Favorite Beach

C.O.H.

Reaction score
What is your favorite beach to hang out?
I'm dying of Huntington Beach frequently
It is my favorite beach to relax and watch beautiful horizon at sunset.

I know Huntington Beach very well. Used to frequent beaches in Orange County during my college years.

My favorite beaches would have to be in Ventura & Santa Barbara. There are too many beaches just to pick one out of all. I enjoy beaches in East Coast as well.

thank

Thank you for reply,
I have been attend any beaches since kid
As for now, I'm frequently there . It is only way I can go since I live in San Fernando Valley.
When I was in CSUN, I always go to beaches with my buddies after school. Now I'm 36 and still going? Crazy? Lol

Ocean City MD!!
ocbig.jpg

Best place to stay in Ocean City is
Quality Inn
601 Atlantic Ave
Ocean City, Maryland 21842
Phone: (410) 289-4401

You wont be disapointed if you make this trip. If you call and book this hotel on 4th of july weekend oh man youll have a ball !! Here my suggestion Book on july 3rd though july 6th spend all day that the beach eat dinner here
Take the bus 5 blocks north Philadelphia Ave theres a place called Phillips Crab House. They have awesome tasting crabs get there before 6:30 cause place starts packing up. Then the next day spend the whole day at the beach go to the amusement park go on all kinds of crazy rides they have all kinds of things to do eats on the boardwalk then at midnight awesome fireworks show. But dont checkout the next day cause traffic is pure hell spend another whole day at the beach perhaps play minuture golf enjoy go cart racing rides in the evening then next day you check out its worth the trip!!! youll never forget it!!

Big Max 1 said:
Thank you for reply,
I have been attend any beaches since kid
As for now, I'm frequently there . It is only way I can go since I live in San Fernando Valley.
When I was in CSUN, I always go to beaches with my buddies after school. Now I'm 36 and still going? Crazy? Lol

You went to CSUN too? Me too ..from 1986 to 1991.

What? I never know your name. I have been there in 1985 to 87 then went to arizona state f
Until grad. What is your major course?

Hmmm...we may have met while I was there in 1986 before you left for ASU.

I majored in Community Health.

Hows San Fernando Valley, by the way? I sure dont miss it!!!

ravensteve1961 said:
Ocean City MD!!
ocbig.jpg

Best place to stay in Ocean City is
Quality Inn
601 Atlantic Ave
Ocean City, Maryland 21842
Phone: (410) 289-4401

You wont be disapointed if you make this trip. If you call and book this hotel on 4th of july weekend oh man youll have a ball !! Here my suggestion Book on july 3rd though july 6th spend all day that the beach eat dinner here
Take the bus 5 blocks north Philadelphia Ave theres a place called Phillips Crab House. They have awesome tasting crabs get there before 6:30 cause place starts packing up. Then the next day spend the whole day at the beach go to the amusement park go on all kinds of crazy rides they have all kinds of things to do eats on the boardwalk then at midnight awesome fireworks show. But dont checkout the next day cause traffic is pure hell spend another whole day at the beach perhaps play minuture golf enjoy go cart racing rides in the evening then next day you check out its worth the trip!!! youll never forget it!!

I used to go there a lot in summers while living in MD/DC. I really enjoyed eating crabs there!!!

Probably, normally I don't socialize with deafies and asl students. I only take classes in am then go to work in pm . Anway, san fernando isn't bad comparing to los angeles . I'm not city person
Could we talk via private msg? I never try this .

ravensteve1961 said:
Tweetybird Youll love the Bahamas!!!!Beautiful beaches there.
oh really??? i would like going there.. i will discuss with friends...

Panana City Beach, FLA is my hometown beach... I did went to Santa Monica, CA... it was beauiful beach, too.

I liked Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach and Redondo Beach. Long Beach was OK ...

Also in Australia, I loved the Gold Coast...Bondi Beach was alright, but very crowded.

In the state where I live, I love Safety Beach...LOVELY beach! (Victoria, Australia) Also, Queenscliff, Lorne, Anglesea, and Geelong.

MizzDeaf said:
Panana City Beach, FLA is my hometown beach... I did went to Santa Monica, CA... it was beauiful beach, too.
oh yea i went there few time!!!! i mean panana city beach.. :D

ooh boy...Been to a lot of beaches... every time I touch a beach, I think it's my favorite beach...so I guess whatever beach I'm at, would be my favorite.
Smiles!

South Padre Island. My favorite beach and love going there since I was born.

Back