Favorite beer or mixed drink ?

I love Fuzzy Navel, Sex on the Beach, White Russian, Mudslide.

I drink ANYTHING as I feel like and in mood for them ha.

But, one thing that I can't drink that because Im allergic to it :( its Captain Morgan Spicy Rum.

I tried to drink it with my friends, I said I dont like it then walked away, started cant breath AT ALL. I said cant breath cant breath, my friends just stand there and shocked and hurry to getting pills for me(Allergic B*spell?) and I swallow 2 then started feel fine. I knew I should call 911 but I can't! Im underage! Im only 18 yrs old that time also right now, Im 20 but will be 21 this July. Yikes, its creep me out when that happened to me. I am careful since until 21, I can drink anything until it happens to me then I call 911 fine. Ugh...

Sweetheart said:
I love Fuzzy Navel, Sex on the Beach, White Russian, Mudslide.

I drink ANYTHING as I feel like and in mood for them ha.

But, one thing that I can't drink that because Im allergic to it :( its Captain Morgan Spicy Rum.

I tried to drink it with my friends, I said I dont like it then walked away, started cant breath AT ALL. I said cant breath cant breath, my friends just stand there and shocked and hurry to getting pills for me(Allergic B*spell?) and I swallow 2 then started feel fine. I knew I should call 911 but I can't! Im underage! Im only 18 yrs old that time also right now, Im 20 but will be 21 this July. Yikes, its creep me out when that happened to me. I am careful since until 21, I can drink anything until it happens to me then I call 911 fine. Ugh...

ahh be careful ! i capt morgan is my fave rum. it mixing with coke is very good.

does anyone like Hpnotiq? Its really good and one of the only things I like to drink straight.

my fav drinks are

Tom collins
Alien sectrin
Butternips
whiskey with coke
fuzzynavel
long island tea
white russian
pina coladas drinks (cant remmy what name it was? but delicious i was too drunk to remmy name lol)

so many drinks i hve tried.. i used to work at a bar so basically i tried most of them .. beers, i disliked!!!! ughh they taste horrible.. lol

i learned to like smirnoff .. they tasted good.. but not crazy about them and found out they are beer.. i was like thats beer? wow.. ha.. hehe..

normally im a wine cooler drinker and drink wine too.. :)

Hey that post was long time ago wait for me. LOL

I like to drink Budwiser and fuzzy naval. :whip:

I drink once in a while whenever the mood settles in.

As for beer - I'd go for Miller High Life or Budweiser

As for the mixed drinks - Gosh there's severals that I like but what tops it out of all would be Cosmopolitian (Yeah I know it's a drink that is "made" for women).

i only drink most is whiskery with coke in glass of ice! it tastes so good and gave me good buzz. i have not drink since long time maybe over 1 and 1/2 year! i wait for luckysmile so we will drink together so romance! with my romance dream with her will have candlelight and wines in dim place somewhere.

Can that hot Irish coffee be counted?

a cup of hot milk
1 TBSP instant coffee
1 tsp brown sugar
shot of Bailey cream liqueur

Smack!!!!!!

:bump: It's been long time ago (2005), Wow time flies away... Anyway, I have been drinking Joose and 4 Loko in Watermelon flavor beer - Very deliciously.... It contain 12% Alcohol in that flavored beer... YUMMY :cheers: But i did tried Fruit Punch and did not like it....

Curious... Have you tried the Flavored Beer with 12% alcohol yet?

Here's what I like: dark beer (porter types),lagers, white wines, pina coldas, lemon and lime coolers, Lime daiquiris; any drinks with lime in it, kahlua based drinks.

Agree with deafskeptic that lime based drinks are good.

I have a few favorite drinks, some of which are red wine, vodka-sprite-orange juice, bloody mary's. I get bored of beer fast.

Fava mixed drinks: pina colada, mike's hard limade, black cherry lemonade, cranberry lemonade, blush wine, sangria wine, blue hawaiian n' bailey irish cream.

beer - any imports..but...i like two: Heineken or Guinness

mixed- black superman, adios mf, LI iced tea, mudslide, hulk, miami vice, and jack-off

Wow..amazing to see all these old members. I remember some of them. Wonder what happened with them.

I like Moscato wine.

If I am going to get mixed drinks, I will get anything tropical with a mixture of sweet and sour taste.

I used to love sweet mixed drinks...no more.

Back