Fire away, gophers..ask me anything...

Like I say, Ocean.. dunno as I havent even tried that before.. lol.. oh well.. could be interesting if so..

Like I say, Ocean.. dunno as I havent even tried that before.. lol.. oh well.. could be interesting if so..

:giggle: might be a good idea to try someday:lol: new discovery for you:rofl:

Bity.. if I think what ya are saying..either fawk or humping.. haha if so, no thanks... lol :cool:

Bity.. if I think what ya are saying..either fawk or humping.. haha if so, no thanks... lol :cool:

NS,
She's taking her "poop" international LOL

Do you think it will be successful ? :rofl:

Oh boy, Bity and Ocean.. haha

awwww.. ns, her German word means poop. I posted in her thread and asked her if she's talking her "poop" international by saying that word in different languages :rofl: I started her off with two Spanish and French "caca" and "merde" :giggle:

LOL Bity and Ocean.. I should have said poop but said fawk or humping.. oh well... it was a good guess somehow...

awwww.. ns, her German word means poop. I posted in her thread and asked her if she's talking her "poop" international by saying that word in different languages :rofl: I started her off with two Spanish and French "caca" and "merde" :giggle:

lol :rofl:

OH boy hahaha Ocean and Bity.. so what?? HAHA sue me.... on second thought, dont... haha

OH boy hahaha Ocean and Bity.. so what?? HAHA sue me.... on second thought, dont... haha

NS , I got you :deal: documented that you do think of 24/7 ...hee hee .. I will be a rich woman if I did sue you :rofl:

What are you doing today?

I dunno Ocean what I will be doing today.. hmm wash clothes in laundry room in town.. ehh.. depends on the mood I am in today..haha..

Any more questions eh gophers?

I dunno Ocean what I will be doing today.. hmm wash clothes in laundry room in town.. ehh.. depends on the mood I am in today..haha..

Any more questions eh gophers?

Yes, I have a question: What brand of toothpaste do you use? Do you use mouthwash? and How often do you floss?:giggle:

Back