW left in a hurry and can not stand it. HEHEHE.

I have a childhood best friend who is Mormon, I respect her religion, I had several mormon people coming to my door several times, I frankly told my friend to tell them stop coming to my door, so she was able to tell them to stop going to our house. She told them that we were very strict catholics (not!).

I will have my hubby to drop his pants if JW comes back or have my boy in handy for his shrill note.

They are very annoying, we are starting to have those umm evanelgist (sp?) people coming, screaming and preaching - it is scary btw. I just tell them, I will sic my dog or call cop.

I been there before when i live roommate before then JW come door i was ask mah ex roommate who hella those ppl?? she told me it's coming from JW i was like ack!! but I know 2 ppl who join JW so i m not against them cuz i know them from mah ex high school was told them juz be careful.. i juz keep cool w/them that's all but i ani't interesting in join.. Mah another good friend who already join JW i was like ohh fuck i told him TO NOT GO CHURCH!!!!! cuz they will mess ur mind and ects so he don't believer in me so i has let him be and find out on his own till will realiez since i move on mah own place so they can't find me wheww shesesh they are hella bother coming when i live old the house *thud*

just curious....

How would you feel if you found out your interpreter was a Jehova's Witness? I know twin sister interpreters that are Jehovas and a girl in my class who is in the interpreting training program ... isn't that interesting??? Comments are welcome!!

snoflkz said:
How would you feel if you found out your interpreter was a Jehova's Witness? I know twin sister interpreters that are Jehovas and a girl in my class who is in the interpreting training program ... isn't that interesting??? Comments are welcome!!
If a terp is following interpreter ethics, then the terp's religion shouldn't matter. While interpreting, a terp is supposed to keep personal beliefs and opinions to self. I know terps who are JW, and they don't "preach" while interpretting. It doesn't matter if a terp is JW, Catholic, Jewish, Republican, Communist, straight, gay, whatever; personal stuff is supposed to be kept personal.

Reba said:
If a terp is following interpreter ethics, then the terp's religion shouldn't matter. While interpreting, a terp is supposed to keep personal beliefs and opinions to self. I know terps who are JW, and they don't "preach" while interpretting. It doesn't matter if a terp is JW, Catholic, Jewish, Republican, Communist, straight, gay, whatever; personal stuff is supposed to be kept personal.
:gpost: Reba!!!
Religion shouldn't have anything to do to do with with interpreting...

Snoflkz, If she knocks on my door. She will see my package & my Mossberg...

C.C.Sinned said:

Snoflkz, If she knocks on my door. She will see my package & my Mossberg...
I don't know which is more scary! :eek2:

How about this ?

camden_cap2.jpg

Reba said:
I don't know which is more scary! :eek2:

Is this your husband ?

scaryface.jpg

Is this your kitty ?

scary-kitty.jpg

Aren't those your children ?

12-scary_faces.jpg

Scary%20Faces%205-18-03.jpg

scary_faces2.jpg

I just get their papers and greeted them....
No need to be rude to them.

It is nice for someone to want you to go
to their church and be invited.

I can make friends like that.

I do not know which is scarier. the belief or the message.
They go hand-in-now today it seems.
All violent kidding aside, what woud a Man of Peace do?

I'll answer the door holding my dildo in my hands and say "May I help you? I cannot shake your hands at this moment If you can notice, I'm currently busy." :mrgreen:

cheri, they will think you are a slut or whore... you want
people to think that way about you? :P

Miss*Pinocchio said:
cheri, they will think you are a slut or whore... you want
people to think that way about you? :P

Am I suppose to care what Jehovah witness think of me? :rofl: They can think all they want, It'll make them leave. :)

I might borrow Fly Free's leather BDSM outfit and whips and answer the door... and ask if they need a little punishing.

One way to keep the them from visiting you again is to get yourself drunk in their presence. Let hem in and then offer them a Tequila and eat the tequila worm in fromt of them.

It worked for me in the 80's I never saw the deafie Jehovah witness again.

Richard

They came to my door too like twice and they haven't come by so far. Thank Goodness.
Leah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back