Have something happen to your car?, accident? stolen? etc..

1992 Saturn SL2: December 2000, during my work shift of Delivery Pizza Driver for Domino's pizza on a snowy night, crashed my car into a old SUV which had no damages, my car was totaled..

1993 Saturn SW2: September of 2001, a week after WTC strike, brake failed and crashed a brand new SUV which had some damages but my car was fine but the acid ate the engine and transmission so cost alot of money to fix it so throw it away....

1995 Suzuki Katana 600CC: November of 2002, I was rear-end at a intersection from a moron driver who tried to ran through light but tried to stop in time but end up rear end me... I went through physical therapy, massage, accupuncture, etc for 3 months... now I'm repairing the motorcycle and it's 75% done repair then I'll sell it before I go Gally!

Guys, some of u have car insurance? how covered, how long was it in process to pay ur car fixed e.t.c.? I couldn't afford to fix if car was bad wrecked and/or broken down but need back bumper changed all I have insurance and it is my first time got accident I couldn't get that happen out of my mind

my first car was full insurance so I got refund for the car, and bought another car and put a liability on the 2nd car... should had put full insurance not liability...oh well my loss then the motorcycle was liability again my loss cuz the moron driver didn't have insurance but he's in jail for it oh well at least my lawyer is suing his former insurance for 75,000.... those money goes to my expenses for doctors etc, pay lawyer fee etc... then the rest I was told that I might get around 10,000 or less at least it's money lol

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
my first car was full insurance so I got refund for the car, and bought another car and put a liability on the 2nd car... should had put full insurance not liability...oh well my loss then the motorcycle was liability again my loss cuz the moron driver didn't have insurance but he's in jail for it oh well at least my lawyer is suing his former insurance for 75,000.... those money goes to my expenses for doctors etc, pay lawyer fee etc... then the rest I was told that I might get around 10,000 or less at least it's money lol

:shock: 75 to 10 no way!
that man who hit us has insurance same mine company, cool, i dont know what to do I just called my agent and she said they should call me I m not good about insurance so what should I do, mother in law told me get lawyer do i have to? I know my insuarance covered full but how long? how to do? well, wait and see

u mean u hit other car or other car hit you??? you don't hafto to get a lawyer.... you could find a lawyer to ask them... mostly they are looking for your money on it... and sue the insurance... it take forever to do it... let the Insurance take care of it and you'll be alright.... I'm not quite sure about your accident...

I won't get 75,000...my lawyer said they will try to negotiate then pay off the bills then the lawyer get 33% I think then the rest's mine so hopefully that will help pay off my bills ugh...

u mean u hit other car or other car hit you??? you don't hafto to get a lawyer.... you could find a lawyer to ask them... mostly they are looking for your money on it... and sue the insurance... it take forever to do it... let the Insurance take care of it and you'll be alright.... I'm not quite sure about your accident...

I won't get 75,000...my lawyer said they will try to negotiate then pay off the bills then the lawyer get 33% I think then the rest's mine so hopefully that will help pay off my bills ugh...

he hit us, my back car as sudden stopping he speed fast when I made stop pretty far other front of me in few minutes back of my car got hit he might be closed to my car so we didnt talk he found out we are deaf cop reported I cant hear what man told him I heard nothing what they talked about, but i read paper looks like ticket or something report on my name there is no charged but his neg driving 2 degree that means his fault?

As far from my experience... the police should had gave you a paper for accident report... did give you any ticket paper that you have to pay a fine or anything? If not then the guy who hit you probably got a ticket for it... let the insurance agent take are of it... In the meanwhile call them again and again to ask what you should do from this point and so on...

one time i had chevy caliver and i was working that night, all sudden a mexican guys broke in my driver side window and stole the stereo system, GOD it only takes them less than 2 MIN. But thank god Police Caught those Mexicans, now awaiting a TRAIL hopefully they pay me for the damage and stereo systems.
STUPID MEXICANS told the police " I STOLE a bunch of stereos and it's in a bag behind VFW" how can they tell a cop? stupid heh?

PDP -- should have had the officer give u the accident report case nbr and with THAT u can go to the district station and request a copy of the accident report using the case nbr --

ive been involved in 5 different minor accidents -- 3 had to have body work done on my car *rme* -- all were other ppl's faults and yep yep they paid up

Originally posted by Fly Free
PDP -- should have had the officer give u the accident report case nbr and with THAT u can go to the district station and request a copy of the accident report using the case nbr --

ive been involved in 5 different minor accidents -- 3 had to have body work done on my car *rme* -- all were other ppl's faults and yep yep they paid up
me? I'm speaking of Tommygirl *point over to her* she need some infos I guess try to help her out but you're right.... my first accdient.. the police never show up cuz I was fine but the car was... ehhh totaled damaged badly... The reason why the police didn't show up cuz there was too many accident at the time and I was fine and in another area people were hurt so police told the stranger to tell me just go to police station the next morning to write a cold accident report, and have your vehicle towed... that's all... then 2nd accident the police did show up and one of the police officer knew some asl that was a big help, and he calmed me down and be positive... 3rd accident was kinda worse... cuz of me motorcycle, and the police headquarter though I might be hurt or killed so they sent a firetruck, amubulance, police car, everything from all direction and block the direction and were surprised that I just walked fine...

you're right Fly free again if you want full information regarding to your accident report, just get the police report number and go to that county's office and get the infos from there... I did that...

yea i know PDP -- but was adding some comments to urs :)

and :shock: glad u ok after that bike accident :eek:

yea i know PDP -- but was adding some comments to urs :)

and :shock: glad u ok after that bike accident :eek:
yeah... and what's worse... i didn't use a helmet... I know that's shocking... Colorado law doesn't require to use helmet but glasses are requires or helmet eithe way... I didn't use helmet cuz it was during the winter season so i decide to warn up the motorcycle and drive few blocks and guess what it happened! so from now on I'll use the damn helmet! and everytime I ride my motorcycle to a red light I always look back to make sure no car are too damn close to me otherwise I'll floor my motorcycle under red light even if a police is hiding to give me a ticket.. I'd explain the police for a fucking reason... lol

yikes PDP -- yes i remmy seeing the bikers there in CO no helmets i was :shock: cuz here in the DC metro area its required by law MUST have helmet period!

yikes PDP -- yes i remmy seeing the bikers there in CO no helmets i was :shock: cuz here in the DC metro area its required by law MUST have helmet period!
I know and sometime I wish all states, everywhere is require to have helmet period, end of discussion know what i mean.... I wouldn't dare myself to ride motorcycle in DC... I'm too bawk chicken bawk that kind of guy to do that in DC... I don't mind outside of DC anyway...

in March 2003, I was driving to go see my ex. My street is kinda curvy, but not too bad. And it had lightly snowed the night before, so there was a little snow on the sides of the road, but not much on the main part. So I'm going about 30 mph and I started to fishtail (I suppose I hit some black ice or something) and just as I started to gain control, I hit more and ended up sliding sideways down the road. My car slammed into a tree. Completely totalled! The car bend inwards about a foot right between the passenger doors, my keys flew out of the ignition, my cell phone flew out the window (both passenger windows disappeared) and landed near the tree. The passenger seat was leaned toward the driver's side and the center console was squished. Front windshield spidered. I hit my head on the passenger's head rest. No passenger in the car, thank God. I was alright, just a little sore. no cuts or anything....March was not my month. After that I got hospitalized for a throat infection. After I got out of the hospital the doctors put me on large doses of penicillin. After taking the penicillin for a week, it turns out I'm very allergic to it I had a rash for 2 weeks...lots and lots of fun for me!

I had my convertible stolen once. I went to see the opening showing of Independence Day. While seeing the movie, someone slashed a hole in my roof, got in my car, broke the ignition, drove off, ran out of gas, ran off, thieves spotted by passerbys, car found by police, car reported found, car towed, car left in junkyard, police called my dad, then my dad paged me. Now, my movie's over and I'm walking out when my dad pages me again to let me know that my car was stolen. Damn! All of that in under two hours!? WTF!?

me? I'm speaking of Tommygirl *point over to her* she need some infos I guess try to help her out but you're right.... my first accdient.. the police never show up cuz I was fine but the car was... ehhh totaled damaged badly... The reason why the police didn't show up cuz there was too many accident at the time and I was fine and in another area people were hurt so police told the stranger to tell me just go to police station the next morning to write a cold accident report, and have your vehicle towed... that's all... then 2nd accident the police did show up and one of the police officer knew some asl that was a big help, and he calmed me down and be positive... 3rd accident was kinda worse... cuz of me motorcycle, and the police headquarter though I might be hurt or killed so they sent a firetruck, amubulance, police car, everything from all direction and block the direction and were surprised that I just walked fine...

you're right Fly free again if you want full information regarding to your accident report, just get the police report number and go to that county's office and get the infos from there... I did that...

*nodding*

Yes, husband got report from cop where we were at scene, car accident, I and my daughter were taken to hospital to check our neck mine really hurt, well. lately, I read that report his name, insurance e.t.c. and there is charge for neg. driving 2 degree mine there is no charged only blank that mean not my fault, right? and i have talked with my insurance agent and said go auto collision and doctor e.t.c. so we did. just some info here mother in law told me to get lawyer uh, i hate to pay lawyer for doing that so i would do myself with my insurance agent cuz it is not my fault there wouldnt be charged and ins. agency would help and i would go to fix my car and how long will insurance cover it :dunno: i feel uncomfortable ask ins about money for fix e.t.c. anyone has happen? but thank u, PDP, :)

Originally posted by TommyGirl
*nodding*

Yes, husband got report from cop where we were at scene, car accident, I and my daughter were taken to hospital to check our neck mine really hurt, well. lately, I read that report his name, insurance e.t.c. and there is charge for neg. driving 2 degree mine there is no charged only blank that mean not my fault, right? and i have talked with my insurance agent and said go auto collision and doctor e.t.c. so we did. just some info here mother in law told me to get lawyer uh, i hate to pay lawyer for doing that so i would do myself with my insurance agent cuz it is not my fault there wouldnt be charged and ins. agency would help and i would go to fix my car and how long will insurance cover it :dunno: i feel uncomfortable ask ins about money for fix e.t.c. anyone has happen? but thank u, PDP, :)
If the accident was my fault.. I'ld avoid any phone calls... but if it wasn't my fault even though I don't like to ask people about money to fix it... oh well it's not your fault so keep bothering your insurance to get it fix asap and see what you need to do from that point and on...

Here's my wrecked car.

Attachments

• post-9-1086987061.jpg
    post-9-1086987061.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 65
Last edited by a moderator:
Side of my car

Attachments

• post-9-1086985753.jpg
    post-9-1086985753.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited by a moderator: