Fire away.

:o nah.... my daughter has very expensive tastes so does her mom. :(

Originally posted by ChelEler
I'm a gal, and I ain't that expensive. Nah. Not me. My husband and boys are more expensive than I am! :lol: ;)

oohhhh and I thought keeping my wife was expensive! :lol:

well cheleler u know why ur hubby and boys that expensive ...cuz ur the only woman in the house!

but its me being reversed cuz im in a house full of girls (wife, stepdaughter, and the unborn daughter inside Mommy)

Now I know why im too cheap bastard to get married :rofl:

:rofl: Good thinking! We buy things for the boys more than for ourselves. :o My husband goes clay-shooting, and that is an expensive hobby! I only do the cheap hobbies, like swimming with my boys. ;)

Originally posted by deafclimber
point taken... :(

Don't be sad. Some women are more expensive than others. Same with men. I know I'm not one of these expensive girls.

Originally posted by ChelEler
Don't be sad. Some women are more expensive than others. Same with men. I know I'm not one of these expensive girls.

yea ur right. honestly i like to buy my gal or daughter something.

How often u go to Yellowstone National Park?? I know it is in WY/MT

Originally posted by deafclimber
yea ur right. honestly i like to buy my gal or daughter something.

That's really nice of you. :thumb: Keep it that way (if you can).

I usually turn it down when my husband wants to buy me something expensive. I'm pretty picky with expensive things. I guess my husband's lucky to have me so I won't hurt his wallet. :mrgreen:

Originally posted by Lasza
How often u go to Yellowstone National Park?? I know it is in WY/MT

Not too often, actually. :( I really want to go there again. I have been there three times in my lifetime already and I love every moment of it! Twice in the winter time, and once in the summer. :thumb:

Well, well, well, HELLO!! What's happening with ya? If you still have some questions, fire away once again! :grouphug:

Hey neighbour, how's life in your state?
How's the new baby?
Did you find a new job?
Plans for this summer?

ChelEler said:
:rofl: Good thinking! We buy things for the boys more than for ourselves. :o

:werd: Same here.. I buy My Boys a lot more than what I buy for myself, But hey I love doing that too.

I see that Chel just come back from the graves yard .... hey everybody better run for ur life !!!! jk ... hey WB !!! how the life treat ya so far ?

kuifje75 said:
Hey neighbour, how's life in your state?
Life's dull! :lol: Just kidding. Been busy with former work and being a mom to three boys. :)
kuifje75 said:
How's the new baby?
He's a terrific baby! In fact, he is more alert and active than his older brothers. The reason could be that I did not take any drugs during labor and delivery. The other reason could be that the labor/delivery was very quick and short. He's a wonderful baby! He sleeps through the night now. Man, I am damn good a mom! :rofl:
kuifje75 said:
Did you find a new job?
I just got laid off last week, and no, I haven't found a job yet. I'm still looking. It's no fun! Ugh!
kuifje75 said:
Plans for this summer?
Spending more time with my family (my hubby works too much! Ha!) and hopefully go camping more often than last year. We hopefully will be in Denver, CO during May 5-9. Hope it'll be a blast! ;)

Back