Ever you physical abused your

Originally posted by Katzie
:laugh2: don't worry you're free to say anything, but wow I'm gettin' to know you some more! Now what else have you done?? :naughty:

hahaha :laugh2: anything else ive done are classified unless i choose to post abt them somewhere hahaha :D

uh.. i've pushed an intern... like, last week ROFL, but he pushed me too.. it was all in good fun.

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
YOu slapped your teacher, u sure it was not a PUNCH?
yes, before i slapped her, i got in school susp for other issues and when school princple saw me again in the office for...6 times and he found out that i slapped the teacher, he got upset and had enough with me bec i went to office many time so he simply kicked me out of school...it's just 2 weeks before my 98 graduation, so next fall, i went to my local h.s. and graduated in 99

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
yes, before i slapped her, i got in school susp for other issues and when school princple saw me again in the office for...6 times and he found out that i slapped the teacher, he got upset and had enough with me bec i went to office many time so he simply kicked me out of school...it's just 2 weeks before my 98 graduation, so next fall, i went to my local h.s. and graduated in 99

Bad boy :nono: :lol:

Sighz*

i did hit da science teacher with pushed her face 3 times.. and all students took me out of room, tried get me away from her... and yelled at them.. leave me fucking alone.. and let me jumped on her again.. and shout out to da science teacher
"GO AHEAD GIMME ME MORE ZERO or FAIL, if you do.. i don't give a fuck!!!! YOU UNDERSTOOD? FUCK YOU~ see ya, DORK!"
after i left and went to Princple office.. and send me go to home early and i'd suspened for a one week.. and next week im back and ...all of them (teachers) looked at me and they seems like move on away from me.... they think im scary them :roll: i know they've a heard about me what did i pushed on her (scinece teacher) so messed up..

Watever :roll:...that's damn old new when i was in high school

so, CLOSED dissuses!! peace! :mrgreen:

I do the worse damage - the mental kind.........I drive them insane - leave no witness or evidence or even physical marks..... the teachers had this rumor that after teaching me, they will need therapy.......cuz I dont sit down and be nice....(fake/kiss up), I stand up and I know how to argue logically....they dont like if you proved that they are wrong.....

Ah, I just remember now...
When I was in HS, I went to a school for the deaf for a year (to experience socializing with deafies). So, I was required to take a speech class which was BULLSHIT because the teacher NEVER, I mean not even once, taught us the speech. During the class, we'd work on yearbook, well, she'd do MOST of it. I hated it and I felt so low and so fed up with this.

We were going on a field trip to another school for the deaf to meet with these kids who were working on yearbook, too. So, about a few days before the field trip, I asked her a permission to stay at that school after the trip because I had a plan to hang out in the city. (The school located in city). I thought it wasn't a big deal and easy for me to commute to Manhattan than going all the way to home and then back to the city. She said no and I should get my parents' permission letter. Anyway, next day I got the letter and had her read it. She handed it to the principal then he rejected it. I got mad at her for gettin permission letter for nothing. Somehow she got REALLY scared of me when my voice became STRONGER but not louder.... She thought I was threatening her even though I haven't said a word that was threatening. SHe called my mom, made a big deal about how I talked to her with my voice. She sent me to detention for a day and made me write an apology letter so I can go on a trip with the yearbook members.

My friends and I were still talking about it nowadays. We laughed about how I looked and acted when I talked back at her and she looked really scared! :mrgreen:

Hope I never get to hear that tone of voice from you, Elyse! :mrgreen:

Interesting story. I, too, would've been pissed if I went through all the trouble to get a permission letter from my parents, and later find out it wasn't acceptable.

Haha, e, ever seen the movie Dune? There were witches who would use their "voice" to control others' mind. Maybe you did that, too? *backs up*

Never punched anyone, not even slapping.. altho I did get slapped once, in high school, by a fellow student... when I "won" a verbal match. I still smiled, though!

I've always used humor as a form of my anger management. I was a very sarcastic but funny kid. That has toned down pretty much. Did it?

One day, my science teacher called one of my former classmates stupid because he couldn't understand what she meant when she asked him a question. I got pissed off and told her not to call him that. She told me to shut up and I said no, you shut the hell up. :mad2: She ordered me to go to the principal's office, and I said, "FINE", and opened the door, walked out, and slammed the door. Somehow she knew I'd slam the door when i walked out, so she followed me before i got out of the classroom. Then she grabbed my arm and told me never to slam the door. She was rubbing her head like she bumped something.. I thought nothing of it til i went to lunch and saw 2 of my other classmates running up to me and saying "GUESS WHAT" I was like huh? :confused: They said that when I slammed the door in front of her, the horns she had hung up on top of the door had fallen and hit her head. NO wonder! :roll: :laugh2:

I forgot the mention that I fight with words. And im good at it I made the teach red and he started to studder. I was crackin up. When i got sent to the dean he told me not to do that again then he whisper to me "good job" I was like "whaa?" I found out later on that he hated that guy badly but cant fired him unless he has the reason to. Aint that funny? Heh

ONe time i got pissed off at my teacher and told her that i really wish i could hit her. She told me to go ahead and do it. Then i hit her arm....she got really pissed off and threw me to the corner... i had to write 500 lines... i learned my fuckin lesson. damn..

i never laid a hand on those teachers. i just smartmouthed them.. so they can't handle me.. haha lolz.. so

Never hit or slapped teachers but got into a veryvery fercious shouting match with a teacher who apparently didn't think deaf, black students could rise above discrimination and sucess to go to college. Eventually, we wre called into the principal's office which later was moved to the Supetindent's office becuz other teachers had heard the shouting match between me and the teacher.

Needless to say, that the teacher was eventually fired becuz of the cruel and stupid remarks coming out of the teacher's mouth. I was suspended for one day becuz I had made a point that I was standing up for my right as a deaf, black student. They couldn't do anything else...

Sheesh....

Originally posted by Teekie
One day, my science teacher called one of my former classmates stupid because he couldn't understand what she meant when she asked him a question. I got pissed off and told her not to call him that. She told me to shut up and I said no, you shut the hell up. :mad2: She ordered me to go to the principal's office, and I said, "FINE", and opened the door, walked out, and slammed the door. Somehow she knew I'd slam the door when i walked out, so she followed me before i got out of the classroom. Then she grabbed my arm and told me never to slam the door. She was rubbing her head like she bumped something.. I thought nothing of it til i went to lunch and saw 2 of my other classmates running up to me and saying "GUESS WHAT" I was like huh? :confused: They said that when I slammed the door in front of her, the horns she had hung up on top of the door had fallen and hit her head. NO wonder! :roll: :laugh2:

:lol:

Back