Good alarm for deaf student

I tend to be a funny australian dude, on alldeaf.. see, I can prove it.. but metroGuy03, if you find the alarm annoying to you, try take my advice ;) it would work for you, trust me :)

Haha I noticed that! :) Alarm doesn't really bother me much... Its bother so many people already!

How about bribe them to shut up? ;) They should know the deaf right of yours.

Haha! Funny thing they never really "face to face" to me about the noise but they only go straight to my apartment manager. That's it. If they do "face to face" to me and I will get blunt with them. These guys who I dated before didn't complain because I warned them before we went sleep together. Now they understands how annoying it is... After first night, they got used to it already which surprised me! They're hearing!

Haha! Funny thing they never really "face to face" to me about the noise but they only go straight to my apartment manager. That's it. If they do "face to face" to me and I will get blunt with them. These guys who I dated before didn't complain because I warned them before we went sleep together. Now they understands how annoying it is... After first night, they got used to it already which surprised me! They're hearing!

A lot of people can get used to these vibration clocks, but not for my brother, since my shake awake disturbs him at anytime, since my vibration alarm went missing and I used my nokia N95 cell phone as my acting alarm, but it has even has made noises when the alarm went off, so I had to kill it straight away when the alarm went off... but the shake alarm was found and died few days later. I just use to get up when the sun comes up that's it.

A lot of people can get used to these vibration clocks, but not for my brother, since my shake awake disturbs him at anytime, since my vibration alarm went missing and I used my nokia N95 cell phone as my acting alarm, but it has even has made noises when the alarm went off, so I had to kill it straight away when the alarm went off... but the shake alarm was found and died few days later. I just use to get up when the sun comes up that's it.

Yeah depends on individuals.

Very True. Have you ever use the old fashioned way of Alarms with light flashing? If so, did it work efficiently?

Yes I had it once... HATE IT! I set it up at 7am but it woke me up at 3am which piss me off! I pulled it out and return it to local deaf service (GLAD) when I lived in Ventura, CA. I was extremely closed minded at that time (I was freshman at high school).

Yes I had it once... HATE IT! I set it up at 7am but it woke me up at 3am which piss me off! I pulled it out and return it to local deaf service (GLAD) when I lived in Ventura, CA. I was extremely closed minded at that time (I was freshman at high school).

oh, LOL - lucky these old fashioned flashing light alarm clock... is no longer in the modern life of today. Vibrating alarms are more effiecent and much better than that, lucky I didn't have the, but I saw some and it seems so annoying if it flashed right at your eyes and imgaine if your eyes are not ready to open, like 3am in the morning, HECK - no willing to do that for any purpose! I used to have a vibrating watch which was the best one I have ever had, but sadly I lost it at the beach several years ago. :( yet again, there are no longer in production. :(

oh, LOL - lucky these old fashioned flashing light alarm clock... is no longer in the modern life of today. Vibrating alarms are more effiecent and much better than that, lucky I didn't have the, but I saw some and it seems so annoying if it flashed right at your eyes and imgaine if your eyes are not ready to open, like 3am in the morning, HECK - no willing to do that for any purpose! I used to have a vibrating watch which was the best one I have ever had, but sadly I lost it at the beach several years ago. :( yet again, there are no longer in production. :(

Vibrating watch? I never heard of any watch that vibrates before. That might help me to wake up since it will be on me... Damn they should continues make that, I want to try it.

Vibrating watch? I never heard of any watch that vibrates before. That might help me to wake up since it will be on me... Damn they should continues make that, I want to try it.

Actually, there would be some in production in Melbourne, for AUD$75 but we don't sell them anymore in our town here.. but I could find more information for you, if you would like to find out about it?

Actually, there would be some in production in Melbourne, for AUD$75 but we don't sell them anymore in our town here.. but I could find more information for you, if you would like to find out about it?

Yes please. :)

Yes please. :)

I shall let you know about the information in the next few days... I probably would contact them for more information and you would be interested in purchasing one for yourself, I think I can see that you are very curious about it! ;)

I shall let you know about the information in the next few days... I probably would contact them for more information and you would be interested in purchasing one for yourself, I think I can see that you are very curious about it! ;)

Sounds good! :) Looking forward to learn more about it. :) Of course I am very curious about that. LOL!

Sounds good! :) Looking forward to learn more about it. :) Of course I am very curious about that. LOL!

I just found out and I was too quick to find information... the USA still sells them but they are rarely known... like sunshine1 has provided you a link but the watch is the name of Vibralite 3

Amplified and Vibrating Alarm Clocks and Watches for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing

VibraLITE 3 -- Vibrating Watches

I wish I could get another one for myself.. but no need >_<

My vibration alarm died today :( It is about 5 years old.
Already?

My Sonic Alert is from 1999 and it still works well today. The only thing broken is the knob on the left side cuz it broke off during one of my moves (I don't remember when or how). :(

Other than that, it works great!

Back