God Issue

x10oT

Reaction score
My friend and I had a debate on IM about god that will send us to hell which if some people are homosexual, or bisexual or whatever.. myself think god love all organisms that god made to love us so there's no reason that god should send us to hell.. just because some people are homosexuals.. and my friend said NO! if someone are homosexuals, or bisexuals will go straight to hell unless if they change to straight and also said god's rule said if there anyone who is homosexual shall send to hell.. so based on your opinion.. what's your belief on this condition?

I believe that God and Jesus love everybody no matter who they are. Don't listen to them and they are full of shit.

God is against *SIN*....He created for man and woman for sex and have family.

Make sense: Why did God made Eve? He gave Eve to Adam for pleasure, socialize and relationship. God never made man to man or woman to woman.

God will sent homosexuals and bisexuals to hell~ Im sorry to disappoint for you to hear this. Its the truth and fact! The devil influenced alot of people into thinking it is alright to be homosexuals or bisexuals.

Yes, God loves us all...there is no doubt about this. BUT God hates SIN..He despise what we are doing in SIN....homosexuals and bisexuals are SIN in His eyes.

I will get back with you later tonight or tmw and give you scriptures from the Bible.

I dont mean to sound so harsh or scare you away. I have to stand and speak the truth from the Bible. If you have any questions - feel free to PM me. :)

I have lesbian and gay friends...I go out eat lunch with them. I am their friend. I dont judge their lifestyles...all I can do is show the Bible and truth with love instead of being harsh on them..then it is up to their decision.

p.s. BTW, God will not sent homosexual or bisexual to hell ONLY if they decide to stop being homo or bi..they will have to repent their sins and live right with God...they will have to tell God they are sorry and stop doing it. Then they will go to heaven.

Once you decide to stop doing it...and being straight person...have relationship with Jesus Christ then you will go to heaven. :)

If they decide not to change their lifestyles until the day they die, it is too late to go to heaven.

I didnt say this..it was the Bible that says so!

As brief as I possibly can say, actually only those appointed by God and given authority as Judges can judge. The rest of God's children on earth (that's us) have no right or no authority to judge negatively. We can judge positively or give good judgement such as, "You are a good person!" and any other positive judgement, that is okay. All negative judgement and positive judgement are God's. That is His job, including those He chose to become rightful Judges! Those not having authority to give negative judgement can only lend or give scriptures for reading and studying God's word on all issues. It is all there. So many people who have become knowledgeable and understand the scriptures are "leaving it between God and the sinner". That is the way it should be. I prefer the KJV (King James Version) of the Bible and there are books that help clarify or make clear what the Bible says.
All the rest of the way is that we all are to be always learning, loving and forgiving! Take care and God bless! :hug:

Rickcares said:
As brief as I possibly can say, actually only those appointed by God and given authority as Judges can judge. The rest of God's children on earth (that's us) have no right or no authority to judge negatively. We can judge positively or give good judgement such as, "You are a good person!" and any other positive judgement, that is okay. All negative judgement and positive judgement are God's. That is His job, including those He chose to become rightful Judges! Those not having authority to give negative judgement can only lend or give scriptures for reading and studying God's word on all issues. It is all there. So many people who have become knowledgeable and understand the scriptures are "leaving it between God and the sinner". That is the way it should be. I prefer the KJV (King James Version) of the Bible and there are books that help clarify or make clear what the Bible says.
All the rest of the way is that we all are to be always learning, loving and forgiving! Take care and God bless! :hug:

I agree with you. However, We, christians, are responsible to witness to sinners, encourage and show them with scriptures and show love to sinners.

Im not here to judge them at all...I am speaking the truth from the Bible...God want us to share scriptures to others...help them to understand what scriptures means.

Yawn.

So, which is it? God loves us no matter what, or that God hates SIN no matter how much he loves us?

Those homophobes in "Christian clothes" are hypocrites. Love the sinner, hate the sin. Don't condemn someone and cast them out just because you hate the sin more than you're willing to love the sinner.

Dennis said:
Yawn.

So, which is it? God loves us no matter what, or that God hates SIN no matter how much he loves us?

Those homophobes in "Christian clothes" are hypocrites. Love the sinner, hate the sin. Don't condemn someone and cast them out just because you hate the sin more than you're willing to love the sinner.

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

YOU MISUNDERSTOOD ME! Yes, God loves us so much but hates SIN! It is our choice to either accept God's way or not. I did not say hate the sinner! I said God loves us but hate the sin!

I did not condemn anyone...you misunderstood! I love them more than their lifestyles...I do not agree with their lifestyles..but love them. I go out lunch with them sometimes...it doesnt mean I cast them out. SHEESH!

Yes, We must love one another...but hate the sin. End of Discussion! Thank you!

coloravalanche said:
I agree with you. However, We, christians, are responsible to witness to sinners, encourage and show them with scriptures and show love to sinners.

Im not here to judge them at all...I am speaking the truth from the Bible...God want us to share scriptures to others...help them to understand what scriptures means.

I second that.

Coloravalanche, you ARE judging them....or should I say us? Yeah, I'm aware that the Bible allegedy says that homosexuality is a sin....but you know what? In the past people used Bible verses to justify slavery, racism, anti-Semitism and lots of other stuff! As a bi woman I do not see why God would say that my love for another person was a sin. God is love...love is God. How is my lovemaking suddenly evil and hellbound simply b/c the spirit I love occupies a body that is the same as mine? I can see how murder, theivery, and all that other stuff is a sin.....but how can love between two consenting adults be a sin? Do you eat shrimp? Were you aware that God Hates Shrimp?

x10oT said:
My friend and I had a debate on IM about god that will send us to hell which if some people are homosexual, or bisexual

It's not true, Only God knows who's going to heaven and who's going to hell, Not the Christen people, or anyone else all that matters.

I had a good talk with my stepmother about heaven and hell last weekend, In fact she says that some people believe in different religious, and in the bible it says if you accept Jesus Christ as your savor; You'll go to heaven. My step mother is a very good Christen person, Never judged, she never looked at others bad as they sinned because she says not one person on earth is a non-sinner. We all make mistakes, and God forgives. :)

deafdyke said:
Coloravalanche, you ARE judging them....or should I say us? Yeah, I'm aware that the Bible allegedy says that homosexuality is a sin....but you know what? In the past people used Bible verses to justify slavery, racism, anti-Semitism and lots of other stuff! As a bi woman I do not see why God would say that my love for another person was a sin. God is love...love is God. How is my lovemaking suddenly evil and hellbound simply b/c the spirit I love occupies a body that is the same as mine? I can see how murder, theivery, and all that other stuff is a sin.....but how can love between two consenting adults be a sin? Do you eat shrimp? Were you aware that God Hates Shrimp?

READ READ READ AGAIN! I am NOT judging anyone! I said the Bible says so...

Did I say I hate them? NO! I said I love them but not agree with it.

Did I say they will go straight to hell no matter what? NO! I did not say that. I said IF they repent their sins and live right with God...they will go to heaven.

Did I say love for one another are wrong or sin? NO! The Bible says we must love one another...but do not get involved in sin. UNDERSTAND?

You have NO RIGHT to say I am judging others...you did not read carefully what I was saying earlier. you need to read again...and understand what Im saying before you jump into my throat.

Yes, I love to eat shrimp...The Bible did not say God hates to eat shrimp..there is NO scripture stating this.

BTW, I am preacher's daughter...you can not judge me period! I understand where people are coming from. I know the Bible very well and God wants me to help others to understand what scriptures means then it is up to them to decide how the way they want to live.

IF you are mad at me...thats fine...meanings you are being defensive...I am not here to argue at all...I am not here to judge at all...I am here to share what scriptures are saying...then that is everyone's decisions to obey God or not. I am not going to squeeze their arms and force them to agree with me. No Way! I am here to encourage and show scriptures...that's very simple.

No more arguments...alright? :hug:

Cheri said:
It's not true, Only God knows who's going to heaven and who's going to hell, Not the Christen people, or anyone else all that matters.

I had a good talk with my stepmother about heaven and hell last weekend, In fact she says that some people believe in different religious, and in the bible it says if you accept Jesus Christ as your savor; You'll go to heaven. My step mother is a very good Christen person, Never judged, she never looked at others bad as they sinned because she says not one person on earth is a non-sinner. We all make mistakes, and God forgives. :)

I second that. AMEN! That is part what I was trying to say! I am very fortunate that I grew up in pastor's home...I learned how to treat people with love...not hate or judge or discriminate for who they are. :)

Ummm really? according to this site God DOES hate Shrimp! Yeah, it's a parody but the quotes are from the Bible!
http://www.godhatesshrimp.com/
Yes, you are judging them....by saying that you disapprove of the fact that we love each other, you're judging them! Yeah, I know that the Bible allegedly says that homosexiality is a sin, but you know what? There are MANY interpretations of that. Hey there are even some Bibical scholars who say that Jesus might have been gay!

They are God's word but none of us really understand what those words meaning. We are being lied, mislead, misguide by those believers esp bible thumpers. I don't care if they are gay or not, none of us will burn in hell.

coloravalanche said:

:werd:

Dennis said:
Yawn.

God hates sin.
God loves sinners.
God wants everyone to be saved from sin and judgment.
God loved sinners so much that He sacrificed His own Son for us. (John 3:16)
Every sinner can confess his/her sin to God, repent, and accept Jesus Christ as Savior.
Jesus' blood removes the punishment of sin.
The Holy Spirit will enter and stay in the heart of the saved person.
The Holy Spirit will help the saved person understand the Bible, and to live the right way.
The Holy Spirit encourages saved people to witness to other people (that is, tell the Good News and truth about Jesus).

Christian people cannot condemn other people. Only God can judge the hearts and send people to heaven or hell.

Christian people can witness to other people. That means, explain what God wrote in His Book, the Holy Bible, and explain what God has done in his/her personal life.

It is the responsibility of each person to accept or refuse God's Word, and to accept or refuse Jesus as Savior. No one can force that belief and decision. We can only tell the truth (in love, not criticism), and live the example.

Christians do have the right and responsibility to speak out against sinful activities, laws, places, governments, etc. That is not the same as judging against individuals. We should not judge individual souls. We should judge sinful activities, behaviors, and philosophies.

Reba said:
God hates sin.
God loves sinners.
God wants everyone to be saved from sin and judgment.
God loved sinners so much that He sacrificed His own Son for us. (John 3:16)
Every sinner can confess his/her sin to God, repent, and accept Jesus Christ as Savior.
Jesus' blood removes the punishment of sin.
The Holy Spirit will enter and stay in the heart of the saved person.
The Holy Spirit will help the saved person understand the Bible, and to live the right way.
The Holy Spirit encourages saved people to witness to other people (that is, tell the Good News and truth about Jesus).

Christian people cannot condemn other people. Only God can judge the hearts and send people to heaven or hell.

Christian people can witness to other people. That means, explain what God wrote in His Book, the Holy Bible, and explain what God has done in his/her personal life.

It is the responsibility of each person to accept or refuse God's Word, and to accept or refuse Jesus as Savior. No one can force that belief and decision. We can only tell the truth (in love, not criticism), and live the example.

Christians do have the right and responsibility to speak out against sinful activities, laws, places, governments, etc. That is not the same as judging against individuals. We should not judge individual souls. We should judge sinful activities, behaviors, and philosophies.

I agree with you most except for this:

There is one flaw in some Christian people witness to other people about Jesus Christ our Lord when they are not right in heart with us if they do not know us. They have no right to condom us. Only God knows and know our needs. Leave us alone, God will make it right for us when it is right time as He did with me. I trust Him and know He will save everyone whether they are gay or not at the end of their life. He won't let His children go.

I try to remember which verse in the bible about Christian chase people away from God is worst sin. This is what happen to us.

coloravalanche said it all. She did it perfectly and clean!

God love every one of you. He hates you to practice the sinful life, for example gay life. He loves you very much but he commands you to quit doing the gay life because it blocks you entering his kingdom. He loves you and he want you to quit the sinful life so you can enter his kingdom and that shows his love to everyone. Remember that he love us before we love him.

God knew who would go to heaven or to hell before the world appears. Therefore, he already knew what the people would decide for himself or herself to be a salve of sinner or be a slave of the righteous. Salve of sinners and you could not do the righteous because you do not want to do it because you are against the holy. Salve of Righteous you want to do the righteous life but you are still sinners because you did not die. You need to die to waive your sinful in life if you are already a believer. Jesus Christ said that to waive to sin is death.

How does that works? God (Jesus Christ) died on the cross for our sin. He is the righteous because he never sinned. Therefore, his blood is righteous. Anyone who believes into Jesus Christ and the person repents their sinful life to Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ will pour his blood of righteous cover on anyone who believes in Jesus Christ. Therefore, the person is covered of the blood of righteous and the father in heaven will look at that person as a holy person because that person is covered with blood of righteous from Jesus Christ. Therefore, that person will enter his kingdom. All his sins will be thrown on the cross. That thing is called Justification in faith. Only the Christians people believes in that system and none of other religion believes with that system.

Conclusion: If you do not quit the gay life and you are going straight down to hell with no question asked. If you repent the sinful life and believe in Jesus Christ with whole of your mind, heart, and you are going to enter his kingdom with the justification in faith. Jesus Christ is the only way to enter the heaven kingdom.

Crazymanw00t said:
Conclusion: If you do not quit the gay life and you are going straight down to hell with no question asked. If you repent the sinful life and believe in Jesus Christ with whole of your mind, heart, and you are going to enter his kingdom with the justification in faith. Jesus Christ is the only way to enter the heaven kingdom.

That is exactly what judgment is, What you doing plain and simple, First of all, You cannot demand them to stop their homosexual style, It is not your place to say "You going straight to hell" What if you are wrong?

My stepmother says a totally different view than you have done to other people, She says, If you accept Jesus Christ in your heart you'll shall go to heaven. Each one of us sinned Crazyman, You no perfect than anyone in this entire world. I'm sure you have sinned from time to time, and even repeated it. But, do you expect someone go up to you and say "Oh You're going to hell." Just a perfect example of how you have sinned by being judgment.

Back