Fire away, gophers..ask me anything...

Let's not jump ahead of the game just yet, speaking of summer, do you have any summer plans?

Hmm not sure.. but I probably will be working if I get a full time job going.. who knows maybe a weekend of camping somewhere.. ehhh will see..

What is your favorite quote?

Hmm my favorite quote would be my own quote "Kindly bend over and phart please eh?" LOL :D

Do you like to read? If so, what do you like read (besides hockey)?

Any favorite season?

Do you like to read? If so, what do you like read (besides hockey)?

Yeah I do read the newspapers just to catch up on other news not shown online or more...and the comic strips are funny to read all the time.. hehe..

What do you drive?

I drive a 2003 Ford F-150 supercab truck... used to have a old 1992 Ford truck (sold it earlier this year so I can get the 2003 Ford version.. hehe)

Any favorite season?

Hmm my favorite season? Hmmm .. maybe fall time as I can see the colors of the leaves on the trees showing nicely....

oh i see don't forget you already have gal in donkey haha

Harr Moonflower.. pppfttt no.. I rather have a gal that aint like that donkey!!! LOL kidding...

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: donkey can't forget that one

Would you like to meet donkey oneday?:giggle:

Harr Calvin.. patience ya lousy rotten donkey... haha...

Anyways.. next questions from any other Aders who havent even asked me yet... so fire away please.. lol

huh oh that is your other favorite quote OY!!!! lmaoo

are we driving you nuts jk

Suppose, donkey had to come to your town on a business meeting, would you go out of your way to meet?:laugh2:

Thought why not bring this topic back from the dead eh? LOL I know but so do ask away ..

BUT be warned.. any dirty questions ya wanna ask, ya will get some evil eyes from me soon enough..bbbawwwhahhaha!!!!!

Thought why not bring this topic back from the dead eh? LOL I know but so do ask away ..

BUT be warned.. any dirty questions ya wanna ask, ya will get some evil eyes from me soon enough..bbbawwwhahhaha!!!!!

What do you do for a living?

What kind of home do you live in?

Do you enjoy the frigid cold Canada winters?

What do you do for a living?

What kind of home do you live in?

Do you enjoy the frigid cold Canada winters?

OK first, I am currently working as a data entry clerk for a company that specialize in manfacturing special bikes for kids with disabilities such as CP, MS and some adults too.. we also do make chill out chairs too and other things.. I do data entry where I add new customers and business to the list, research on correcting and replacing old files to update them more and mark a few other files to be closed by other supervisor (has authority on that not me for the closing of old files).. the other job I have is as dough maker for a pizza company and I have done some dishwashing duties there as well.. but now I am thinking another part time job might be better to give me a bit more income and the days I need.. I would rather keep the data entry job as it is a golden one for good...

I live in a bachelor suite apartment at the deaf center complex but in the future if I do meet and settle down with a gal to start a family maybe a nice house woul be ideal... but now i am satisfied with my own place..

The frigid Canadian winters can be nuts enough but it's alright with me as long as it aint too damn extreme or wacko enough... lol...

OK first, I am currently working as a data entry clerk for a company that specialize in manfacturing special bikes for kids with disabilities such as CP, MS and some adults too.. we also do make chill out chairs too and other things.. I do data entry where I add new customers and business to the list, research on correcting and replacing old files to update them more and mark a few other files to be closed by other supervisor (has authority on that not me for the closing of old files).. the other job I have is as dough maker for a pizza company and I have done some dishwashing duties there as well.. but now I am thinking another part time job might be better to give me a bit more income and the days I need.. I would rather keep the data entry job as it is a golden one for good...

I live in a bachelor suite apartment at the deaf center complex but in the future if I do meet and settle down with a gal to start a family maybe a nice house woul be ideal... but now i am satisfied with my own place..

The frigid Canadian winters can be nuts enough but it's alright with me as long as it aint too damn extreme or wacko enough... lol...

Do you get to eat some paperwork as that you're a shark?

I used to live in a apartment where hearing speech and deafness center is at as well in Seattle few years ago. :)

Canadian winters are too much for me, it's cold enough for me in Iowa.

Do you get to eat some paperwork as that you're a shark?

I used to live in a apartment where hearing speech and deafness center is at as well in Seattle few years ago. :)

Canadian winters are too much for me, it's cold enough for me in Iowa.

HAHAHA I wish but oh well cant do that with paperwork.. but ahh...

Oh so ya did live in an apt complex with other folks both hearing and deaf.. cool the apt complex I live in there some hearing folks but most deaf and some few deaf/blind as well..

I know Canadian winters can be nuts enough but ah hell ya gotta roll with the punches on that lol...

Back