Explosions at Boston Marathon finish line

Status
Not open for further replies.
no not trash cans they found ball barings and bomb device .i gather they think manhatten maybe next...what sort of people put bombs on small children and runners,i just despare

that's what she meant. bomb blew up from inside trash cans.

thanks.

my thoughts and prayers go people injured and friends families in boston tonight god bless you with strength to get though this night.

get on twitter. you'll get a lot more information from there than news.

my friend said, " the news reported the nyc went on high aler at everal high profiles targets in nuyc at leas two more device were found and the bomb squard took care of them."

BH6y6pMCAAEWW7N.png:large

News are usually traveling on Twitter MUCH faster than on TV and radio.

thanks. my co worker asked me but she saw your post. we both dont have twitter account. keep us posted here. whoa..

From radio scanner (most recent first):
4:55 "suspicious male five minutes before this started black male with backpack was denied access by security pulled up his hoodie and walked away five minutes later event happened last saw him five minutes after event at boylson and fairmont"

4:54: "his son has medical issues and he cannot locate his son, his son is sending him these pictures on his phone"

4:54 "put that out to all channels in the city about unattended bags and suspicious items"

4:54 "need supervisor to come to copley mall witness says his son saw people running into a building he has video footage. "

4:50 "all units be on look out for yellow pensky truck, fbi requesting we stop and fio the driver, attempted to gain access claiming he had medical supplies"
"[didn't hear this] is clear, we're heading across the street to another package now"
"yellow pensky rental truck trying to gain access to scene here loaded with medical supplies turned away requesting more information on this rental truck"
"officer here has a package bomb dog needed 376 boylson"
"package 376 boylson street near the parking meter"
"(re: JFK) -is electric or suspicious incendiary? -appears incendiary in nature"
"confirmed explosion at JFK library"
"berkley and st james ems have found a suspicious item there"
"police are going to use a water cannon on boylson, you're gonna hear a loud controlled explosion of remaining bags by ground zero momentarily"
"all detectives on boylson make sure you have your tape recorders with you"
"Another possible incendiary device at UMass Library. Get it out on social media that people should get away from the area as soon as possible" (JFK Library may be unrelated)
"At this time all victims are off the street"
"Stay off boylson until it has been swept"
"several suspect packages still up on boylson street"
"Plan: we're gonna get the victims out, sweep the street for other devices, then get people out of restaurants and bars"

:( :(Oh, how sad!

I haven't been at the computer much today but just now saw this here and went to CNN's site and the site Royale mentioned.
My uncle did run that Marathon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back