Explosions at Boston Marathon finish line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police say at least three dead, and reported injuries include lost limbs.

:shock: And here I am planning my day trip up to Boston via train.

Now, I'm scary of go on for marathon that I have been doing with friends. It mean, more time to search before marathon start. More early to prepare. Blah

My friend's son and daugher always go there many times but not this year.. My friend is so relieved that his son and daughter in law did not go. :shock: it didnt say why did it happened.

i watching it live,this awful...news says many many injured many children loss of limbs just tradgic

My friend's son and daugher always go there many times but not this year.. My friend is so relieved that his son and daughter in law did not go. :shock: it didnt say why did it happened.

we'll find out why in a few hours unless nobody's claiming a credit for it. I was told that it's a ball-bearing bomb.... damn filthy.

it says it may be been trash cans that blew up. two explosion. :shock:

Im not sure if it is terrorist.

Bombs were outright illegal since 1965, still somebody found way to make bombs. SAD!

It really just sicken when I heard anyone trying to kill or take human being.

we'll find out why in a few hours unless nobody's claiming a credit for it. I was told that it's a ball-bearing bomb.... damn filthy.
The description (if accurate) of the type of bombs (ball bearings), their placement, and going off in sequence is very similar to the PLO bombs used in Israel, especially at cafes and other public venues.

Sometimes I hate people with a fiery buring passion.

The description (if accurate) of the type of bombs (ball bearings), their placement, and going off in sequence is very similar to the PLO bombs used in Israel, especially at cafes and other public venues.

that was my initial thought. a ball-bearing bomb is commonly used by Islamic fundamentalists.

it's not very deadly but it's incredibly and extraordinary effective at inflicting fear.

Secret Service's preparing to move POTUS to safety... JFK library's closed... possible 3rd bomb... NYC airports may be shut down...

what a mess

Secret Service's preparing to move POTUS to safety... JFK library's closed... possible 3rd bomb... NYC airports may be shut down...

what a mess

oh no

post the link. i wanna keep on track of this.

it says it may be been trash cans that blew up. two explosion. :shock:

no not trash cans they found ball barings and bomb device .i gather they think manhatten maybe next...what sort of people put bombs on small children and runners,i just despare

more few devices found, dismantled.

oh no

post the link. i wanna keep on track of this.

no links. getting realtime info from friends who have friends involved in this situation.

now there's a person of interest at hospital. police's watching him very closely. I guess he got hurt from bomb.

no not trash cans they found ball barings and bomb device .i gather they think manhatten maybe next...what sort of people put bombs on small children and runners,i just despare

that's what she meant. bomb blew up from inside trash cans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back