Fire away, gophers..ask me anything...

spelling bee question LOL

In honor of St. Paddy's day, how do you spell "leprakhan"?:giggle:

Ehh Ocean.. I cant spell tat right.. hahaha... anyawys happy St Paddy day... :giggle:

Yes, I have a question: What brand of toothpaste do you use? Do you use mouthwash? and How often do you floss?:giggle:

Shame on you! check out the date (03-16-07) on this question you never replied:laugh2::laugh2:

1) Do you have any crush on AD members?

2) What was the words that you used to "bring music to Jolie's eyes"?

3) Who is your role model and why this person is a role model?

1) Do you have any crush on AD members?

2) What was the words that you used to "bring music to Jolie's eyes"?

3) Who is your role model and why this person is a role model?

1) hmm I used to.. but not anymore... ehhh...

2) hahaha ya gonna harp more on that eh.. lol ok it's oy vey that brings music to Jo's eyes ... after much yapping and harping and laffing...

3) well I would say my role models were my parents... they have done a lot to ensure I had an educatoin and a place to stay all these years and taught me a few things that I still put in use today and more..

Oooh, I'm happy to see the music to my eyes. :naughty:

Since you're from Canada - I'm inquired to see your perspective on this.

As u know Canada has Universal Health Care. Do you like the Universal Health Care? If so, why and is it better than the corporate health care?

What do you like in a woman?

If you were a rainbow, What color would you be?

Oooh, I'm happy to see the music to my eyes. :naughty:

Since you're from Canada - I'm inquired to see your perspective on this.

As u know Canada has Universal Health Care. Do you like the Universal Health Care? If so, why and is it better than the corporate health care?

What do you like in a woman?

If you were a rainbow, What color would you be?

Well, as in Canada, the Universal Health Care is something I havent been able to figure out.. lol as I do have Medicard.... I dunno if it ever would be better than corporate health care but ehhh.. the Canadian gov't has been talking about making 2 tier health care systems.. blah talk bullcrap......

What I like in a woman is that the woman has to be sweet, caring, funny with a good sense of humor and understanding and more.. she gotta be able to make me laff and help me with stuff I need some help with or so.. lol...but I would love to be able to get romantic and charm a lady to settle down with me later on.. lol...

As for a color of a rainbow.. hmm green would be ideal..lol...

If you were a Prime Minister of Canada, what would you do to improve your country?

Can you surf ?

NorCal..well I cant surf...but I wouldnt mind learning how to do that if I ever was in the West Coast or so.. heh..that would be cool...

If you were a Prime Minister of Canada, what would you do to improve your country?

Ohh Kiwi... well as prime minister of Canada I would have to make sure all deaf and other disabled people have equal rights as hearing and abled people too... and to lower te *#!*(*@) taxes.. plus put a cap on the gas price here... UGH!!!! lol..

With your name change and all does this mean you feel much more comfortable as shark?:giggle:

With your name change and all does this mean you feel much more comfortable as shark?:giggle:

:lol: funny, Ocean.. well hahah I'm glad to be back as the mad sharkster, for more laffs and more outragous things to say.. lol...

1) Do you dream of a donkeys jumping over the fence?

2) If you are planning to move overseas for good, which country will you move to and why?

3) What countries overseas you want to visit for vacation?

Back