Favorite beer or mixed drink ?

I just had a drink of Captain Morgan with coke.

It tasted pretty good...next time I am out at clubs..I'll drink those often. I only limited myself to one glass because I had to drive..heh. No I didn't get a buzz though. Is it supposed to be weak because of less alchcol?

Long Island Iced Tea yummy!, second favorite was screwdriver, third favorite strawberry stripper

For beer, i like
Miller Genuie Draft (prefer glass bottle, not cans, keg, or fountain)

Mike's Hard Lemonade, Mudslide, Chocolate Martinis (I just got back from Hershey PA, from a conference that was at the Hershey Hotel, and they had the BEST chocolate martinis!) I don't really drink beer too much!

Originally posted by LezArtist
I love to drink White Russian... But I will never forget that Fly Free drinks one of her favorite mix drink and I took a sip and i got :eek2: and said yuck i don't like that... lol but i forgot what kind fly free was drinking that time at Deaf Club in Texas... ME :doh: hehe :lol:

:rofl: Lez gurl -- i remmy and that was Tom Collins with gin the 1 u :barf:

for me -- beer of choice: CORONA!!!!!!!!!! with lime! :thumb:

*tapping Javapride's shoulder* hey gurl!!!! wanna get out and have a corona qq :cheers:

Lez gurl -- we can get u some White Russian if u like and join us! same goes for MizzDeaf! :thumb: the more the merrier! what abt Lasza and Oddball qq hehe hell the more women we get in the group the MERRIER!!!!!! hahaha :naughty:

Originally posted by Fly Free
:rofl: Lez gurl -- i remmy and that was Tom Collins with gin the 1 u :barf:

for me -- beer of choice: CORONA!!!!!!!!!! with lime! :thumb:

*tapping Javapride's shoulder* hey gurl!!!! wanna get out and have a corona qq :cheers:

Lez gurl -- we can get u some White Russian if u like and join us! same goes for MizzDeaf! :thumb: the more the merrier! what abt Lasza and Oddball qq hehe hell the more women we get in the group the MERRIER!!!!!! hahaha :naughty:

*turns around from talking to lasza and oddball, signs to flyfree SHURE let's do it make it a girls night out :) call up lezartist maybe we should go to Stiff Nipples and have the drinks there :) ;) heheheheheh *

hahahaha :rofl: SURE Javapride we all can go to Stiff Nipples and watch the women!!!!!! *swoons* :naughty: :twisted:

* nudges fly free, check out the chick at 12 o clock. She shure fine!!!! all the right meat in all the right place hehe let's go chat her up* Orders another cornona for fly free and Me

Originally posted by Emeraldie
Lettme correct you, SilenceGold, it's Corona with LIME

I like Smirnoff Ice Black and Corona with Lime.

Dang Woman!

Don't you ever go and follow me every where I go! I don't need no damn woman telling me what wrong I ain't doing. :p

Beer--Nothing. Hates them..

Mixed Drinks- Orgasm on the Beach, Sex on the Beach, Smirnoff Ice with strawberry Daiquari.. And other stuff too..:thumb:

Not too crazy about beer.

Mixed Drinks: Madras, screwdrivers, lemon lime bitters, B-52, CSC (CockSucking Cowboy)

Goldie

Heh,

I don't really drink all that much, can't stand beer. I don't drink wine either but when I do, it's white. I love this mixed drink called Fluffy duck. It's pretty nice :)

Ziusudra

Originally posted by Ziusudra
Heh,

I don't really drink all that much, can't stand beer. I don't drink wine either but when I do, it's white. I love this mixed drink called Fluffy duck. It's pretty nice :)

Ziusudra

Ziggy, you've got to tell me what is included in making a 'Fluffy Duck' as I"m curious! ;)

Goldie

haha you guys are hilarious.. and oh my, all the names of those drinks!

Myself, I will puke if I have mixed drinks AND beer at once.
My current favorite is White Russian by itself. Mixture of Kahlua, milk, and vodka.

Irish Cream comes in second.

I drink at least a few times every year, though! I usually get crazy drunk around Christmas eve, and don't do it again for months and months... haha

Hmm...

It's not good to have beer before mixed drinks... or is it the other way around? Errr....

anyway,

Beer: (lucky for me, the folks are big beer fans, so I drew up with a lot of tasting.. hehe... that eventually I can't really stand it... but..) I'll take ICE COLD Corona w/ limes.

Mixed Drinks: Hmm, almost anything with no Vodka, pretty please (I don't understand how if it's 100% proof there shouldn't be a taste to it... there is! Ah probably just me :dunno: )

:D

my FAVE is sex on the beach!!!! i asked my java to order one real for my bday! i cant wait!!! i havent drink LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG TIME! hehehehehe!!!

I like vodka, whiskey and scotch, can drink it straight.
I do like Black Russian, White Russian, Metropolitian, Grasshopper, and a few more.
I totally dislike Bloody Mary. Yuck!

lets play game-beer

whats your favorite beer, mine is keystone light, budwieser sucks :barf:

Back