Explosions at Boston Marathon finish line

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cry:

my news said they got Saidi man under police watch in hospital and taken alot of forensic stuff from his house.
my son doing london and belfast marathons i wish he not but he say these people win if we get scared.
sad world...just innocent people many children What sort of depraved person or people do this...
RIP

the 8 yrs old boy was killed, his sister lost her leg, and his mom is under surgery with her head. that s awful. :(

I have not look at the other two people who were killed.

yes. they were waiting for their father at finish line :(

All the survivors will need a lot of long-term care and help. Their lives are changed forever. I hope they get the support they need. It won't be easy. :(

Back to the backpack theory:

Apartment searched, no suspect yet in Boston Marathon bombings - CNN.com

Apparently, only two bombs.

This makes sense because when I read in previous posts that bombs were found near the Gatorade stand, I thought there is no way the culprit could cross the street during the race. To get to that stand you had to get on the opposite side of where the original two blasts went off. You would have to walk down the street and circle back.

my friend said that saw on FB something with picture. wonder if it were a person who was on the roof, however two cops were stabbed.. rumors got out of control. i need to confirm about cops being stabbed.

my friend said that saw on FB something with picture. wonder if it were a person who was on the roof, however two cops were stabbed.. rumors got out of control. i need to confirm about cops being stabbed.

I do not think it is true. I just watched the CNN news on TV and they said nothing about the stabbings.

Last night I saw a picture that showed the guy use a surgical clamp to hold a major artery from leaking blood on another man's mangled leg on wheelchair at another forum. Not a pretty sight.

All the survivors will need a lot of long-term care and help. Their lives are changed forever. I hope they get the support they need. It won't be easy. :(

I want to give some blood to help some victims , but I gave blood when 9 11 happen and tested positives for hepatitis c , I was retested by my DR. and my blood gave back neg. I have no idea if I can give blood or not now.

London Marathon is this Sunday. :Ohno: Must be more security!

I'm sure there will be. Keep in mind, we don't know if it was an overseas thing in Boston. At this point, it still seems like one person did this.

If you are going to London just keep an eye out for things, that's really all you can do.

I want to give some blood to help some victims , but I gave blood when 9 11 happen and tested positives for hepatitis c , I was retested by my DR. and my blood gave back neg. I have no idea if I can give blood or not now.
I think they have enough blood. What the victims really need is long-term support, such as peer counseling, medical treatments, physical and occupational therapy, pain management, and lots of money. They need their extended family and friends help them adjust to their new lives.

I'm sure there will be. Keep in mind, we don't know if it was an overseas thing in Boston. At this point, it still seems like one person did this.

If you are going to London just keep an eye out for things, that's really all you can do.

copycat's an issue. and enabler.

copycat's an issue. and enabler.

I agree. However, this is on every major and minor news front in the world. I highly doubt anyone is taking it lightly. I think you can be sure the security people in London are on high alert.

Anything is possible.

I think they have enough blood. What the victims really need is long-term support, such as peer counseling, medical treatments, physical and occupational therapy, pain management, and lots of money. They need their extended family and friends help them adjust to their new lives.

A doctor said on TV that they're all set for blood now , but will be needing more blood from the public. A friend heard this on the news so I do not know want station it was on.
I am very aware of everything you wrote , but there is always a needs for more blood anytime something this tragic happen. And it happen in my state so I want to try to help and giving blood is the only way I can do it.

oh yeah! but in london will ahead have armed security police officer on duty plus sniff dog makes sure no bomb or drugs like airport and subway always do that remind that its laws! Like 9/11 its so important but remind London got bomb several got hurt and some died that why London need have security for marathon its important

I agree. However, this is on every major and minor news front in the world. I highly doubt anyone is taking it lightly. I think you can be sure the security people in London are on high alert.

Anything is possible.

the security at Boston Marathon was already on high alert and unfortunately.... the bomb attack happened... terrifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back