God Versus Satan

Status
Not open for further replies.
You only mentioned "seeing". :)

How do you know God hasn't posted here, using a different screen name?

How do I know that it is you, VamPyroX, posting here? I've never seen you.

How do you know it is I, Reba, posting this? Do you see me? ;)

Just messin' with ya.

:scatter:
Okay... I've posted pictures of myself.

Have you seen pictures of God? ;)

Okay... I've posted pictures of myself.

Have you seen pictures of God? ;)
How do we know those pictures are of you, and not from a Google images file?

Besides, pictures are still not the same as seeing with our own eyes, face to face. (Ask anyone who's used an on-line dating service, heh, heh.)

How do we know those pictures are of you, and not from a Google images file?

Besides, pictures are still not the same as seeing with our own eyes, face to face. (Ask anyone who's used an on-line dating service, heh, heh.)
Okay, I don't exist. I'm just a powerful AI that has taken over various computers all over the world and posting in AllDeaf because I felt like playing with your heads.

At the same time, my master is sitting in the other room being proud of creating me... therefore, he's my God. I am invincible! Bwahaha!

Sorry to disappoint you that I see from the bibles that God kill the people. Beleive me, I do not wish to label God as murder but only say what the bibles say. I don't understand why God didn't kill ONE Satan but MILLIONS people from the earth. ???????????????????

Well, that's your belief. I understand God, because I already experienced Him. :)

About why God didn't kill Satan .... I will tell you WHY, because God GAVE people 2 different choices. People HAVE TO make up their mind which God/or god they chose meanin' God or Satan. Good or Evil. It's why God don't kill Satan. As for me, it is sooo easy to understand between God and Satan - their differences. :)

Okay, I don't exist. I'm just a powerful AI that has taken over various computers all over the world and posting in AllDeaf because I felt like playing with your heads.

At the same time, my master is sitting in the other room being proud of creating me... therefore, he's my God. I am invincible! Bwahaha!

Is Alex YOUR master as your God just because, he created you a moderator of this AD so, you can use your power to control ADers and their posts ?

Well, that's your belief. I understand God, because I already experienced Him. :)

About why God didn't kill Satan .... I will tell you WHY, because God GAVE people 2 different choices. People HAVE TO make up their mind which God/or god they chose meanin' God or Satan. Good or Evil. It's why God don't kill Satan. As for me, it is sooo easy to understand between God and Satan - their differences. :)

That goes against God's love for all doesnt it? If he loves everyone but sends those who dont believe in him to hell that is a contradiction there, isnt it? If there is such a God, then he needs to understand that people of today are living much more complicated lives than 2,000 years ago and accept all of us, nonbelievers, right? It is about having a free will..

That goes against God's love for all doesnt it? If he loves everyone but sends those who dont believe in him to hell that is a contradiction there, isnt it? If there is such a God, then he needs to understand that people of today are living much more complicated lives than 2,000 years ago and accept all of us, nonbelievers, right? It is about having a free will..

Free will or 2 different choices ( good or evil ) people can choose - same thing.
Do you believe that bad or nonbelievers will go to heaven, no matter how bad their lives are ...or how bad they treat others ?

Do you believe it's okay not to believe in the Bible everythin' it says and yet, still go to heaven ?

You asked God needs to understand that people of today are livin' much more complicated lives than 2, 000 years ago and accept all of us, nonbelievers ?

FYI, God's Words never changed meanin' God is ALWAYS the same God since the day He created this earth and universe. Who said God will change His Mind/Heart to accept nonbelievers ? Of course, He loves everyone - but, to accept nonbelievers for their not believin' in God/Jesus ? That's somethin' you need to examine in your heart. :)

Free will or 2 different choices ( good or evil ) people can choose - same thing.
Do you believe that bad or nonbelievers will go to heaven, no matter how bad their lives are ...or how bad they treat others ?

Do you believe it's okay not to believe in the Bible everythin' it says and yet, still go to heaven ?

You asked God needs to understand that people of today are livin' much more complicated lives than 2, 000 years ago and accept all of us, nonbelievers ?

FYI, God's Words never changed meanin' God is ALWAYS the same God since the day He created this earth and universe. Who said God will change His Mind/Heart to accept nonbelievers ? Of course, He loves everyone - but, to accept nonbelievers for their not believin' in God/Jesus ? That's somethin' you need to examine in your heart. :)

Already did that a long time ago and thank u. I have come to my own beliefs.

So, nonbelievers who lead good lives..donate their times or money to charity, contribute positively to society, never hurted others deliberately deserve to go to hell? That's kinda sad if many people really believe that all because they dont believe in God but believe in something else. :ugh3:

No, God does not control us, he gave us free will to decide which path we follow the good or bad, he decide our fate when we DIE/ON JUDGMENT DAY not during the time we are living life on earth.

Supposedly you want to murder someone, You think God controlled your body, your mind to have you murder someone? No, your mind, your physical body told you to murder someone, and If you done the deed that means you choose to do bad period.

******What do you mean Satan is not in hell now? From what I've been reading, it stated that God threw Satan in eternal torment, the lake of fire, while Satan still roam on earth, trying to tempted us to do bad. Show me where it stated that Satan is not in hell or was never thrown in the lake of fire?

What proof do you have? Have you ever seen hell and heaven? Have you ever seen Jesus or God? You don't have no proof, You only examine based on what you think, and what your mind is telling you. ;)

What do you mean Satan is not in hell now? From what I've been reading, it stated that God threw Satan in eternal torment, the lake of fire, while Satan still roam on earth, trying to tempted us to do bad. Show me where it stated that Satan is not in hell or was never thrown in the lake of fire?
**********No, he hasn't yet, if he is already in hell, we wouldn't have a problem. God threw them from heaven to this universe. If you read in Book of Revelation will explain about that. In Book of James explained that the devil is like a roaring lion to seek to devour. winks

Have you heard the word, "you reap what you sow"? And do you really understand why the laws been written? Seem like it's good for Egyptians, and Romans killed all hebrew/jew males, but God is inexcusable. He is love, Do you remember what Jesus said the reason of the laws?, what did Jesus say about the Sabbath after religious leaders criticizing and judgine about His healing people during Sabbath? Try to stone adulteress to death? What did Jesus say? Think about it for a moment. Jesus gave up His position in Heaven to come down to become human like us to be born to die. Why? After His victory, new covenant been given. Who put all the thought of evil about God? Who made a choice to think that is how God is? Why did Cain kill his brother? What behind of his behavior? Think about it. I believe there is science in the Bible and we are responsible how to use science in proper way. As I watched history channel, scientist never agree with scientist, both side have proof, but still in argumentive state. Does God forbid people to be a scientist? No. Does scientist try to use their gifts in selfish way and brag their intellectual level which God gave, but deny Him? Yes.

Ah, that's more like it! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Is Alex YOUR master as your God just because, he created you a moderator of this AD so, you can use your power to control ADers and their posts ?
I am under Alex's control... *bowing to Alex*

Oh, hail... our almighty king... Alex!

Clueless so, you are. -Yoda.
Whoa... what wise words from the almighty Jedi... Yoda!

I think I'll convert to Jedi.
jarksaber.gif
jedi.gif

Cain was the very first murderer he ever killed his own brother on this earth. THAT murder came from Satan, because of S I N. Why can't Cain respect God by followin' what his brother, Abel's offerin' was ? If, Cain pleased God just like his brother Abel did, then that " murder " wouldn't have happened. God wants all mankind to LEARN the right way, but a man ( also woman ) refused to learn His Ways, because a man thinks his way is better. A man tends to forget that a sin will always involve a mistake. Sin itself will NEEEEVER remain perfect..... always causin' tooo many problems. It doesn't mean that a man is stupid. But, it does means that a man is VERY STUBBORN not to learn.
This is not proof that Satan had a hand in this. (Satan hasn't even been banished from heaven yet!) Remember, in verse 8 because God liked Abel's animal sacrifice more than Cain's vegetables, Cain kills his brother Abel in a fit of religious jealousy.

Jealousy! ...is jealousy itself a sin? No. It's a human response. A human emotion. But that jealousy is what propels him to murder his brother. Not satan.

Cyberred, let's take a look at Genesis Chapter four shall we. Starting with verses 3 to 15. And we'll see some of the absurdity found in these verses. A book supposedly inspired by the all knowing powerful God with profound wisdom.

(Genesis 4:3-5)
"And the Lord had respect unto Abel."
God likes Abel's dead animals better than Cain's fruits and vegetables. Why? Well, no reason is given, but it probably has something to do with the amount of pain, blood, and gore involved.

Contradictions Galore! (very amusing)
Does God desire animal sacrifices?
Does God respect anyone?

(Genesis 4:11-12, 16-17) As a punishment for killing Abel, God says Cain will be "a fugitive and a vagabond."
Yet in just a few verses (4:16-17) Cain will settle down, marry, have a son, and build a city. This is not the activity one would expect from a fugitive and a vagabond.

(Genesis 4:14) Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
Cain is worried after killing Abel and says, "Every one who finds me shall slay me." This is a strange concern since there were only two other humans alive at the time -- his parents!

Oh, by the way, haven't you realized that if God killed "millions", Satan would've destroyed "billions"? Why? Because Satan drove the helpless people away from the "straight path".

Why can´t God stop Satan and save innoncent people?
So, I guess that's that... Satan's responsible for most of the deaths. :)

I only know from the bibles that Satan is troublemaker and brainwash the people. God create and kill the people. :dunno:

For whatever good people does, God keeps them. For whatever bad people does, Satan keeps them.

:hmm:

Already did that a long time ago and thank u. I have come to my own beliefs.

So, nonbelievers who lead good lives..donate their times or money to charity, contribute positively to society, never hurted others deliberately deserve to go to hell? That's kinda sad if many people really believe that all because they dont believe in God but believe in something else. :ugh3:

Very true, a lot of nonbeleivers have good heart and help poor people... It sounds that God do not interest that nonbeleivers have good heart but put them hell because they doubt God´s existance or don´t belelive in God but themselves... :roll:

Are you an accessory to the murder of many chickens, pigs, fish, and cows? How many critters were sacrificed for that bratwurst?

Hunt animals for the foods and sacrifice the animal to worship God are not the same thing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back