Fire away, gophers..ask me anything...

NS you are the shark would have figured you would have contacted your mafia of stars instead :giggle: oohhh your setting it up :lol:

Well Ocean if there actaully was some mafia stars I would have contacted them, but there aint any around for the moment and beside, I always have been blamed for the shark attacks in the beach area and that where the mafia sharks are at.. ahaha so I can contact them and do that... :giggle:

Well Ocean if there actaully was some mafia stars I would have contacted them, but there aint any around for the moment and beside, I always have been blamed for the shark attacks in the beach area and that where the mafia sharks are at.. ahaha so I can contact them and do that... :giggle:

I gotcha NS your a shark :giggle:

Nawwwww Ocean I aint one.. I am a streaking and smirking northstar..period... hahaha.....:cool:

Nawwwww Ocean I aint one.. I am a streaking and smirking northstar..period... hahaha.....:cool:

Can't go back on your words :lol :nono: got all documented:deal: :type: :giggle:
Originally Posted by Northstar
Well Ocean if there actaully was some mafia stars I would have contacted them, but there aint any around for the moment and beside, I always have been blamed for the shark attacks in the beach area and that where the mafia sharks are at.. ahaha so I can contact them and do that...

Can't go back on your words :lol :nono: got all documented:deal: :type: :giggle:
Originally Posted by Northstar
Well Ocean if there actaully was some mafia stars I would have contacted them, but there aint any around for the moment and beside, I always have been blamed for the shark attacks in the beach area and that where the mafia sharks are at.. ahaha so I can contact them and do that...

*point at you and i m laughed at you* oops sowwie Oceanblue get you good! :bowdown: at Oceanblue

:h5: to lovelyblkgal

Don't ya wanna hear some news abt poop/the smell?? Or new one???? :lol:

So.... do u wanna to do something with ur peter?? :giggle:

see i can't help it! hahaha

*point at you and i m laughed at you* oops sowwie Oceanblue get you good! :bowdown: at Oceanblue

GGRRRRRRRR Panther I am gonna get ya.. haha get ready to get this.. :rl:

:h5: to lovelyblkgal

OH LOL no wonder Ocean ya loved what Panther said above?!? LOL

Don't ya wanna hear some news abt poop/the smell?? Or new one???? :lol:

So.... do u wanna to do something with ur peter?? :giggle:

see i can't help it! hahaha

OH boy ya still hanged up on the poop stuff?? And why are ya asking about my peter?? HAHA my peter aint for ya to fondle.. lol...

GGRRRRRRRR Panther I am gonna get ya.. haha get ready to get this.. :rl:

OH LOL no wonder Ocean ya loved what Panther said above?!? LOL

OH boy ya still hanged up on the poop stuff?? And why are ya asking about my peter?? HAHA my peter aint for ya to fondle.. lol...

Eh do i wana ur peter?? NOOOOOOOOOO i just dont wanna ur cuz ur look like ant size! hahaha.. I got one.. yummies!!!!! lol

It's official.. Bity ya are indeed weird... boy this is getting nuttier than I thought...

Harr Harr Panther... btw, nice bum ya exposed for sure.. thanks because I gonna boot it good.. haha..

now any more questoins or is it all done?? LOL

Harr Harr Panther... btw, nice bum ya exposed for sure.. thanks because I gonna boot it good.. haha..

now any more questoins or is it all done?? LOL

Yes, I have a question for you...Is Bud Bundy from the tv show "Married with Children" your hero?:giggle:

Yes, I have a question for you...Is Bud Bundy from the tv show "Married with Children" your hero?:giggle:

Hell no, Bud Bundy a perv.. haha... and I used to watch Married...With Children but thought it was really awful and watched other shows.. so blah to that...

Hell no, Bud Bundy a perv.. haha... and I used to watch Married...With Children but thought it was really awful and watched other shows.. so blah to that...

How many licks does it take to reach the chocolate inside a tootsie pop candy? :giggle:

Back