Favorite Brand of Shoes

Nancy

Reaction score
What are your favorite brand of shoes? Is it Nike, Addias, Hanes, or another kind of brand? Why or why not? :)

Since I have to buy CHILD size 1, I go for "Smart Fit" or "Kid Connections" that looks more like adult shoes or almost like them. Good news though! Today I went to WalMart and bought a pair of new atheletic shoes (I always call them "tennis shoes"), and the brand is Hanes. These shoes fit me very well, and they are "cheerleader" type of shoes...so they are suitable for walking too like I do on my job. smile.gif I like the extra features in this kind of shoes. smile.gif So far, of all the shoe brands I have had, Hanes is my favorite. :) I have bought other types of clothing from Hanes so it is not just only the shoes though. :)

Here's what my new pair of shoes look like -- they have it in women's sizes too!: http://hanes.com/cheer/index.jsp

Nancy

I get whatever is cheap.

If I had to pick a brand, I'd say Nike, Adidas, and Reebok. ;)

<--- Buys whatever's on sale usually at point of 40 bucks....

Right now I got New Balance and Adidas running shoes laying on the floor and a pair of Adidas sandals I got for $20 6 years ago that I do still use!

Converse all way.
84749-d.jpg
And occassionally skateshoes but only if they are free (samples from a close relative who happens to work in the marketing department for skateboarding companies).

I only bought one pair of skateboard shoes in my lifetime when I was 13-- and I probably have owned zillions since I was 11years old.

I used to have the cartoons on my converse shoes-- Wyln(?) the Coyote and the Roadrunner printed as the whole design when I was in elementary school. Then I had a patriotically american flag printed converse shoes... I still have my old black worn-out, paint-spattered converse shoes that are SO comfortable like a pair of mocassins! Perhaps because the bottom is getting thin and if I step on a tack, my foot will bleed.
Now I do wear my not-so-worn-out maroon converse shoes but with the rainy season still going, I am resorting to my skateboard shoes for the purpose of staying dry. :)

VamPyroX said:
I get whatever is cheap.

If I had to pick a brand, I'd say Nike, Adidas, and Reebok. ;)

same here I wud buy new shoes if they were on sale ;)

any kinds that would make me feel comfortable. As for Tennis shoes to walk, I usually get Reebok. I get to wear any size up to 5. I could wear kids shoes. Can't help that :lol:

PurrMeow

kuifje75 said:
Plus Converse, Birkenstock, and Sketchers.

That's what I usually get. I have 13 different shoes :/ no thanks to Nas! (she is a fashion freaky gal) I used the vans shoes most of the time, I love its design and it feel so damn comfortable (especially old half-cab.. I loved it but they changed the design so I stopped buying/using). I bought from different stores but I refuse to touch anywhere within 500 meters of Walmart.

To sum up, Vans rocks!

Last edited:
I don't have a favorite. I actually don't know the brands of any of my shoes.....

I like adidas but would settle for Nike. The problem with adidas women shoes is that they dont come in half sizes :( Well I went shoe shopping with my sister in January, and it seems that sizes 10 and up don have half sizes :( But men's shoes do. I ended up getting 9.5 in men. =/

I don't have a favorite brand of shoes. I have small and wide feet so finding shoes that fit is hard. Although it's easier then when I wore orthapedic inserts in my shoes. I do like shoes that give me lots of support. I used to love Chucks (Converse) like in jr high. I loved how they came in all these cool patterns.
I usually find sneakers at bargain places like Building #19. I found some really nice Salomon (as in the ski company) sneakers. I like boots too, like Timberlands, and Docs.
Skecthers are wicked nice
I like the shoes with eyelets for the laces rather then just with the holes punched out.

I like Sketchers too. Everthing I've had from them is so comfortable. I like to go on the clearance sales and get a bunch of pairs.

Back