God Versus Satan

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ten things?! :confused:
Sighs, and you call yourself a christian.

The Ten Commandments.

Only for those people who still turned away from him, If their hearts wicked, and if they did all the sinful and evil things and did not ask for forgiving, then Yes, those people will go to hell. God doesn't want that to happen, he gave us time to ask for forgiving for our sins before we die, If you decide not to, Obviously makes it your problem not God's. The decision is up to you now.
If the only way to get to Heaven is through God - what about all the BILLIONS of people who existed before Christ's time who had never heard of God. Do they go to Hell automatically? Heaven automatically? Limbo forever? (There are hundreds of millions of people since Christ who still haven't even heard of him). What about a rapist / murderer / child molester who believes in God and repents; will they get into Heaven ahead of an atheist who lived their whole life in accordance with Christian values of tolerance, compassion and humility? How does this square with God being morally perfect if he rewards these behaviours in this way?

And what about the problem of free will.

If God is an omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, morally perfect uncreated creator, then it logically follows that God must know every single details of our entire lives from birth to death - millions of years before we are even born.

This is because if God is omnipresent in the past, present and future then he must see the future because it's already happened for him - which is why he is omniscient, or all seeing.

So if he is the uncreated creator there at the moment of creation, and he is omnipotent or all powerful, then he is not just an observer to - but is actually responsible for every single thing that happens to us, and every thought we ever have over our entire lives. He knows what the casual chain is for anything we do - at the moment of creation, because what happens to us billions of years later is already in the past for him at that moment.

So how can we be said to have free will? It's logically impossible if he exists with the characteristics he's described as having.

These are just a couple of examples, but there are stacks more - and for every religion.

Anything based on dogma, like all religions are, is going to fall down to peer reviewed critical thought. There are far better sources for morality, and better explanations for creation, if you have the courage and humility to seek them out for yourself.

Does it make you feel good when people trust you? Does it make you mad when people refuse to trust what you say? I think God feels the same way. He has done many things to prove to mankind that He exists but we keep refusing. For example Jesus, People saw him, some people didn't believe in Jesus, and still don't. How many times does God have to prove to you all about him? I can't help it when some of you people are so stubborn. :(
Ah, once again, proof of God.
This is called Pascal's Wager, and is a major fallicy in religious debate.

You claim you believe so you will be saved if there is a god, but what if you chose the wrong religion? What if the Islam god is true, or the Mormon god, or Hindu god(s)? What if every earth religion got it wrong, and the real god only lets people in to heaven who didn't believe in any of the 'wrong' earth religions?

What if the Christian god is true, but he decides to kick you out of heaven because you only believed in him to 'hedge your bets', and this arguement seems to state?

Gravity is something that is real, testable, and proveable. To disbelieve in gravity is dillusional because one would be rejecting reality in place of their own beliefs. God is not real, testable, or provable. To reject a concept that cannot be proven is called being rational.

And remember people: GOD IS REAL BECAUSE HE SAID SO IN THE BIBLE!

Sighs, and you call yourself a christian.

Maybe if you explain yourself a little bit more clearly then maybe she would answer your qq, second there are some born again Christians in here, and some newbies who start learning about the Bible, so be nice

What about a rapist / murderer / child molester who believes in God and repents; will they get into Heaven ahead of an atheist who lived their whole life in accordance with Christian values of tolerance, compassion and humility? How does this square with God being morally perfect if he rewards these behaviours in this way?
!

That is something we all should seriously ponder about...hmmm

Maybe if you explain yourself a little bit more clearly then maybe she would answer your qq, second there are some born again Christians in here, and some newbies who start learning about the Bible, so be nice

Mom? Is that you? Anyway I am being nice. If I weren't nice, I'd say something like this to cheri:

What, you don't even know the Ten Commandments? It's time for you delusional people to hide in shame. There is no god. You can't prove it. You're a bunch of hypocrites. You adamantely believe that islam and other gods is a farce, but your own religion, not having any more substantive basis in reality, is true. You're fooling yourselves.

This wouldn't be an issue if you kept your superstition to yourselves, but that's the problem.. you don't.. You want to retard science and government with your feebleminded outlook on the world where some goofy magical creature is monitoring us overhead.. and that's bogus.

Seriously, enough with the "be nice or you'll hurt their feelings!" routine.
We're all adults after all.

*Sigh* You just don't even understand, Who were the first people that God created? Adam and Eve! I repeated that to you for over 100 times already, I don't see how you can't even understand it, God gave Adam dominion over the world Understand??

Don´t tell me that I don´t understand or don´t know about Eve and Adam time because I know about their history for a long, long, long time. I was taught to know their history and where the sin come from by my Roman Catholic Grandparents and JW people, I was involved with... I was bible belief for a long, long, long time until I wake up and open my mind to see the logic....

I only said because you and Defee defend God and label God as wonderful and blameless, etc... I cannot beleive it because I thought you know from the bible story what God did to people... No matter what but to my eye.. .Kill is Kill.

Adam choose the bad that means that all the next human race will be sinners just like Adam.

Yes, I was taught to know that Eve & Adam did something what God told them not to do. God told them that they can eat anything what they likes except a special tree. God kept that special tree as his own. We know that it´s wrong of them to take something that belongs to God. The snake fooled Eve when he told her that she would become like God if she ate the fruit so she beleived it. So she ate and Adam did too. Adam & Eve disobeyed God, that´s why they lost their beautiful garden home.

But.... but... I realized that God SHOULd punish only Eve and Adam, not pass their sin to their children then their children...........................

God saw how corrupt the Earth had become, during the Noah Ark time, evil all the time, God said "I will wipe mankind, whom I have created, from the face of the Earth – men and animals, and creatures that move along the ground, and the birds of the air – for I am grieved that I have made them." God did used the flood to destroyed the Earth, because people were sinning, doing wrongs. It is going to happen again when Jesus comes down on earth. Because the world is in chaos. We live in one fucked up world. Why?? it's all because of Adam and Eve, they started with the sins, and passed it along to every human race on earth.

Well, we are still sinners as well after Noah Ark time or after Jesus died for us... Look at kind of world what we have...??????? Why can´t God do something to save 9/11, poor starve and homeless people ???????? It´s us people who help poor people, not God... Right?

I don't blame God, because God created the world to be one peaceful world, and he put his trust in Adam, but Adam screwed it up, and now the world is not what God created from the start. This world is one evil nations. God does not kill, he's just cleaning up our crap that we started on earth, Look how the world is now, seeing how people kept on deny God, seeing how people sins everyday, seeing how people are full of hate, seeing how people murder others. Do we really need that in our world? We don't but it is happening to our world. Why do you think we have wars? Why do you think people are not loving each others? Figured it out before you start going off blaming God.

Kill is Kill, no matter what... worst is innoncent babies...

God got Abraham to kill his own son Issac to test his faith... What is that? Abraham obeyed God and tried to kill his son but God sent angels to stop him. I would say NOooooooooooooooo if I were Abraham...

Don´t try to blame Adam and Eve as an excuse because of their disobey God that´s how we all got sin...

Look at kind of world we have at present time... Try to compare those people in Noah Ark time (before he built Ark) or Mose´s time with our present time? which worst? Of course present time is the mainly worst than their time... (9/11, WWI & II, poor and starving people, terrorists, murder, rape, etc...) Right?

Last edited:
Like I have said, Even around 500 witnesses saw Jesus ascension,

I do not deny that Jesus was existed on the earth.. I did said this in Mommyof3´s 1st page of thread.

Egyptians witnessed what God did with plagues and Red Sea, still not believe God.

God should show something to convince the people instead of threat and kill... firstborn babies.... ???????? Kill is Kill period...

Does not change people's mind for the seeing "proofs" and also, As for Adam and Eve, how many trees that God gave them to eat? But why choose one, only one tree that is forbidden? But all the other trees are fine?

Yes, I know.. that´s because the snake fooled Eve (see my response post to quote Cheri´s post).

I will re-read everything what you posted and will let you know what I think of this tomorrow...
http://www.alldeaf.com/757891-post138.html

***sigh***, only seeing part of the story and not the whole and only see the other side and finding fault only on God and not even what Jesus is saying. What this world is about. It's not new, it's been like that since after Cain and Abel incident as behavior wise.

:hug: @ christlovedeaf, I know the feelings....

But isnt it fun to debate with each other on this topic? I am soo interested in what people have to say here...:popcorn:

Satan planted the tree there not God. God did warned Adam. ;)

:confused: Satan planted the tree, not God? Eve and Adam didn´t know that Satan was existed that´s time until snake comes and fool her...

I thought God told Eve & Adam to eat anything from any trees except one special tree and told them that they will die if they eat that special tree. God kept that special tree as his own. They did something which is not belong them which is wrong. It´s Satan who make snake talk... snake fooled Eve when he told her that she would become like God if she ate the fruit so she beleived it. So she ate and Adam did too.

:hug: @ christlovedeaf, I know the feelings....

:hug:, even it is good, we don't have to make them believe, but their own choice, but not mean, we quit sharing our pov, base on how far it goes. Stronger faith that be, more rewards be given, the more want "proof", the loss it will be.

***sigh***, only seeing part of the story and not the whole and only see the other side and finding fault only on God and not even what Jesus is saying. What this world is about. It's not new, it's been like that since after Cain and Abel incident as behavior wise.

Yes I know... but Cheri said in her post...I only answer Cheri´s post because she said "God did used the flood to destroyed the Earth, because people were sinning, doing wrongs. It is going to happen again when Jesus comes down on earth".... "Because the world is chaos.... "... because of Eve and Adam..... and then explain that God clean the earth........ It still make no difference... Look at kind of world we have at present time.. which is worst than their time...

:hug:, even it is good, we don't have to make them believe, but their own choice, but not mean, we quit sharing our pov, base on how far it goes. Stronger faith that be, more rewards be given, the more want "proof", the loss it will be.

I respect your belief but I only know that the bible is a not fact book but faith book. :) It´s your own choice to beleive in a book... I beleive in REAL proofs and facts.

The hunter use weapons to kill animals for foods, we cook and eat.

This is a difference...
The difference is your meat today wasn't killed as "kindly" as the animal that was sacrificed over 2,000 years ago. If you don't care about how your hamburger died, why do you care how the sacrificial lamb had its throat cut?

Not all your meat and poultry is killed by hunters. Do you think the meat you eat from restaurants and grocery stores is from hunters?

The priests of the OT had to kill the sacrifice animals in the most humane way, following strict rules.

Most meat processors today aren't as caring.

Can you image if God tell you to burnt your child or your pet/animal to offer him as human or animal sacrifice? Would you do that?
God doesn't require any more sacrifices because Jesus Christ was the last sacrifice required. "It is finished!" God will not contradict His own declaration.

But isnt it fun to debate with each other on this topic? I am soo interested in what people have to say here...:popcorn:

:D as long as there´re good debate with no bash and insult.... :D

... Look at kind of world we have at present time.. which is worst than their time...
Yes, the end can happen soon. This time, it won't be flood but total destruction.

Yes I know... but Cheri said in her post...I only answer Cheri´s post because she said "God did used the flood to destroyed the Earth, because people were sinning, doing wrongs. It is going to happen again when Jesus comes down on earth".... "Because the world is chaos.... "... because of Eve and Adam..... and then explain that God clean the earth........ It still make no difference... Look at kind of world we have at present time.. which is worst than their time...

Why you think the reason that He will come again? That is what this is all about. Jesus is our Ark that those who believes in Him enter His Door. As Jesus described that in the future judgement be even worst in history and far worse than flood. It will happen, and what has happen in the Middle East, violence and technologies for preparing to attack Israel is at hand. It's been prophesy about it, and how Jesus explained after disciples asking how we know it comes, like how we know its spring? The sign of trees, and nature, same what we see now, it is progressing that rapture will comes and many will be left behind, and it will be a horrific time ever during Tribulation times. Jesus' blood is like the blood on the door post on each hebrew's home for death to passover, similar, without Jesus blood, death is going after these people who do not have blood on their "doorpost" (person's life)

You wonder why everything is worse? Its because of evilness,
caused by evil people. 9/11 happened because of evil people, it was the
Terrorists, you know that. Oklahoma City bombing
caused by one single person and he was evil..i could go on and on and
they all were evil.
Do not blame God, period. Remember, we all were born sinners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back