Ever you physical abused your

Originally posted by Willy
teacher in school?

:naughty: Yep, I did. When I was in 3rd grade, I threw couple of wooden blocks at my teacher's head and I went up to her and hit her. Ooops!

Never abused any of my teachers, but one of them verbal abused me several times when I was in my deaf institution. :o For flucking my classes. :roll:

Originally posted by LiLyxLui
Sighz*

i did hit da science teacher with pushed her face 3 times.. and all students took me out of room, tried get me away from her... and yelled at them.. leave me fucking alone.. and let me jumped on her again.. and shout out to da science teacher
"GO AHEAD GIMME ME MORE ZERO or FAIL, if you do.. i don't give a fuck!!!! YOU UNDERSTOOD? FUCK YOU~ see ya, DORK!"
after i left and went to Princple office.. and send me go to home early and i'd suspened for a one week.. and next week im back and ...all of them (teachers) looked at me and they seems like move on away from me.... they think im scary them :roll: i know they've a heard about me what did i pushed on her (scinece teacher) so messed up..

Watever :roll:...that's damn old new when i was in high school

so, CLOSED dissuses!! peace! :mrgreen:

did you shout in vietnamese? :laugh2:

whoa.. I never hit the teachers But I did hit my ex boyfriend really i don't mean it he make me really mad that he called me i am bitch then i hold his arm and he fall off the hard floor OUCH that must be hurt. oh well he should be more nice to me ha

Back