Fire away.

Liza said:
Where have you been? I missed you! :wave:

:grouphug: I miss you and AD, too. I have been working and paying a lot of attention to my boys, while my hubby working at night. Now, I am unemployed, so I have no reason to go to bed early. :lol:

knightwolf68 said:
I see that Chel just come back from the graves yard .... hey everybody better run for ur life !!!! jk ... hey WB !!! how the life treat ya so far ?

Hey you!! Everyone does not have to run for their lives, but YOU DO!! :nana: :rofl: Just kidding, buddy!! :cuddle:

Life's treating me lousy right now! That's why I'm back on AD to get myself cheered up! :P It's working actually. Haha! Thanks for asking, and we need to get to talk online soon, boy!

ChelEler said:
Hey you!! Everyone does not have to run for their lives, but YOU DO!! :nana: :rofl: Just kidding, buddy!! :cuddle:

Life's treating me lousy right now! That's why I'm back on AD to get myself cheered up! :P It's working actually. Haha! Thanks for asking, and we need to get to talk online soon, boy!

sorry to hear that u got laid off ... so u know where to find me when u have times ....

ChelEler, I read at the first post that you love Fear Factors, Me too! The only thing I dislike are the bugs they have to eat.. eeeek. :giggle:

I was wondering if you Ever thought about being on Fear Factors would u be able to handle it?

knightwolf68 said:
sorry to hear that u got laid off ... so u know where to find me when u have times ....

Thanks. I have been trying to get ahold of you lately. You're hard to catch right now. :slap: Heh.

Cheri said:
ChelEler, I read at the first post that you love Fear Factors, Me too! The only thing I dislike are the bugs they have to eat.. eeeek. :giggle:

I was wondering if you Ever thought about being on Fear Factors would u be able to handle it?

Yeah, I have ever thought about that. I do not know if I would be able to handle that. I probably will eat it anyway, because I've been watching my boys eating all yucky stuff I would not dare to eat. Ha ha! But I actually do not know if I would or not.

ChelEler said:
:grouphug: I miss you and AD, too. I have been working and paying a lot of attention to my boys, while my hubby working at night. Now, I am unemployed, so I have no reason to go to bed early. :lol:

Awww, sorry about the job! But glad you get to play now though :D What are your fav discussion topics, if somebody hasnt asked you that already?

:grouphug:

I love all discussion topics. Really, I do not have any faves. :D I always learn something new from AD. :thumb:

kuifje75 said:
Hi Chel, What's on your agenda tomorrow?

Hey there. Kuifje!! What I would do tomorrow is, number one, drop off some applications at few companies I hope to be hired to work for, and number two, take my boys to a playground so they can play roughly, then take them back home and they'll fall asleep fast! ;) I probably will be doing some housework. :ugh: That's no fun, but hey... somebody gotta do it. :ugh2:

Any more questions? :D

;-) Never forget that you have an important job, which is called a "mother." *smile*
I hope it works out for you with the job hunting. What kind of jobs are you looking for?

If you were asked to remember the best thing that happened to you at a job, what would it be?

kuifje75 said:
;-) Never forget that you have an important job, which is called a "mother." *smile*
I hope it works out for you with the job hunting. What kind of jobs are you looking for?

If you were asked to remember the best thing that happened to you at a job, what would it be?

Yes, being a mom is the most important role!! :D

I'm looking for a challenging position utilizing a strong computer background and paperwork. More likely a data entry position. I'm planning to go back to school to achieve BA degree in Special Education. :D I know it'll be difficult but it'll worth it. :thumb:

If someone is going to ask me about what my favorite memory from my work, I would say all the field trips I had with my department. They were so much fun! Love it! :applause: Also, I love that one time a woman came to my work to give an hour presentation to my co workers about how to work with the Deaf and how the Deaf "survive" the world out there. :thumb:

G'day Chel!

I, too, love Fear Factor but unfortunately it has not been broadcast in Aussieland lately :tears:

Umm, do you like reading?

What is your favourite season?

Have you been abroad?

If not, then where would you like to go?

When you were a little girl, what did you dream of being?

Hope the kids are being angels :angel: for you, and good luck with things.

Ciao for now :wave:

Miss-Delectable said:
G'day Chel!

I, too, love Fear Factor but unfortunately it has not been broadcast in Aussieland lately :tears:
Same here. :sadwave:

Umm, do you like reading?
Yes, depending on the topics.

What is your favourite season?
Autumn because of the colors and the temperature, but I like winter because of activities (skiing, snowmachining, sledding, etc). :D

Have you been abroad?
No, except from Alaska to California ship cruise. I do not know if you count that as "overseas" LOL

If not, then where would you like to go?
Germany, and Australia

When you were a little girl, what did you dream of being?
A nurse. :giggle:

Hope the kids are being angels :angel: for you, and good luck with things.

Ciao for now :wave:

Thanks. Bonjour! :wave:

Merry Christmas to all of you! I'm back but only for a while, because I will go back to school next semester. Whew.

Been working and going to school at the same time, and it is consuming almost all of my free time! I also try to spend some quality time with my family, and sometimes it's so difficult!! Whew.

So how have you all been? :D

Hi, everybody. How have you all been doing? I've been busy with my growing family. Whew. :)

Back