Have something happen to your car?, accident? stolen? etc..

:-o What happened to your car Eternity?

I speed up to beat the red light and after threw it I forgot slow down and was looking out side window and when looked back there was white car stoped 5 feet in front of me I said oh shit tried to veer and slam on breaks but still rearended her busted my radiator and head lights and hood was bent was my fault so I had pay fix my car. And I got a f*$@in ticket !

I backed up into other cars bumper bent my rear bumper

Foot got stuck betweeen floor and gas pedal I hit the side of brick wall but was sideways so it pushed the bricks few enches it bent my hood.

I was goin to fast and tried take exit anyway I drove off into grass no damage and I shot out of there like a bullet from a gun so no one see me.

These 4 incidents are not in order and are in the same S-10

Suffice is to say I sold the truck and dont drive now due to my cordination I just domn't feel like im safe and don't wanna hit person.

I had several accidents, for the first one, A 1983 Honda Civic wagon....when I was going on way to work early in the morning, tho I didn't have enough sleep or something...I was driving at about 55 mph and fell asleep and crashed my car into a little forest of trees and walked away without a scratch, the car was totalled, it had 214,583 miles exactly when I crashed the car.

The 2nd time I got in accident, it was a 1987 Honda civic sedan. The time I was backing up out of the parking space and a Ford Bronco 2 hit me on the rear quarter panel, and she left the scene of the accident without police coming to report the accident, tho we caught her thru the license plate ;).

3rd time, with the same 1987 Honda Civic, I was blinded by the bright sun and couldn't see up front, a car was going too slow on the freeway overpass, I had to slow down. The Ford Taurus was following me too close, and he bumped into my car and damaged the bumper and the trunk lid. I sued his insurance company for refusing to give me a settlment and I won the case. I was hurt, got sore neck, back from getted whacked from the car behind me.

Finally, the last time, It was my fault. I wasn't checking the blind spot when I was changing lanes, and the car went by fast and I scraped the cadillac on the door panels. It left a black mark from my car's bumper, and my insurance paid for the damages, it cost $750 for a freaking black mark! That's ridicilous.

I had plenty of close calls, too. These close calls with my 1994 Honda Civic hatchback....2 years ago, a Dodge truck suddenly stopped and it was yellow light, and that was a state route freeway, and I hit the brakes hard as I could and I was only less than 5 inches behind that truck, whew! Yesterday, I had a close call, too. A Ford Probe was trying to cross the street in a small intersection, came out almost in front of me I hit the brakes real hard, and honked the horn. I wouldn't want to t-bone his car, that would be freaky. here goes my story and hope u all enjoyed reading it :D

i never wreck before *knock wood* but let me explain u, my friend rode with me , i stopped on road to turn left to gas station, but i was wait other car passed me then i turn, but somehow the car was speed up behind my car back, my friend saw on the mirror on right, poke me look look back! then i turned and look at mirror what i say OH SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! i was try put on gas and move but too late.. he bumped my car back.. so we moved other side, i saw the veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy old man walked up to me, so he tried spoke to me i told him i cant hear so i tried to get the paper and pen but he ran and got in car then run and hit off so i wrote down the tag nbr so FAST!!!! so i turned back to gas station and called cop, they came so i explained them what happened.. they shocked i wrote down fast the nbr before he left.. so they called and looking for him.. one week so they called me so i drove 2 hrs and half up to police station and looked at line up and which man who hitted me so i found him and my friend found him same person so we went courthouse, he say he is not guilty so i was mad!! so next month we went courthouse again, so the judge talked me, i showed the proof pic and papers that from shop fixed my car back so judge say okay told the man u are guilty!!! so one week later the man"s ins sent me a check was $598.34.... i was excited! whew!!

I've been in one major accident -- I had dropped my ex boyfriend off at his work in 1996 and was on the freeway...traffic had started, so cars were going slowly and stopped at one point. I had stopped, then had a gut feeling that something was going to happen and looked in my rearview mirror and saw this guy coming up behind me in a light blue pick up. He was going pretty fast and I just knew that he wasn't going to stop in time, so I braced myself for the impact. He ran into the back of my car (Honda Accord Hatchback)...the back was crushed a bit, bad enough that I wasn't able to close the door properly. He had no insurance, but my car insurance paid up $2,000 for the repairs. :P

but They asked "what happen to it" so..tell us what happen to the car Eternity :)

Glad you are ok and alive!

Wendy

eternity said:
Am I okay?

Im not .............
OH ok i get it..im putting the puzzle together...first you talked about whether to put in rod in the back or remove a vertebre then you show pics of your wrecked car.... so that means you were in a car wreck and your back was injured in the wreck...am i right?? If thats the case, then im truly sorry that it happened to you and i think its up to your doctor to whether to remove a vertebre or put in a rod in your back........give us details ok?

eternity said:
Am I okay?

Im not .............

Then I miss something...

you know Im not only one who miss something but I see defree say something about back sugery ?? hmmm...

you also know or MIGHT have not know that my son has brain tumor.. I have been busy taking him to hospital, doctors, etc radiations all done for him then chemotherapy which right now that He is taking it..

so Im sorry if I miss a story about what happen to you and i hope you do feel better soon

Wendy

I had my rib and vertbrate fractured. My heart arota and spinal cord torn. I got my lungs filled up with liquid. My bladder infected.

So my vertbrate crushed and thoracic 5,6,7 are compressed.

:)

eternity said:
I had my rib and vertbrate fractured. My heart arota and spinal cord torn. I got my lungs filled up with liquid. My bladder infected.

So my vertbrate crushed and thoracic 5,6,7 are compressed.

:)
Dreama,

I'm truly sorry.. Now I understand what you're talk'n about accident and shown your xray other thread because of car accident.. and have suing other driver who crushed into your way? And also other driver has to pay coverage your medial ?

*oh shucks* pain your rib/heart arota and spinal cord/lungs and bladder.
*curiouis* Have Dr surgery you and to help fix your heal ?

Eternity...you need to tell us your story of your car wreck and your injuries so we wont have to ask you so many questions...dont leave us in the dark so come on, tell us the story! thanks in advance!!

maybe she doesnt want to talk about it because it was a horrible experience from what she had in her past...

once my friend borrow some dude's truck (i dont know him, my friend does)... he was DRUNK!! he hitted the bummer into rail...i got panicked that he would get us in accident.. so i asked him if i could drive back to the party.. he said fine.. so we went to the store and got our stuff.. then i drove back to the party.. somehow i wasnt payin attentions :giggle: i hitted the mailbox and i heard a VERY LOUD BANG... i wasnt sure what i hitted... i realized the mirror was off... i didnt stop and let the people who lost their mailbox, to let them know that i crasshed his mailbox or whatever.. cuz i was SCARED so i ran off with my friend back to the party... the next morning.. the boy who owns truck found out there was 2 damanges on his truck... he got upset with my friend cuz he lets me drive his truck... so he didnt make me to pay or whatever.. so he went back to the same street where i lost his mirror.. he found it and told the people at house.. that he was sorry... and gave them some money for new mailbox :giggle: after that i drive careful :D

I got a close call last night... double :madfawk: @ the truck driver and :madfawk: @ old couple! What happened? I was on my way to see my date via the highway and somehow 4 cars ahead of me turn lane to right lane cuz a stupid slow truck driver was on the left lane, and at the same time, a stupid old couple who just entered the highway slow same the truck driver like around 30 mph which many of cars including me was going 65-70 mph. I had to slam the brake, which the car's front went down and back of my car went up and the smoke came from my tires, same time I pulled the parking brake cuz I freaked out, it felt like I could see the car's brake light ahead of me few inches away from my car. And the cars behind me slam their brake also. many of us driver got so pissed off :pissed: which looked like few drivers called the police to bust those old couple for driving too slow and the truck driver for driving on the left lane... those people think they can :Owned: the road oh plz! I'd love to :rifle: them if it was allowed...

Idiots are bred on a daily basis. I've had two car accidents which resulted in hit and run. So two cars to the junkyard. Two blown engines, so other two to the junk yard. phucked up the steering on my truck due to excessive 4wd, so.. that one is in my lot. I have a SUV in the works now.

Driving about 50-65,000 miles on average yearly on all my vechiles, I see a lot of STUPID SHIT that dont belong on the interstates.

My parents' Honda Civic was stolen right off their driveway 3 days ago! That was going to be my car in 30 days!! *sigh*

Deaf258 said:
My parents' Honda Civic was stolen right off their driveway 3 days ago! That was going to be my car in 30 days!! *sigh*
Oh, my! Did the police find it yet?

Back