Ever you physical abused your

I was such a goodie girl in high school.. Well. the only bad things I did to the teachers was to mock them behind their backs.. *rolling my eyes* But I had a good friend in high school that really did kick the shit out of a teacher. (He got suspended for a week!)

Originally posted by ~Heather~
Nah, I never hit my teachers but I cuss at them sometimes LOL
me either... one time this bitch teacher make me pissed off so, the next day I hurry went to the classroom and put superglue on the chair and no one even noticed and when the bitch teacher sat down, she felt nothing and didn't stand up for a while so I decide to chat with a friend beside me, the teacher tried to stand up and say hey stop talking, but her ass took the chair, she freaked out and never found out who did it...

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
me either... one time this bitch teacher make me pissed off so, the next day I hurry went to the classroom and put superglue on the chair and no one even noticed and when the bitch teacher sat down, she felt nothing and didn't stand up for a while so I decide to chat with a friend beside me, the teacher tried to stand up and say hey stop talking, but her ass took the chair, she freaked out and never found out who did it...

:rofl: hahah

I physically abused and beat the shit outta of my teacher!

We fought and fought!

I won many times... He won some...

We even cussed at each other!

That was when he had other job as an wrestling coach in high school :rofl:

Originally posted by DirtyOldMan
I physically abused and beat the shit outta of my teacher!

We fought and fought!

I won many times... He won some...

We even cussed at each other!

That was when he had other job as an wrestling coach in high school :rofl:
very funny! actually he is called a coach for a reason for sport but in a way, he can be called a teacher...

I wud ingore some teachers who talks about their personal problems in class I wud just decide to flunk to get hella out of that classroom lol I remmy when I was 15 in english class I never gave a shit about that class I focused on keepin my nails pretty and I STILL do fix my nails god.. I'm FEMME all the way :roll: :lol:

Originally posted by prettybebe78
I wud ingore some teachers who talks about their personal problems in class I wud just decide to flunk to get hella out of that classroom lol I remmy when I was 15 in english class I never gave a shit about that class I focused on keepin my nails pretty and I STILL do fix my nails god.. I'm FEMME all the way :roll: :lol:

remind me one of my old classmate do that!!!

whoa some of u were out of control and others knew how to keep urself controlled -- ive fought physically with my teachers too even threw a desk at 1 and bit 1 so bad on her arm and a houseparent was taken to the hosptal after i beat her up pretty bad and ofc i got suspended for that -- was definately out of control :-x

i slapped my teacher at h.s. that how i got out of school susp. and kicked out school during my senior yr, so i went to my local hometown h.s. in other senior yr and graduated.

:eek2: Fly Free ?? I just can't picture you cause I knew you from college and you were the fun one who liked to chase me and others around hahaha! Dang I had no idea LOL!

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
i slapped my teacher at h.s. that how i got out of school susp. and kicked out school during my senior yr, so i went to my local hometown h.s. in other senior yr and graduated.

YOu slapped your teacher, u sure it was not a PUNCH?

Originally posted by Katzie
:eek2: Fly Free ?? I just can't picture you cause I knew you from college and you were the fun one who liked to chase me and others around hahaha! Dang I had no idea LOL!

:laugh2: i know what u mean Katzie -- i grew up! :shock: and had other better things to do :twisted: :naughty:

besides -- its not a usual topic i would advertise abt that is til it was brought up here LOL

Originally posted by Fly Free
:laugh2: i know what u mean Katzie -- i grew up! :shock: and had other better things to do :twisted: :naughty:

besides -- its not a usual topic i would advertise abt that is til it was brought up here LOL

:laugh2: don't worry you're free to say anything, but wow I'm gettin' to know you some more! Now what else have you done?? :naughty:

I have never hurt a teacher. Didn't have a reason to. I just got smarter because of them. :mrgreen:

One incident I had a gym teacher who threw a basketball *AT* my face so hard while I had my braces on, but Gawd that hurt like a mofo and my mouth had cuts because of my braces. I didn't fight back. I just ran and reported on her. She was forced to leave the school permanently without questions. She did this because I wasn't paying attention and so for her to get one's attention is to throw a basketball *AT* one's face. Nice lady huh? I found out that it wasn't the first time it happened, but everyone was so afraid of her, but I wasn't! I have very low shit tolerance for physical abuse.

I had a girl from elementary school who used to throw punches on my arm (near the shoulder) everyday for 2 weeks and I had a good black and blue all over my upper arm. Once she punched me I grabbed her wrist so fast and used my middle knuckle to give a good quick jab. Shoulda seen her face and she never did it again. She said my God I never realized that you're so strong! I said thanks to you and now buzz off! Of course, I felt so bad, but I had to do it. Jeez bullies!

Havent hit a teachers before, Apparently i did abuse them with my words!

Back