• Mountain Dew

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 14 23.3%
  • None of these

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters
Bewitched said:
I really don't like Diet Lime Coke... BUT... you got to try squeeze real lime on ice cubes then add diet coke. It is sooo gooooodddd.

That sounds good! I'm not much of a lime person, really. But for some reason, I latched onto diet lime coke and fell in love. :lol:

ITPjohn said:
Dr Pepper or cherry flavor sodas - Cherry Coke, Cherry Pepsi, Cherry Vanilla DP (new)...Dew sometimes

I have a "thing" for different flavors, so I'm eager to try the diet cherry vanilla DP. :)

I preferences drink.....
Coffee freak every morning only...
Canada Dry (Ginger Ale)
Health Juices Any kinds.. but NOT... Lemon tasty soooooo sour!

Rarely drink.. Diet Coke while in the resturant.

I M Rootbeer Freak But I Do Drink Dr Pepper, Any Soda No Matter But I Do Drink Coffee N Iced Tea :)

I gotta admit Dr Pepper ROCK my world but i gotta to stop.. I have to transfer to Coke cuz due of high sugar..

If i had 12 cans of dr pepper i would finish it all in 2 days..

for coke.. i finish in 1 or more weeks..

it's smart way to make me less of soda and MORE tea! yummy

i used to drink Pepsi for YEARS til i got myself weaned off that couple years ago and i dont drink sodas very often now a days -- ill drink a couple sips now and then if nothing else to drink -- i usually drink water, tea (hot or iced) and coffee is a MUST in the mornings!!!!!!

Fly Free said:
i used to drink Pepsi for YEARS til i got myself weaned off that couple years ago and i dont drink sodas very often now a days -- ill drink a couple sips now and then if nothing else to drink -- i usually drink water, tea (hot or iced) and coffee is a MUST in the mornings!!!!!!

:lol: Well, I just polished off a can of diet root beer, so I like my sodas.

But, :werd: on the COFFEE!

I'm not a nice person unless I've had my cuppa 'o joe in the morning! :giggle: Tea also makes a nice subsitute when we run out of Folgers. :mrgreen:

I have trouble sleeping, though (gee, wonder why?! lol), so in the evening I switch to herbal teas.

Since I don't drink much soft drinks.

But I like
Coke
Vanilla Coke
Strawberry flavoured Spider Fanta

Other times, I'd drink water by the bottles everyday.

Mt Dew looks too much like pee.

Many years ago in Germany, I saw Afri-cola. :giggle:

I dont drink soda much, and my friends will tell you that I tend to drink maybe half a bottle or can and then leave it...or give it to someone. I drink water, by the gallon. I drink a cuppa coffee in the morning - had to cut down on caffeine a ways back but do enjoy a venti caffe mocha once in a while...

Back