Fire away, gophers..ask me anything...

Yes, don't forget your wife, hockey:laugh2::laugh2:

What is your idea of a great time on a sun shiny day?

Last edited:
Sometimes, people like routine, when changes happen they don't like it. Are you a kind of person, who likes to expand their horizons or likes same old routine?

Im sure this has already been asked but rather than go through 10 pages of this. I will just go ahead and ask anyways.

When is the wedding between you and Donkeyboy?

OK OK you did say ask me ANYTHING after all hehehhe!

lol bear
oh yeah i am wondering myself

do you miss your family farm i am sure you do.

Sometimes, people like routine, when changes happen they don't like it. Are you a kind of person, who likes to expand their horizons or likes same old routine?

Ahh well if I am on my own routine but it has been changed, I gotta get along with the new routine somehow and work out some issues to make it all smooth somehow.. hmm..

Im sure this has already been asked but rather than go through 10 pages of this. I will just go ahead and ask anyways.

When is the wedding between you and Donkeyboy?

OK OK you did say ask me ANYTHING after all hehehhe!

Bear... when hell freezes over.. hahhaaha funny!!!! FUNNY!! PPFFFTTT lol that a good laff eh...

lol bear
oh yeah i am wondering myself

do you miss your family farm i am sure you do.

Moonflower.. .yep I do miss my family farm but at least the farm is in good hands for sure....

I know, no one can predict the future. Do you have any goals for yourself?

What's your favorite youtube video?

I know, no one can predict the future. Do you have any goals for yourself?

Hmm my goals would to be settled down somewhere that I can be happy for myself and maybe finally land a gal.. hehe.. but more to come later...

What's your favorite youtube video?

Ahh Dixie.. well I dunno if any YouTube video would be my favorite yet.. but ah.. hmm

What is your all time favorite movie?

Are you anxious for this years Stanley Cup finals?

Let's not jump ahead of the game just yet, speaking of summer, do you have any summer plans?

Back