Favorite Brand of Shoes

New Balance and scandals that all I like mostly.

I love Skechers. I do like Adidas.
Can't think of more brands. Maybe I need to go out and buy some more! :|

I dont have any favorite to wearing the shoes.. i do wearing any kind of shoes... not bother me!!!

:)

TOF

Adidas and flip-flops... Gotta love them.

I hated wearing socks, so I wore flip-flops all summer long. :D Save my time on laundry, though.

I wore Nike's for about 3 years in college, lots of walking. I was surprised they lasted that long before the tread wore down to nothing, in which case water would enter the shoes. Nike's usually fit my feet better than most other shoes, so in a sense I am partial to that brand.

I wear whatevers comfortable and reasonable prices. Right now, I have New Balance and Power shoes.

Serendipity said:
Adidas and flip-flops... Gotta love them.

I hated wearing socks, so I wore flip-flops all summer long. :D Save my time on laundry, though.
I love flip-flops, I have a whole collection of them.

New Balance!

I also wear:
Adidas, Puma, Nike and surf thongs.

<--- SKECHERS!!

AND sandals (in the summer) and of course barefoot (to show off my painted toenails!) in the house!! :giggle:

Born mostly because it is very comfy! I usually buy shoes/sneakers at TJMAXX's or Marshall's. Keep Walking!

:bowdown:
crocodile_shoe.jpg

I prefer to be barefoot as much as I can, but when I have to wear something, I wear sandals or my favorite pair of skater shoes. The skater shoes are black from a thrift store, with hot pink and black skulls and bones shoelaces that I got from Hot Topic. The shoes were almost brandnew for only $5.

Lucia, Is this what you got? They sure look cool.

My personal favorite are Sketchers and Nikes.

I like Converses but I can't wear them as the rubber tend to cause an allerigc reation to the bottom of my feet and that's the last thing I need as I'm diabetic. It's really too bad I can't wear 'em.

I also love wearing sandals especially Bass. I know I'm not supposed to wear sandals. :P I don't like flip flops as they tend to cause cramps in my feet.

Shoes I loathe: 9 West. They are painful. I felt like a cripple hobbling all over the place. I'm never buying them again for special occassions.

Back