Fishing?

Raise my hand .. I do !! However, I am refused touching the worm or fish.

Someone does put the worm with hook or take fish off the hook for me! :P

I used to do some ice-fishing, the last time was Dec 2006... and summer fishing was back in maybe 2002 or so... wouldnt mind doing some fishing later on....

Oh yeah... I love fishing... its so fun to catch some fishes and cook them up and eat it. Yummy! My dad used to take me out fishing few times when I was a little girl... it was awesome though.

i do love fishing very much when i was little girl i catch catfish for first time at my mom's old friend's parent's lakes but sometimes i catch bass and catfish anywhere in ponds but i dont hold fish but my dad always like hold fish im not pro fish!

my dad really love fishing in his lifes im remind when i was little girl my dad catch HUGE catfish somewhere lakes in Kansas and show newspaper but he put big catfish in car! and my mom got pissed off! its totally record of catfishes my mom told me about that so my dad had pictures at his house to kept memory.Always he like go fishing sometimes not lots but he hangs catfish on the tree when my old neighbor in KS view its totally huge catfish its really great story for my dad to catch BIGGER catfish i wont forget my own father's catfish pictures! its touch moment.

I'm into largemouth bass fishing as a sport. :)

I love fishing the last time I went I caught a 16 1/2 inch bass :D

I love fishing. My father taught me how to fish when I was 3 years old. I am not afraid to touch worm and fish. I do know how to clean the fish and put them in freezer. Seven years ago, my husband and I caught 26 fishes. My husband don't know how to cut and clean on fishes. I had to do it for all of 26 fishes by myself. that's hard work.

I used to fish with my dad's family while growing up. We would go camping every year for a week during the summer with my dad's family. My grandfather would always catch HUGE fishes, but he never had his pictures taken because anyone who has their pictures taken at the marina will be questioned by the game warden. When that happens, the secret fishing spot is revealed and ruined. :(

Used to fish sporadically for catfish at the local park. First time I ever caught one, I was so pumped with adrenaline that a battle ensued as I was reeling my game in, I thought he was going to get away and I couldn't let that happen.

So I reeled in with all my might, when the line was in around probably about 5 meters, I yanked the rod back like a palm tree getting pulled by a hurricane. The poor thing flew out of the water, 5 meters high, and landed with a thump like 7 meters on the grass behind me, writhing and wiggling like Chief Wiggums.

I also did do some sea fishing a few times a couple years ago. The bugger I caught was like 3 feet long and weighted around 50lbs. I still have a picture of that somewhere.

Back