God Versus Satan

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: Perhaps Satan is powerful and stop God to kill us.
Hmm... that's an interesting theory. Maybe, the reason why we're not dead is because Satan controls God?

Hunt animals for the foods and sacrifice the animal to worship God are not the same thing. :)
The animal is just as dead; I don't think it makes a difference to the critters.

Did you know that animals killed for sacrifice by Jewish priests were killed more humanely than animals that are killed for your food?

Well, that's your belief. I understand God, because I already experienced Him. :)

About why God didn't kill Satan .... I will tell you WHY, because God GAVE people 2 different choices. People HAVE TO make up their mind which God/or god they chose meanin' God or Satan. Good or Evil. It's why God don't kill Satan. As for me, it is sooo easy to understand between God and Satan - their differences. :)

:cold: Yes JW people told me the same thing what you said here. I asked JW people... Now I am asking you the same question.

Is it okay to let poor and innoncent people including babies/children kill 9/11, bombs, murder, war, child abuse, killer, etc... killed because God let Satan remain alive and want to test us either we faith him or Satan. Like what Vampy said "Gambling us and our lives"...

A lot of people have good heart for poor children, homeless, etc... but they have to die because they are too busy to help poor children, homeless, etc. to neglect or no time or not beleive in worship to God or Bible? I´m for who help the poor people in REAL world than :bowdown: God and bible all the time.

I beleive in see and help the people in REAL LIFE.

Oh my god, those "theories" are seriously handicapped, for the lack of a better word.

I love hearing wild theories. :giggle:

Could it be that God doesn't care who He kills or creates? After all, it's His own creativity, isn't it? Perhaps "murder" is a worthless word that God does all the time and it does not mean anything significant.
I somehow missed this post. This is a very interesting way of looking at it. Playing the devil's advocate, I would say that is a rational way of looking at how God might be, considering we view him in our mortal eyes without any omnipotent powers.

....boy that was fun but we now return you to our regular viewing channel... Reality.

Oh, by the way, haven't you realized that if God killed "millions", Satan would've destroyed "billions"? Why? Because Satan drove the helpless people away from the "straight path". So, I guess that's that... Satan's responsible for most of the deaths. :)

For whatever good people does, God keeps them. For whatever bad people does, Satan keeps them.
Going by the fact that religion is the number one when it comes to death rates, if people died in the name of religion (religious wars, etc), whom they thought they were doing the deeds of God..... ... how was this Satan's doing?

Do you mind telling me what exactly is Satan's involvement with people who are trying to worship God in the first place?

I love hearing wild theories. :giggle:

I somehow missed this post. This is a very interesting way of looking at it. Playing the devil's advocate, I would say that is a rational way of looking at how God might be, considering we view him in our mortal eyes without any omnipotent powers.

....boy that was fun but we now return you to our regular viewing channel... Reality.

Going by the fact that religion is the number one when it comes to death rates, if people died in the name of religion (religious wars, etc), whom they thought they were doing the deeds of God..... ... how was this Satan's doing?

Do you mind telling me what exactly is Satan's involvement with people who are trying to worship God in the first place?

i've almost lost motivation or effort into posting. i prob won't post anymore after this. :<

even though people may die in the name of god, it isn't always true that they are consistent to god's laws/expectations. so they may die being misled by "satan's power".

satan is involved with those that pretty much do NOT worship god. and there are billions of them around the world. satan is also involved with those that think they are worshiping god but they arent. deception is the game. so basically, if you think about it, a lot of the deaths will be in satan's hands. god punishes those that go to satan's way.

another interesting way to look at is that god does not do anything to the soul except "enlighten" them and finally at judgment day, puts them in its rightful places (hell or heaven). satan is the one that corrupts the souls. can you count how many souls are actually corrupted today?

keep this in mind, god himself said that very few will enter heaven. the "gate is narrow" as he said. so basically, if the corrupted souls are going to hell, it would be in satan's hands. satan would be ultimately responsible for all of the "deaths", especially the deaths of souls.

just different viewpoints here. not really /care to argue. ;)

The animal is just as dead; I don't think it makes a difference to the critters.

No, they burnt alive animal as "burning offering" to worship God as animal sacrifice. Do you think the people eat the burnt meats after animal sacrifice to worship God?

The hunter use weapons to kill animals for foods, we cook and eat.

This is a difference...

Did you know that animals killed for sacrifice by Jewish priests were killed more humanely than animals that are killed for your food?

They did out of their religion belief. It look like that they do what their bibles says over human and animal sacrifice...

If you read through these it seems clear to me that the priests were getting their followers to make a big feast for them every week. The priests were very particular about what kind of food to bring and how to prepare it.

Ritual Human Sacrifice

See an example:

God permits a human sacrifice: Jephthah led the fight against the Ammonites. He promised God that if he was victorious that he would conduct an human sacrifice, ritually murdering the first person to meets him on his return to his house. God gives him the victory, and does not intervene when Jephthah ritually murders his only daughter.

God attempted to kill Moses: After God selected Moses to lead his people out of Egypt, he apparently changed his mind and attempted to kill him. His wife Zipporah took a piece of flint, amputated her son's foreskin and touched Moses' feet with it. This apparently prevented God from killing Moses. ("Feet" in ancient Hebrew were sometimes used to refer to male genitals). The story does not make a great deal of sense; theologians have debated over its meaning for centuries without resolution.

The Bible and religious intolerance

Can you image if God tell you to burnt your child or your pet/animal to offer him as human or animal sacrifice? Would you do that?

Last edited:
Hmm... that's an interesting theory. Maybe, the reason why we're not dead is because Satan controls God?

:hmm: It could be because Satan taught God to learn to love us and accept what we are and remind him that each person is different. It could be that God learn to accept the fact that he can't expect us do what he wants. Mainly important is the people doesn't commit crimes etc. Satan knows and understand that we are busy to help poor and sick people in real world with our own hands and have kind of life we worry about than :bowdown: the belief books and worship him because God didn't help them.

:)

Liebling:-)));757689 Satan knows and understand that we are busy to help poor and sick people in real world with our own hands and have kind of life we worry about [B said:
which God doesn't than :bowdown: the belief books and worship him.[/B]

Change and correct my grammar... (too late to edit my previous post).

I should put.......... kind of life we worry about than :bowdown: the belief books and worship him because God doesn't help to take care of them... INSTEAD of which God doesn't than :bowdown: the belief books and worship him.

:hmm: It could be because Satan taught God to learn to love us and accept what we are and remind him that each person is different. It could be that God learn to accept the fact that he can't expect us do what he wants. Mainly important is the people doesn't commit crimes etc. Satan knows and understand that we are busy to help poor and sick people in real world with our own hands and have kind of life we worry about which God doesn't than :bowdown: the belief books and worship him.

Maybe, God and Satan are the same person? :dunno:

Have you heard the word, "you reap what you sow"? And do you really understand why the laws been written? Seem like it's good for Egyptians, and Romans killed all hebrew/jew males, but God is inexcusable.

Is it okay to kill the people out of revenge?

He is love,

Love? I don't see but I only see that he do what he wants.

Try to stone adulteress to death?

I feel that I see God and Jesus as different person. God create and kill the people because they don't beleive in him. Jesus is such loving and caring person and save Mary's life from stone to death...

Who put all the thought of evil about God?

I ask the same thing... Why can't Jesus destory the bibles and make re-new bible to clean God's bad image? It look like that Jesus accept the fact what his father did with people before Jesus was born. ???

Who made a choice to think that is how God is?

Ask the Religion authors who interpreted the scriptures from the bibleS. :dunno:

That's why I get out of those bibles and won't let the bibles wash my brain but beleive myself what I did to cope kind of life myself with my own strength... I only beleive to see myself when I die... :)

Why did Cain kill his brother? What behind of his behavior? Think about it.

Simple answer:

Out of jealous because God prefer Abel's gift over Cain's gift.

If I am God and will happy with vegetables/fruits sacrifices because they are healther than burn alive animal..

To me, I treat my children equal, no matter what... If my son gave me a mug and other son gave me pen... I'm happy no matter what... :) Why God prefer Abel's gift over Cain's gift... You has 2 daughters and know what it is. Would you treat them differently because your daughter's gift is better than other daughter's gift?

I believe there is science in the Bible and we are responsible how to use science in proper way.

which bible? Why do you take the bible if you beleive it's scientist who wrote the bible wrong? It's belief author who wrote the bible, not scientists. Scientist only focus the facts and proofs...

This is an example how you decide to become Christian because you beleive right bible, not other bibles.

As I watched history channel, scientist never agree with scientist, both side have proof, but still in argumentive state.

Yes I'm agree that there're scientists discussion with agree and disagreement... Remember, that scientists STILL focus something new EVERYDAY to wake the people up more and more when the facts comes.

It's the same with religions as well - they do against each other when they agree or disagree with interpretion from scriptures... The people create their own religion image to become what they are.

Does God forbid people to be a scientist? No. Does scientist try to use their gifts in selfish way and brag their intellectual level which God gave, but deny Him? Yes.

Respectfully disagree...

I see nothing wrong when the scientists focus the fact and proof in real life... but the bible is a book... where is proof and fact? Scriputure Yes, but many author beliefs interpret differently... which right bible, we should beleive to?

Who killed more people in the Bible?

god-v-satan.png

Whoa...

God...

A murderer?

Compare this link with Vampy's thread.

Dwindling In Unbelief: Who has killed more, Satan or God?

Who has killed more, Satan or God?

In a previous post, I counted the number of people that were killed by God in the Bible. I came up with 2,270,365, which, of course, greatly underestimates God's total death toll, since it only includes those killings for which specific numbers are given. No attempt was made to include the victims of Noah's flood, Sodom and Gomorrah, or the many plagues, famines, fiery serpents, etc., with which the good book is filled. Still, 2 million is a respectable number even for world class killers.

But how does this compare with Satan? How many did he kill in the Bible?

Well I can only find ten, and even these he shares with God, since God allowed him to do it as a part of a bet. I'm talking about the seven sons and three daughters of Job.

There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job ... And there were born unto him seven sons and three daughters.
And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? Then Satan answered the LORD ... put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face. And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.
And there was a day when his sons and his daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house...And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee. -- Job 1:1-19
So it seems that both Satan and God share the blame (or the credit) for these killings. If so, then the tally would be:

killings
God 2,270,365+
Satan 10

No contest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update
I've tried to assign numbers to the un-numbered killings in the Bible. You can see the detailed list here.

The results were even more lopsided: 32.9 million (plus or minus a few million) for God; 0 for Satan.

Here is a more complete table.

numbered killings estimated total killings

God 2,270,365 + 32.9 million
Satan 10 10

Posted by Steve Wells at 8/09/2006

Read further 200 comments in this link.

Liebling,

Don't you realized that it is from a blogging? Anyone can own a blogger and say anything they want. :giggle:

I don't know which bibles some of you been reading but beware that some bibles are counterfeit. Just have to watch out for the symbol of the beast.

More information at:

Symbols are used throughout the bible

I have check your link and aware that they are false but those bibles the beleivers (Catholic, Christianity, JW, mormon, Baptist, and more list of beliefs) receive is a different as those symbol, you provided link here.

The scriptures of different bibles are the same but the religion believers interpret scriptures differently and create their own belief images differently, that's because they disagree each other what they know from those scriptures... It's people's decision which beleifs, they want to join and become what they are.

Liebling,

Don't you realized that it is from a blogging? Anyone can own a blogger and say anything they want. :giggle:

Yes I know it's blog. I beleive the blogger got it from website to add in his/her blog.

I learn from bible story about Noah Ark, Mose, Job, brothers Cain & Abel, Sodom and Gomorrah, animal/human safarcie, etc.... I'm sure you also know it as well.

Some of you want to paint God as a bad picture, but just remember one thing, The world is not the way that God created it because of that Adam and Eve blew it for all of us, God gave Adam dominion over the world, and Adam did wrong by eating the fruit from the tree of evil, He went against God, How many times do I have to tell you all that? Think about it, we have so many bitters, angry, we let problems effect us, we do wrongs at times, we are sinners, nobody on this entire world is innocent, no matter how much you've done for the church, or for the people out there, there are times we've done wrong in our lives, don't say you haven't because I know you have, so have I.

God is not stopping people from using their free will to do whichever bad or good.

Creation that God created at the begin was no longer a happy, loving, sinless, painless earth anymore. People became sinful, full of hate, bitters, suffering, and pains, some people even turned against God.

You think God should then stop all evil and suffering? Why should he? We choose bad instead of good maybe half of our life. If God didn't care about us, He wouldn't let his only son, Jesus die on the cross for us to save us. He didn't have to, we deserved to rot in hell, You know because we are all sinners, we fallen short of the glory of God.

If you wanna blame someone, blame Adam and Eve they screwed it up, not God. ;)

Some of you want to paint God as a bad picture, but just remember one thing, The world is not the way that God created it because of that Adam and Eve blew it for all of us, God gave Adam dominion over the world, and Adam did wrong by eating the fruit from the tree of evil, He went against God, How many times do I have to tell you all that? Think about it, we have so many bitters, angry, we let problems effect us, we do wrongs at times, we are sinners, nobody on this entire world is innocent, no matter how much you've done for the church, or for the people out there, there are times we've done wrong in our lives, don't say you haven't because I know you have, so have I.

God is not stopping people from using their free will to do whichever bad or good.

Creation that God created at the begin was no longer a happy, loving, sinless, painless earth anymore. People became sinful, full of hate, bitters, suffering, and pains, some people even turned against God.

You think God should then stop all evil and suffering? Why should he? We choose bad instead of good maybe half of our life. If God didn't care about us, He wouldn't let his only son, Jesus die on the cross for us to save us. He didn't have to, we deserved to rot in hell, You know because we are all sinners, we fallen short of the glory of God.

If you wanna blame someone, blame Adam and Eve they screwed it up, not God. ;)

You are exactly right, Cheri!! I totally agree!! Like i said before, We all were
born sinners, so therefore, we all sin, no matter how hard we try NOT TO,
we still do, we just have to pray and ask for forgiveness every single day and
God will always forgive us for our sins and trangressions, thats why God is
sooo Good!! We cannot blame God, ever for anything we do Earth,period!!
If some people do evil things and not repent of their sins before they
die, so be it, its up to God what their FATE will be, thats all. Of course, God
would be very sad for these bad people for he hopes they will repent before
they die..He loves them very much..He has deep love for every person on
Earth. He has no hate for no one!! Think about it.
For those who say God doesnt exist cuz they never seen God, well, I think
we have! HOW? THRU JESUS!!!!
Cheri, You said blame Adam and Eve, thats right, cuz they were born
sinners! so there!! lol!
God is totally blameless!! God is a good and loving Father!! AMEN!!

If you wanna blame someone, blame Adam and Eve they screwed it up, not God.

God is totally blameless!! God is a good and loving Father!! AMEN!!

:hmm: very interesting...

Do you mean that it's Eve and Adam who caused the 10 plagues and including kill all the firstborn Egyptians babies during Moses' time, not God?

Did Eve and Adam drown the people to death in the flood during Noah Ark time, not God?

Did Eve and Adam burnt the people to death in Sodom and Gomorrah, not God?

and going on.... It's Eve and Adam who are the responsible to cause people to death, not God?

It's impossible to deny what the scriptures of the bibles says about God...

Share It - Re: Is Freedom of Religion getting Last Rites?

All the scriptures in websites say the same thing about God... I would suggest you to visit google to find out yourself... You can't deny that God kill the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back