Favorite Beach

This is my favorite beach in Oregon where I go once a month. Very romantic and beautiful sunsets there.

Attachments

• ECOLA.jpg
    ECOLA.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 12
you're sicko and desperate. pls walk away and go to other AD forum, Lonestar.

A beach has to be much more than a beach. When you go to a beach you expect more than just laying in the sun getting a tan. Like someday if i get a lot of money ill buy a beach somewhere in south atlantic with a wooded area so you can go camping and go to the beach at the same time. Ill put a game room for kids. A pizza place. But No Cable TV hookups.

Favorite beach... oh boy! I can't pick a favorite! I've been to MANY beaches. I've been to east/west coast beaches, jamaica beach, grand cayman island beach, costa rica beach (limon) the sand was all black and very fine there (really awing and beautiful), and mexico. But for here in USA I would say Ocean City, MD; Myrtle Beach in SC; Venice Beach/Santa Monica in CA was very entertaining beaches that I've been to. But for the best beach to cruise by is Oregon's Coast along highway 101. It's the best! I've lived in Oregon for six years and the beaches there are very beautiful.

Roam4Life said:
Favorite beach... oh boy! I can't pick a favorite! I've been to MANY beaches. I've been to east/west coast beaches, jamaica beach, grand cayman island beach, costa rica beach (limon) the sand was all black and very fine there (really awing and beautiful), and mexico. But for here in USA I would say Ocean City, MD; Myrtle Beach in SC; Venice Beach/Santa Monica in CA was very entertaining beaches that I've been to. But for the best beach to cruise by is Oregon's Coast along highway 101. It's the best! I've lived in Oregon for six years and the beaches there are very beautiful.

I agreed about Oregon coast along highway 101, its breathtaking!

whitemoe said:
I agreed about Oregon coast along highway 101, its breathtaking!

:D :D
Thank you, thank you and thank you for loving our Oregon coast! Granted, it is not like one of these warm beaches where you lay down and go for a swim. Very very few people swim in the ocean here as it is too cold and rough. But it is a lovely place for camping, kayaking, boating, bonfires, long walks, cruising and watching sunsets among many cliffs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meg said:
:D :D
Thank you, thank you and thank you for loving our Oregon coast! Granted, it is not like one of these warm beaches where you lay down and go for a swim. Very very few people swim in the ocean here as it is too cold and rough. But it is a lovely place for camping, kayaking, boating, bonfires, long walks, cruising and watching sunsets among many cliffs.

I definitely agree with you! I've swam in the ocean many times and I leave the salty water freezing to death, lol. But yet it is lovely for many other reasons! There is Sea Lion Cave as well and so much more! Thinking of Oregon Coast makes me miss it and want to return back sometimes soon but unfortunately I'm thousands miles away. :(

Meg said:
Hows San Fernando Valley, by the way? I sure dont miss it!!!

Take it from somebody who lives in Simi—the San Fernando Valley can now be officially considered the armpit of the universe. We should just nuke it and start all over.

Kenapali Beach on the island of Maui was by far the best beach which I have had the fondest and greatest moments of any beach that I've been to! Another one was in Galverston Bay, Texas...have been to numerous beaches along the West and East Coast as well....

Ocean City in New Jersey is beautiful. We went there last summer for weekend. It is beautiful and awesome !

We will be staying there next summer for one week. :D

America Chopper :hug: Sabrina

I loved the beaches in Cozumels, Mexico-the water was SOO clean and there were pretty fish all over.. I shall go back someday :-D

santa cruz boardwalk ;) I go there sometimes.. but not that often but sure they have rides and blah.. heh

My favourite beach would have to be Bell's Beach in the south-west of Victoria, Australia. That beach was featured in a movie called Point Break.
I love that beach because of the waves and it's wonderful.

Also love to frequent the beach at Apollo Bay, Vic.

Would love to visit other beaches around the world. Someday, I hope to.

My two favourite beach are Nice, South of France, and Great Ocean Road, in Melbourne Australia.

yeah cozumel is the best place in north america.. i gotta go scuba diving there :D the beauties of fishes, corals, sting ray, jellyfish, eels, dotted long sharks.. yeah its best 45 feet deep the beautiful plants and fish.. :D

i also liked vinence(sp?) beach in california where the baywatch is at :D and those interesting homeless people making sands of a nude woman.. and the guy jumping and dance on broken glasses.

However...the beach alongside the Meramec River in southwestern Missouri country is nice...and also around the Lake of the Ozarks. Real pretty scenery!

Back