Fire away, gophers..ask me anything...

Harrr. dont give a hoot about that fleadonkey anyways,...

And hot beverage? I have no favorite so.. ehh.. :dunno2:

:lol:Didn't ask about the fleadonkey, I asked , hot beverage:P :ty: for the answer :)

Let me ask another q, what is the wildest thing you ever done?

:lol:Didn't ask about the fleadonkey, I asked , hot beverage:P :ty: for the answer :)

None I could remember of any wildest thing I ever did.. so sorry to bust your bubble..

Now.. NEXT QUESTION, gophers!!

Wirelessly posted

Sharky99 said:

None I could remember of any wildest thing I ever did.. so sorry to bust your bubble..

Now.. NEXT QUESTION, gophers!!

I can name something you did heehee hence aim group chat with shuffle involved :P so there hahaha

Wirelessly posted

I can name something you did heehee hence aim group chat with shuffle involved :P so there hahaha

Did ya ask for online or real life wildest thing?? nooo then sorry hahaha :D

Are vehicles with turbocharged engine less popular in Canada as opposed to USA because of all the snow in Canada?

Wirelessly posted

Sharky99 said:
Wirelessly posted

Did ya ask for online or real life wildest thing?? nooo then sorry hahaha :D

It was just general q :P if real life then you answered my q hahaha

Do you use hair products such as hair gel, hair spray?

If you could do anything you like for one day and one evening, money not being a problem, what would you do?

Are vehicles with turbocharged engine less popular in Canada as opposed to USA because of all the snow in Canada?

Hmm I dunno but havent had a chance to check out any turbocharged engine vehicles at all here in Canada.. so for that I have no experience with that and if I do try one out I will let ya know..

Wirelessly posted

It was just general q :P if real life then you answered my q hahaha

Do you use hair products such as hair gel, hair spray?

What real life question? harr nice try anyways... as for hair products, well I do use hair gel but not often enough so...

If you could do anything you like for one day and one evening, money not being a problem, what would you do?

Hmm that one question that might be hard to answer but would love it to be able to play hockey and have a fun time.. and win a Stanley Cup.. or even play Canadian football and win the Grey Cup here.. lol oh well I can always dream.. haha

Back