Have something happen to your car?, accident? stolen? etc..

E

eternity

Two years ago, when I was done by shopping at the mall. I walked with my ex and I saw a mexcian right behind my car. I kept calming myself and go around. He stood and lend back on my car. I was like what's up? He was like nothing. I looked at him but he got a daughter, who looks about 4 years old and his glf or woman who is in the car right next to my car. ( I saw what he did to my LICENSE PLATE but not sure exact when I just came out of mall). My ex was like what's this? Mexician guy was like I dont know and walked away. I was like That's it? What a fucktard? When we went home. I saw my license plate were on LOOSE. Obviously, he tried to take my license plate. And I checked his license plate (I copied his info just in a case if he did do anything more than just my license plate) and saw his invalid sticker on right down corner. my god what a dumb ass.

In Texas, we use registration stickers inside on the window next to the inspection sticker. That way, people can't steal the ones on the license plates.

Three year ago, after work like 900pm from UPS (United Pacrel Service). I walked and notice really heavy rain "oh no" i said. I ran to my car and hop in my car I got soap over my clothes, pants, and shoes so wet really bad so I drove on way to home I hard to see on windowshield I drove slow. About 5 min later rain came little now look better. I gas accelortor increase about 55 mph on highway then somehow I lost control slip on tire and spin three time and hit wall on rear bumper after that I felt little hurt head I step out and I saw really bad bent of rear bumper "oh shit" I said. So I tried my best drove to my home and make it to my home. Next day, I called my deaf brother and we went to junk yard to get rear bumper after that, I never forgot about that!

last summer after I only had my civic for a month I was driving on the freeway and i was on my pager..all of sudden traffic was starting and I was not paying attention I hit toyota suv. my hood was damaged and my radiator had big hole. I had to tow my car home since there was no water or antifreezer in my radiator. I got the radiator fixed and hood replaced.

Never read or type on your pager while you are driving. I learned my lesson!!

Recently yes, but not to my car (seeing as to how I do not have one yet). Poor my bf's car is left behind in Penn waiting to see a doctor to be fixed up so it's driveable. It got hit on the left front side in the middle of an attempted U-turn somewhere in Penn.

i been five time my car honda civic i am tired of shit and they are stolen car damn it i call police and i give up and then insance full pay new car now i got new car now i am very happy

I've had my vehicles broken into many times. I think it was payback from when I was a bad kid. It hasn't happened to me in a while, and I hope that it don't happen to me again.

my honda was ALMOST either broken in for outright theft or theft of auto parts i dont know -- i walked out 1 morning on the way to work and was going towards my car when i noticed this guy was walking to my car and when he saw me he got back in his getaway car and they just LEFT FAST -- unfortuntely i couldnt see the race of the guy or the driver of the getaway car and the getaway car's make/model and tag info so i could report it (it was still dark at the time)

other times have been involved in some minor fender benders -- most of them on the Capitol Beltway in the middle of traffic rush hours -- they were all the other person's fault
:ugh: shouldve paid attention!

i've done the dumbest thing i was driving to go to a friend's house and it was raining outside the roads were slick as the oil on the roads were making driving slippery, i had just stopped the car waited for the green light up ahead and the next thing i know when we started to drive there was a jerk of a stop i didn t stop in time as the roads got slippery and i rear ended a BMW! ugh my front bumper was pushed back and the BMW didn't have any damages to the car so i ended up with a high insurance UGH :laugh2:

Haven't had car accident myself yet since I got my drivers license at age 17 - Im 27 now *knock on wood* But uhh, my mom and sister have wrecked, not too bad though, my car couple of times. :crazy: Like one time, my sister fucked up my tires in front, fucked axles and I had to pay to repair for it and for mom, she wrecked my front hood bender and one front driver side. So ever since I won't allow my mom or sister drive the car -- IMO, they are just bad luck not bad driver.

Ohhh, one more thing...when I was 18, I wasn't experienced driver yet that time...How stupid of me, I was speeding, went 35 mph which it was 25 mph zone -- there were curve road which I can't see cars that are stopping on "stop sign" somehow I noticed there were several cars ahead I was behind them, that time it was raining, the road are wet & slick :crazy: ...I just somehow panicked, say OH SHIT!!! slammed brake (I didnt know any better & I should've not done that) then push gas pedal, going back & forth, I was panicked like fuck what can I do to avoid accident so somehow it pop up my mind, saw corn field on right and I drove over corn field to avoid accident. :Oops: WHEW!! So, I learned my lesson, NEVER speed while its raining/snow/ice/sleet especially on curve roads.

Something happened with my car 3 times and my other car 1 time. One day, I went to deaf school for Homecoming... I walked back to my new car which it was 2 months old, and my boyfriend noticed something odd in my front hood and found out it was small scratch and he kept telling me and I doubt him. He was telling me truth. So, I fed up and look at it. I feel so funny and looked around my car.. There was a lot of scratches and one long scratch on passenger side. I was so PISSED OFF and trying to figure out who did it since it was parked in Deaf school which I felt so disrespected with my car. Later, I found out who did was my ex boyfriend. So, I demanded him to fix it so he did. That night, he brought my car back home so I was so exciting that my car was back normal and no more scratches. So my boyfriend and I went to Denny's to meet our friends. I parked my car into Denny's parking alot, and have dinner with them. After dinner, I walked outside and spotted something odd and found out that someone hit my fender and run. I was so upset and cried. Called police. No luck to find someone who did!! :*( Then few months later, my pastor rode motorcycle and crash my back of trunk.

My another car is 1989 Honda Civic, Recently on New Year Eve, someone throw rocks on windsheld and got 3 cracked holes. I still have that holes and haven't replace it yet.

Stolen once but not accident, just bump lot!!! Stolen was happens on my sweet 16th!!! It is soo pain to see it gone and my mom in ER. She get new car so I could share it with her. :D I been bump lot on my first car (mom's that I share with) I was so devil but now my car is 3rd one so far, I wont bump anymore! :D I am 33 and not dumb like 16! ;)

In 1979, I ate some of piece of browies with grass. Good enough, I was really stoned. I drove backward and stuck with telephone pole which was lying down on the ground. I did not realize the pole was on the ground. My car was running. Know what... My ex boyfriend and I struggled to pick up my back bummer. Oh jeeze, the car was going forward to another car about 5 mph. I tried to ran and grab the door to hit the brake but the car moved faster than I expected. I was really high very hard. Damn me.. What the fuck wrong with me ?? My car was bumper and over the rock and grass. The transmission and bummer was damaged.

My Mom didn't figure out why my car was over the hill. She asked me if I was drunk or something. I told her, I was felling asleep without think to hit the brake.

The cops noticed my eyes were RED also my ex. Holy Shit, it was nightmare for me. I NEVER ate again the shit grass brownies entire my life !!

:madfawk: college students ! I learned my lesson. Poor my parents to paid all those damage.

Last edited:
Nope but some puto smash my Yukon's right mirror in the parking lot which i gotta pay 557 dollars to get a new one. :mad2:

Once my dad rented a Jeep Liberty, We was returning from our vacation from maine, we was driving in a mountainous area, the roads was full of sharp curves (it was nighttime and wet) My dad went around a curve, it spinned around, like 3 or 4 times before coming to a stop, we stopped like 300 yards away from a cliff...WHEW!!!...Don't buy Jeep Liberty.. it sucks on curves cuz its too light..

Have you got car accident before?

Have you got car accident before? some of u have insurance how long does it take to pay u and/or cover ur car fixed and ur injury?
I got accident yesterday I was stopping as red traffic light there were many cars in line so i made stopped and behind my car sudden stopped and hit my car shake us, my daughter scared too and ambulance took us to hospital to check make sure no broken neck found only muscle pain and sfitted i took off my work, ugh, hate to sit home for 2 to 4 days. Interesting thing, behind car that hit my car looks bad front and oil, gas and water run but my back bumper look not bad only scratch his car color purple/grey and hole i dont know what from still clean shape no wrecked(sp) cop surprised and told me point between my and his cars and :)

Originally posted by Xoxostarss
last summer after I only had my civic for a month I was driving on the freeway and i was on my pager..all of sudden traffic was starting and I was not paying attention I hit toyota suv. my hood was damaged and my radiator had big hole. I had to tow my car home since there was no water or antifreezer in my radiator. I got the radiator fixed and hood replaced.

Never read or type on your pager while you are driving. I learned my lesson!!

that man might talk on his cell phone cuz when he got out of car hold his cell phone i asked him to call cop or 911 he told someone cell phone and hung up then called...
Well, do u have car insurance if so were they covered ur car fixed?

<--Only 3 wrecks so far in my 14 year driving career and no stolen cars to boot.

The :crazy:est wreck I ever had was when I was senior at TSD and it was a week before graduation in '90. It happened after I had returned from Space Camp in Ala. I borrowed my mother's new Honda to go to work in the morning since I didnt feel like taking the T-Bird there.

It had been raining cats and dogs all the night before. Roads were pretty slick. And to make matters worse it was damn dark in the morning. I was driving at 45 mph and rounding curve and didnt see tree that was felled down and laying across thr road. Once I saw the tree I slammed on the brakes and hung on tight fer dear life but.......*BOOM!* The poor Honda met the match with the tree. Lucky thing was that the tree was only a foot higher than the car, but the tree took out the windshield and mirror plus left pretty nasty scratches all over the car.

I got out of car and left it under the tree to go call for help. Mom came back with the T-Bird but since tree was all over the road she had no choice but to move the Honda and let me continue go back to work busted windshield and all.

When I came back from work, my mother finally got the chance to see it and she busted out laughing cuz it was a lucky thing tree didnt take much out of the car! The Honda was finally fixed a few weeks later, but it ran like shit a few years later that mom traded it in for a Taurus.

Back