Fire away, gophers..ask me anything...

Sharky99

Reaction score
Ok gophers.. seeing as I have seen some "Ask Me anything" topics.. I thought, what the harm in creating one where ya can ask me anything.. but do be warned, I aint gonna give some answers to some dirty questions so expect to see this ... (BLEEP) beside the specific question.. haha....

So fire away, gophers... hehe...

Were your parents Polish?

Are you a man or a woman or a hermaphrodite? :giggle:

What's your fave TV show?

Do you have a gopher for a pet?

do u have gf?

Well no unfortantely I do not have a gf in real life.. would love to have one.. ahh maybe one day...

Got a crush on someone?

Yeah Rebelgirl I do have a few crushs..wont say who out of respect so I dont get in deep shyt with them or so..haha

Were your parents Polish?

Are you a man or a woman or a hermaphrodite? :giggle:

What's your fave TV show?

Do you have a gopher for a pet?

Ny my parents were Ukrainian by heritage..so am I...

I am 100% man.. what in the blue heck is a hermaphrodite!?!? never heard of that term word at all before.. odd do explain please....

Favorite shows would be Smallville, CSI (Las Vegas and Miami), ER.. that's all...more to add later if I do remmy of some...heh..

OH I wish I had a gopher as a pet..but no.. I do have 2 cats... used to have 2 dogs but one of my dogs passed away back in August 2005 due to cancer and other dog was walking somewhere and vanished never to come back the next day back in November last year... my guess is the second dog who is old as in maybe 15 or 16 years old and going deaf and blind probably knew his time was up and went to lay down to sleep or so..

Any more questions eh?? HEH!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelGirl
Got a crush on someone?

Yeah Rebelgirl I do have a few crushs..wont say who out of respect so I dont get in deep shyt with them or so..haha

Are you a player? :giggle:

Oh, one more thing Do you like yoga? :lol:

Last edited:
a few crush?? from AD or IRL?

Are you going to give Roses to anyone for Valentine's day? Not that you don't have a girl but you could give one to your crush??? :giggle:

Are you going to any weddings this summer?

Hey Sharky,

1) How did ya get an nickname Sharky from?

2) If you win a lottery what will ya do with it?

Who is ur favorite WWE superstar (other than Cena)? WWE divas?

Well well well. this is the question I would like to ask. Have you ever dress in SHARK for holloween?? :giggle:

*rubbin my hand*

Since ur parent are gone.. how you feel frist time be alone by urself?

What ur favorite Wwe??

Have you think about move to USA or Canada?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelGirl
Got a crush on someone?

Are you a player? :giggle:

Oh, one more thing Do you like yoga? :lol:

HAHAHA Ocean.. I have been told I was a player.. oh boy that term certainly seems to be weird.. lol.. but it cant hurt to have healthy crushes eh? Would be nice as well... but definitely needs to be careful as well..lol

As for Yoga.. I havent even tried that before and I wouldnt mind trying that to somehow solve my back problem .. but ah.. I might not be in good shape to try yoga somehow... ehh.. who knows?

What are you planning for this summer??

Well Deafmonkey.. my plans for this summer might include moving to a new place and auctioning this farm place off and sell off the farm and search for a good job to get and then a good place to live in... so it gonna be a wild time for me for sure this summer... ack...

a few crush?? from AD or IRL?

Are you going to give Roses to anyone for Valentine's day? Not that you don't have a girl but you could give one to your crush??? :giggle:

Are you going to any weddings this summer?

Well some of the few crushes I have are from other places like AD, etc..and a few more in real life..but that's all.. ehh..

I'd like to give a rose to a gal on Valentine's Day..but I have no idea who I would like to do so.. hmmm.....

Well I'd like to go to some weddings..but that might not even be in my plans with what I have to go thru this summer with moving, selling off the farm and etc.. but I wouldnt mind going to a wedding or so for a nice time to relax and have fun!!

Northstar,

Where you found out about AD ?
By Your gopher's grapevine or Google or other?

Do you willing come down AD Caucasus on July 2008?

Are you willing move another place to live and adjust your lifestyle ?

Do your dream come true and what?
Explain this please so.... :D

Hey Sharky,

1) How did ya get an nickname Sharky from?

2) If you win a lottery what will ya do with it?

1 - Kiwi.. when I first came online.. I did use my real name.. but I thought why not a cool nickname and I did have the Sharky nickname I had for myself since high school and that was around the time the San Jose Sharks came into the NHL back in 1991 and I thought why not call myself Sharky since I am a rabid hockey fan and more.. heeh... and then when I was online after a few months after coming on for the first time, I used my Sharky sn while surfing..now ya know me as teh smirking northstar..hehe..

2 - if I do win the lottery.. will have to use some of them to pay off loans, funeral expenses and etc... whew.. and save some of the money for future use for myself and maybe donate some to charities like CancerCare (in honor of my mom) and Heart & stroke foundation (in honor of my dad).. it would be nice to do so...

Who is ur favorite WWE superstar (other than Cena)? WWE divas?

Oh Farewell.. my favorite WWE Superstars beside Cena are HHH and HBK (Tripe H and Shawn Michaels) and Undertaker and Bastita... and teh WWE Divas.. ahh Candance Michelle, Melina, Maria, Ashley and now Cherry are cool divas...

Well well well. this is the question I would like to ask. Have you ever dress in SHARK for holloween?? :giggle:

Haha horselover... ya wish... althought that would have been cool to do that years ago but ehh oh well.. never know...

Whats your favorite sports and hobbies?

Purrmeow.. my favorite sports are hockey, baseball and football.. NHL, AHL, junior hockey are what I watch and as for baseball I do watch a bit of MLB but I do watch my local Northern League baseball team Winnipeg Goldeyes and for football.. Canadian Football League all the way with my beloved Winnipeg Blue Bombers!!! but I do watch the NFL and I do root for the St. Louis Rams and a few others..hehe...

As for hobbies.. I do collect items like hockey cards, banners and sports books I can find in thirft stores at good prices and I do surf online often and I also I do research in sports database work (team history and stats to track the team years and more... whew lots of work, I gotta tell ya but it fun as well to search for good info!!)

*rubbin my hand*

Since ur parent are gone.. how you feel frist time be alone by urself?

What ur favorite Wwe??

Have you think about move to USA or Canada?

Well Panther.. when my dad and mom were hospitalized, I felt alone and scared all by myself..but over time I got used to it and when Dad passed away, I was saddened but knew he probably would be watching me and later on Mom passed on.. so now I have both Mom and Dad watching me as well..heh... that is nice to know if they indeed are....

WWE as I have replied above to Farewall... see my replies up there eh?

I been thinking about moving to the USA as well as somewhere in Canada.. but I would rather be in familiar places so I can move there and be there for a long time and be closer to my family... but it wouldnt hurt to move to places like Arizona, California, maybe Minnesota.. hehe... as for places in Canada.. Alberta or British Columbia would be perfect for me to move to... lol...

Northstar,

Where you found out about AD ?
By Your gopher's grapevine or Google or other?

Do you willing come down AD Caucasus on July 2008?

Are you willing move another place to live and adjust your lifestyle ?

Do your dream come true and what?
Explain this please so.... :D

GA.. good questions.. I'll try my best to answer them..

How did I find out about AD?? a few of my buddies online told me abuot this site and I got curious about checking some of that out in AD and I have joined and since then enjoyed this site more.. hehe... ahaha gopher's grapevine ya could say that somehow.. lol...

I would love to come to AD Caucas if I can for July 2008..but where exactly? I would love to know tat before I decide to come on.. but I dont wanna make empty promises ya know.. I hate to do this and not come at all which would upset some folks.. no thanks, rather be honest and present any situations that i might not be able to get out of if I wanted to come on down to the USA to do some visiting... who knows?

I am readying myself to have to move to another place since I cannot stay here on the farm much longer and I want to be in the city and be closer to my brothers and families as well as my sister and her family in another town... so it might be something for me to deal with in the months to come...

My dreams would be to meet a sweet and caring gal and maybe get to know her and who knows, she could be the one to marry and have a family with.. also my other dream would to be working for a sport organization like a NHL team or CFL team and maybe be part of a championship team... that would be the top of the mountain thing for me... ahh..

Back