Getting rid of someone

It's been a couple days since she posted. I'm afraid she might have quit this thread. :(

I hope she does did not go back with him!! I have an awful feeling about the mother trying to keep her with son. The two could be some real sicko!!

Even if she goes back to him, she read this info for future reference. Friends and family will be ready when she wants to leave.

now that was something I had to get rid of my ex's mom first.. I didn't see her for almost 8 months cuz if I continue seeing her she wud think I will marry him so I basically stopped coming around to see his family and I didn't bring AL to my parents' home since last april ;) but it took a while but it worked.. just stop talking to him and change your phone nbr if that is a must.. but so far so good he haven't bothered me for few weeks now.. cuz I already told him many times I don't want him anymore cuz every time I come back to him he wud try to expect me to follow him anywhere he goes.. not this time.. ;) I feel like I'm winning this time lol so good luck with whatever you decide is right thing to do :)

Well i have a friend that she was dating this guy, he was ilegal, got caught by ICE and was in jail, My friend would see him in a daily basis. She just loved him, heck she even took me and other friends, so we could wait at that place while she talked to him.she sometimes would come back crying, because he would say just mean things to her..yet she stilll loved him...The guy eventually was deported to Mexico...and so she did too..they moved in together *facepalm*..That caused more problems.. I was just sick and tired of listening to her, when i think it is just simple as run..run..but i guess she was blinded by the relationship, she ended up leaving him with a little help from us..so she is better now, and doesnt have any contact with the inlaws too.

When I first read the title I thought you meant literally HOW to get 'rid of' someone!

Back