Ever been back-stabbed by someone?

Ignore backstabbers...

Turn the other cheek. :fingersx: :angel:

Aint that against the law? Stabbing people in the back?
1101backstabbed.jpg

DeafSCUBA98 said:
yeah and i think thats common around both hearing and deaf world however deaf world is small and more likely to spread faster :pissed:

i agree Scuba and have noticed it too! *smh*

ive been backstabbed several times in this lifetime and im not surprised if it is still carrying on -- ive learned to just ignore the backstabbers :roll:

I don't want to be on this forum... cause
I feel there are some backstabbers here.

Gossiping and stuff...
especially in the "Catch me as you can" thread.
That is horrible...

:nono:

Miss*Pinocchio said:

Gossiping and stuff...
That is horrible...

then WHY YOU replay :roll: at you if you don't wanna be on this forum eh?? also *Catch me as you can* they have RIGHTS how their feel abt this person

There You Go! Lovely!!! agree with you , she should not reply .. let her read and NOTHING TO SAY A WORD abt it! ... she dont need to blah blah at us! rme!!

anyway, I hate being a backstabber ..shrugs.. but just move on and ignore backstabbers.. they are just losers! no worth for your friend or future friends! wink

smile,

TOF

Cheri said:
Yes it happened to me all the time, If my true friends know the real me that's all it matters I care less what the others say about me. You shouldn't let it bother you because if your true friends know you and know how you are, you have nothing to worry about screw those backstabbers. :D

exactly... i have backstabbers all the time.. i hated it.. i used to make so big deal out of it... then one day i realized... im soo tired of it. let them. someday people will know truth one way or other. if you truly want to be my friend... respect me and ill treat same. those who are backstabbers... they are not your friends cuz u have to be careful of what u say or do around them all the time. that can really wear you out. Theres absolutely no reason why you shouldnt be yourself when ur around friends. Cheri have said same thing that i just learned recently... why bother working so hard to keep them as your true friend if only thing they will do is hurt u. so... screw those backstabbers... let them enjoy themself for the moment... someday people will look down to them because they will find out the truth.

Was and still a victim of that--- But I learn to ingore it and :zzz:

and BUH BYE :sadwave: those fake friends who are not true friends

Those fake friends that i knew, they are idiots with no life.

As previously said, almost everyone has experienced backstabbing. Including myself.

What you see and what you understand are 2 different things sometimes. That, along with a piss poor attitude, is what might cause backstabbing.

Miss*Pinocchio said:

Gossiping and stuff...
That is horrible...

then why did u RESIGSTER here? :roll: just watch what u had to type.. sheesh!!!

I know how you all feel.. :grouphug:

I couldn't care less what others say behind my back or if they are backstabbing or spreading a false rumor about me, I don't give a hoot! :giggle:

zesty said:
oh i have had it happen to me a few times.. but then i realize they are not my real friends cuz my TRUE/CLOSE/REAL friends would never do that to me.. you just need to know who your TRUE/REAL friends are..

have you ever backstabbed someone??

oakbluffs said:
have you ever backstabbed someone??

yes i have.. but VERY FEW people.. as i don't have a "HATRED BONE" in my body..

why do you ask? :roll: have you?? hmmm...

For me, I stay in low profile and don't respond much. I don't associate/socialize with many friends, only few of them that I trust. I keep my private life to myself and I don't share it with anyone else unless, they are my familiy or close friends that I could trust. :)

Have a nice day ! ;)

Heh! havent we all?? Ive been backstabbed all my life....so quiturbellinachin!
LOL!

yeah Ive noticed that when I take a long drink of delicious water, all I have to do is lay on my stomach and I turn into a vertiable fountain...such a nice sight. I've been backstabbed so many times, even after I've done a lot of public service and volunteering in the deaf community...I've already withdrawn quite a bit from the deaf community and will no longer serve on any board or committee after this year, although I will continue as a member of several organizations. I've had enough.

I'm very sorry that you are feeling that way. I'm in your same shoes that it's been happening to me. If you knew those people who are stabbing your back. You just have to forget about them for a while because they are not worth. I know you find it hard to believe what kind of people they are because you thought they are your friends. I feel the same way. Believe me!, it hurt me like hell but I have to move on with my life. There are some people you will realize who are your true friends in your lifetime. Just go on and do your things that make you happy.

It happens to people all the time, so you are not the only ones here. Friends who talk behind your back are never your real friends. Maybe they are jealous of you. I don't know. But face it, they are not worth of your time. It is their loss, not yours. I know how you feel but you gotta move on with your life. If you want to be friends with them again, I don't know about that. You can try to talk to them and tell them why you couldn't support the deaf community or something like that because you don't have a time or something like that. Maybe they'll understand you.

However, it is often not intended to be mean as many people are just curious about someone else's life. The problem comes when those few who gossip, do so because they enjoy seeing others in pain. I have been a victim of both kinds of gossip and have learned to just ignore it..even when it hurts.

I find that when I ignore it , the gossip goes away much faster since folks get bored with the topic cause no one is reacting to it. The times I react are the times the gossip gets bigger and lasts longer.

hang in there !

True i agree w/you Sab ... I been there before.. that why i never trust them anymore plus i alraedy lost intersting in them so only who i can trust as long respect each other and i been stop hang out w/ friends. So i rather keep stay out cuz it's ani't worth to listen any rumos or gossple who blame for no reason.

Back