Fire away.

Originally posted by ChelEler
:rofl: I can't eat much chocolate candies anyway. :P

Ohh u dont want eat more choclates or can make ur unborn baby become more hyperactive inside ur wombing. me :crazy: to have imagine like that.

Originally posted by Lasza
Ohh u dont want eat more choclates or can make ur unborn baby become more hyperactive inside ur wombing. me :crazy: to have imagine like that.

Exactly. :)

No one interested in asking me any questions, eh? Well, I am not surprised. :|

No one interested in asking me any questions, eh? Well, I am not surprised. :|
u are not only one ... i am among the one who doesn't respond to my thread either ... otherwise we are not alone here too ..

No ma'am..I know too much about you now.

Oh wait, one more...how do you enjoy privmsging me? :p

Originally posted by SilenceGold
No ma'am..I know too much about you now.

Oh wait, one more...how do you enjoy privmsging me? :p

:P

You gotta be careful cuz Emeraldie can eavesdropping our hot, steamy, private conversation. :o

:rofl:

Originally posted by AmericanChopper
of course, she's deaf mother of two hearing teenger boys. :D

what about you?

I'm definitely deaf, and so is my hubby. Our children are hearing. :thumb:

yeah! I like my living atmosphere with four seasons but I HATE cold and lot of snowing. During spring, it's very cool weather and very nice outside whatever I like to go out for some fun.

Curious, how long have you been married? what about your living atmosphere?

We've been married over 5 years now, and we love out living atmosphere except that it's so isolated for us, socializing-wise.

I am duh...Now I am reading your threads. I must be daydreaming :cuddle: too much with sabrina. :D

Heh. No harm done. So any more questions? :D

hehehe :)

I forget what state are you living in now? I am living outside of Boston. it's southwest which is only one hour away from Boston, MA

hehehe :)

I forget what state are you living in now? I am living outside of Boston. it's southwest which is only one hour away from Boston, MA

I live in Wyoming. Gotta love these mountains in the west of WY.

so do you have horses ? cuz u r wearing cowboy hat. ;)

what outdoor actitives do u do in wyoming ? i know u r preggie and u cant do anything at this time yet. just wonder what u do beside ur job ?

I live in Wyoming. Gotta love these mountains in the west of WY.

lander ? my good friend lived in there. he told me a whole time about rock climbing at there.

did u hear about a female rock climber got killed at devil's tower two wks ago ? it was soooo sad ! she didnt make the knots at the end of rope before she rappelled, but she fell down about 320 ft. :(

Originally posted by deafclimber
so do you have horses ? cuz u r wearing cowboy hat. ;)

what outdoor actitives do u do in wyoming ? i know u r preggie and u cant do anything at this time yet. just wonder what u do beside ur job ?

My father has one horse, and my brother has two horses. My father in law has two horses. I do not want to have a horse at this moment, because they're expensive to take care after (buy horse food-hay and few other treats, pay for lot to let horse graze in, vet appointments, etc). No thanks. Plus, we don't live on a ranch. We're thinking about it in the long future.

I love to go swimming outside, watch my boys play in the playground, go clay-shooting, ATV'ing, camping, snowmachining, sightseeing scenes, many more!!

lander ? my good friend lived in there. he told me a whole time about rock climbing at there.

did u hear about a female rock climber got killed at devil's tower two wks ago ? it was soooo sad ! she didnt make the knots at the end of rope before she rappelled, but she fell down about 320 ft. :(

Ah, no, I live about two hours away from Lander. In fact, I have some relatives living in Lander. :thumb:

Yes, I heard about her. :ugh: Not a pretty sight, eh?

My father has one horse, and my brother has two horses. My father in law has two horses. I do not want to have a horse at this moment, because they're expensive to take care after (buy horse food-hay and few other treats, pay for lot to let horse graze in, vet appointments, etc). No thanks. Plus, we don't live on a ranch. We're thinking about it in the long future.

I love to go swimming outside, watch my boys play in the playground, go clay-shooting, ATV'ing, camping, snowmachining, sightseeing scenes, many more!!

cool... i can understand abuot horses stuffs. they r expensive, but gals are MORE expensive i think ! :) :eek:

cool... i can understand abuot horses stuffs. they r expensive, but gals are MORE expensive i think ! :) :eek:

I'm a gal, and I ain't that expensive. Nah. Not me. My husband and boys are more expensive than I am! :lol: ;)

Back