For your Safety concern please check this..

MsGiglz

Reaction score
If its repost.. go ahead.

My man was really offended to find this out.. he advised me to pass this around to friends and families.. that he got this info from his friend..

Go on.. www.google.com.... type down your ph number (includes area code)... If it shows your ph number and address.. even your job or some part of history.. I checked ours.. ours didnt show cuz ours unlisted but just check... I checked again with our "old" ph number that we changed from previous past.. it showed up.. I checked my mother's .. hers showed.. I checked my brother's.. his showed PLUS his job too and homepage.. that includes map/driving directions.. I checked my sister.. OMG.. she have celluar ph number, pager ph number, her work ph number and home ph number.. what if she have a stalker... that person can stalk her forever.. smh!

Geez!! where are our privacy? or safety too..
so, I got this link from a friend..
I hope it works.. http://www.google.com/help/pbremoval.html

be sure please pass on to your families and friends..

xoxo

Yep, I found out on the google search site, my phone nbr is listed as old BBS system (I was a SysOp and the board shutted down from 1994).

I tried every phone number I've had... nothing comes up for me. Heh!

The same thing goes for your name and address. If you type in "lastname, zipcode"... you'll get the same result.

me either it didn't show up on www.. but if u have ur name that is happened to be on www cuz of website cuz of work it can be possible to be in www instead of the ph nbr :roll: but oh well.. :squint:

be sure.. its type down like this.. xxx-xxx-xxxx..
:) some of you are lucky.. cuz of unlisted or depends on states (shrugs)

I've never had my own number so I looked up my mom's.. nothing.. *shrugs* But thats very interesting.. Just goes to show how much privacy we really have.

i found my dad's so im like cripes! now that u brought up my last name and zip code i think better check that out INTRESTING!

OH CRIST i found my cousins and my aunts names in this and im embarrassed to say one of my cousin's in prison too SHIT now this is truly invading and embarrassing!

Last edited:
yeah.. I have nothing to hide because I'm breeder of Bulldogs has shown of my phone number.. Yes there have!!

Oh well.. My understanding that your situation preferable privacy then next time don't apply on internet line.. there have no hide.. it's PUBLIC internet.

Be Careful!

Holy Smokey! My telephone number was list along with my first name and last name and city and state that about all it was listed up there. I finally removed it and submit to have it removed. oh.. I found out they had my whole address up there too even number of the house Im in. it will be remove in 48 hours it says.. I hope so! grrr!

Last edited:
:| i dont care if my info is on database. i am tempted to find out more :D

Google is being stupid....

I just tried that, and yeah my number and address was listed, I beg my mom not to have my address and ph number listed, she refused but when I move out, i will have mine unlisted... why google is being so stupid??????

Decided to remove my parents' and relatives' numbers for them. I'm sure they'd be glad that it is removed.

I saw my parents' numbers, so I did remove them long time ago, but I will double check if they are removed or not.

Moi?

I'm glad I'm not listed...Cuz I dont think I could take having a sex phone line at all...and I might have to charge $29.00 a minute just to listen to me...rofl.

:naughty:

Love,
DD

DreamDeaf said:
I'm glad I'm not listed...Cuz I dont think I could take having a sex phone line at all...and I might have to charge $29.00 a minute just to listen to me...rofl.

:naughty:

Love,
DD

Ahh, so you charge the hearing peeps for hearing you constantly click on the TTY's "G" key?? ;)

Back