Favorite Season

Reba said:
I miss the four seasons.
You miss these boys? :-o
4seasons.jpg

I thought youre deaf? :smoking:

I rather to pick Fall because it is not too hot. I can't stand summer because it is too hot but of course I like to go out and swimming during summer. Spring...I can't stand it because of my allergic to many things during spring. Winter...I really don't like COLD COLD COLD...it makes me :zzz: but I do like to go out and play in the snows! So I have to say FALL!

ravensteve1961 said:
You miss these boys? :-o
4seasons.jpg

I thought youre deaf? :smoking:
Ha, ha, NOT those Four Seasons. They were OK but I don't miss them. :lol:

BTW, I am hearing.

I love the summer, the breeze, the sun-tanning, Without all that I look like someone that is 6 feet and under where I'm white as a ghost without some sun-tanning. :mrgreen:

I’m sure that all three of them are quite able to tolerate any sort of adverse condition with far greater proficiency than you can.

And where on Earth did you get the idea that Reba is deaf? She’s a hearing terp—she’s made that abundantly clear ever since she’s been a member here. Don’t you ever pay attention to anybody’s posts other than your own?

Levonian said:
I’m sure that all three of them are quite able to tolerate any sort of adverse condition with far greater proficiency than you can.

And where on Earth did you get the idea that Reba is deaf? She’s a hearing terp—she’s made that abundantly clear ever since she’s been a member here. Don’t you ever pay attention to anybody’s posts other than your own?
Well i thought shes deaf.Alex should add colors to peoples names here
Black=Deaf
Red= HOH
Green= Hearing

So we dont get confused on whos deaf,HOH or whos not deaf.

My favorite time of the year is Summer and Winter...

Reasons: Summer = swimming, tanning, boating, fishing, blah blah...:D

Winter = Month of December (Christmas) and New Year's Eve...plus, LOVES TO WATCH HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY!! :D

ravensteve1961 said:
I wonder Cheri,Angel & roadrunner can tolerate blizzards!
metr-blizzard-15.jpg
WEE.. when that weather comes.. (and if i own snowmobile) i would definally go outside start my engines.. and blast off through the town with my snowmobile.. and yeah it happens here merly 2 times a year with this blizzard... and snowmobiles are everywhere on streets.. its almost impossible for a car to go through this unless you're crazy. plows are normally 12 hours late after a blizzard.. because they're mainly focus on highways more than a road. *thinking* i probally should get a snowmobile myself so i can travel to work, stores, etc... when this happens

ravensteve1961 said:
Black=Deaf
Red= HOH
Green= Hearing

dude.. i don't like the idea of labeling people deaf, Hoh, hearing.. i rather us all know... and the color black for deaf.. seems somewhat an insult.. cuz the color black is bad to me

DeafSCUBA98 said:
dude.. i don't like the idea of labeling people deaf, Hoh, hearing.. i rather us all know... and the color black for deaf.. seems somewhat an insult.. cuz the color black is bad to me

I second that! Black color is ugly..I would prefer yellow or green...but labelling people with colors..I dont think its bad idea but I prefer us all know...:D

ravensteve1961 said:
12th of september is opening day in the NFL isnt it?
:D My husband says he thinks you're right, it starts September 12. Monday Night Football.

ravensteve1961 said:
Black=Deaf
Red= HOH
Green= Hearing

Ravensteve why green for hearing? I like purple. Can you change the hearing to purple?

Back