Gally Vs. NTID

Also NTID/RIT's gay and lesbian club are very active. Just letting you know.

Originally posted by LezArtist
Well Gally and RIT are both good college but Gally can be in dangerous because it is located in black area where gangs can be there and could cause a lot of problems there. Also, when I was in MD, visiting, I went to Gally and I took a look over there it's really small and crowded plus has MSSD right next to it on the same campus. it made me having some negatives there. But RIT it's huge and the best Unveristy there but but but ONE thing is about the interpreter. It is NO GOOD. But the majors and educations there are very good at RIT. But it's up to you and it is your own decision to pick which one is the best for you but just wanted to warn you that the interpreters at RIT is no good. That's all I can say. :)
black area!? :eek: are ya a racist or wha!? there aren't only black area

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
geez, i went to gallaudet before. thats what i tried to say all universities have parties.
yes almost all universites have always parties but not special for chirstian universites. DANG IT..

Originally posted by Justin Sane
Also NTID/RIT's gay and lesbian club are very active. Just letting you know.
:thumb: plus umm.. nevermind... geez

Originally posted by LezArtist
no problem :) for myself i would love to go back to RIT but interpreters there won't make me feel any comfortable or understand them at all u know :)
Why would they be no good? What do they do wrong? I have no problems with my interpreters. Out of the 3 and 1/2 years that I've been at RIT, I've only had problems with one interpreter and that's because she was not very attentive. Perhaps, you had a bad year or your signing skills are different from the interpreters.

I think those people who want to check out about them. Instead of us. Ofc, they would need to talk to their counselor. The counselor(s) will help them by what's the best that they can reach their goal.

thanks eternity for the suggstion and i planned on doing that... wanted to hear feedback from other poeple before i go on and talk to the counselor too

I went to gallaudet for almost two years, and its not my thing, maybe it is for you. just go and look around and then you can decide. RIT-- im going there in the fall, and i feel its good for me, so i dont know abt you.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Mmmm...

Which one is the most fun for wild parties?

Definately NTID, Gally people just end up getting fucked up about two hours after party starts. I just rather to party with someone who can handle drinking all night long.

Originally posted by Justin Sane
Definately NTID, Gally people just end up getting fucked up about two hours after party starts. I just rather to party with someone who can handle drinking all night long.
thats true, what justin sane said. parties at gallaudet always end short and kegs/hard liquor runs out all the time.

Originally posted by d
thats true, what justin sane said. parties at gallaudet always end short and kegs/hard liquor runs out all the time.

I also understand NTID is now a dry university no acholics permitted on the campus

Originally posted by javapride
I also understand NTID is now a dry university no acholics permitted on the campus

yup I have pity for whoever is a student at ntid/rit while I am not at college I can be :twisted: and do whatever I want as long I don't get fooked up b4 I go to work :P

Originally posted by javapride
not true. i spoke to a counselor there, i asked her if the campus was dry, and she laughed, and said some areas ARE NOT dry, such as UC and some frat houses. she said some areas are not dry which is very rare.

Back