Easter is over, what next?

LovelyWoman

Reaction score
Easter is over and the bunny is rest... What next? ***Mother's day*** and closer to my birthday... THink of what else special holiday,, Do you? OH OH yea yea..... Summer is coming soooon!!! Yay Yay

LovelyWoman said:
Easter is over and the bunny is rest... What next? ***Mother's day*** and closer to my birthday... THink of what else special holiday,, Do you? OH OH yea yea..... Summer is coming soooon!!! Yay Yay

Mother's Day then my son's special graduation !! I can't wait to see him to wear the blue and shiney gown and cap. I will smooch all over his face. I may bring a tissue box with me. I may
bawling.gif

When my tissue gone. I would grab American Chopper's shirt. Ooops, his shirt becomes soak !!
mgsly.gif

Sabrina said:
Mother's Day then my son's special graduation !! I can't wait to see him to wear the blue and shiney gown and cap. I will smooch all over his face. I may bring a tissue box with me. I may
bawling.gif

When my tissue gone. I would grab American Chopper's shirt. Ooops, his shirt becomes soak !!
mgsly.gif

Well well well, You done it again. You done good job raising your wonderful son and made him go thru school without having him to drop out of school. Congradulation MOM!! Keep up the good work!! I will send you 10 boxes of tissues to ya. :rofl: :whistle:

My wife's 40th Birthday in May, then my daughter's High School graduation in June and she's off to university in the Fall!

I'm looking forward to Mother's Day, Memorial Day (WGI Holiday, yay!), Father's Day and then... FOURTH OF JULY!!!!

everyone keeps saying mother's dayalthough it's actually in may... - -;;; what about april?!?

thats right...april fools day and then daylight time savings...YAY!

how fun is that? - -;;;

LovelyWoman said:

I have no plans in april cuz easter already gone by...i wish easter in april which it is more fun!! whoohoo!! but now easter passed by it gonna be boring april month with more rain. UGH!!!

*yawns* Nothing to do in APRIL for me.. But in May , oh yeah, Visiting my family again on Memorial Day weekend , and give mom a small late party for Mother's day which on Memorial Day! :D

TOF

Planning in April for my son Nathan's first birthday on May 20th. I have to make a plan, get the cake etc plus shopping to get presents for him I am looking foward to that! Another thing is that we r also looking for a house and hopefully we would have one before summer begins!

And my dad's b-day is on June 29th, my mom's b-day is on July 30, Jeremy's b-day is on July 22, my b-day is on July 25th plus a lot of birthdays in July for my cousins also. It will be so busy and I am looking foward to do all of those things during the summer!!! :)

The next thing I am looking forward to move to another place... If that is possible :D

I'm crossing my fingers for that!

Steel said:
everyone keeps saying mother's dayalthough it's actually in may... - -;;; what about april?!?

thats right...april fools day and then daylight time savings...YAY!

how fun is that? - -;;;

yep, we lose 1 hour of sleep on saturday night. :zzz:

Sabrina said:
bawling.gif

mgsly.gif
Aww time so fly for you!! My last baby daughter is goingto fly Spain tomorrow ( April 7th) for 11 days, I surely worry.... No I won't cry this year because she will graudate high school next year. So save tissue box for me next year will ya?

ravensteve1961 said:
No April Fools Day. :laugh2:
Glad it is over from APRIL FOOL DAY! Some one already tricked me and tell me that my daughter's car tire was flat and I was run and said **** OH shitty**** and check that tire and really nice stared at .. Puzzle me there is no flat.. He laughed.. i said what.. OH shitty APRIL FOOL!!! and I did gentle punch on his upperarm ha ha!!! But sure glad it is over! what a febble I AM!!

TweetyBird said:
start in april to sept i will be BIG BUSY on travels... wow.. :D
Vacation or business??? if you travel down to my state, come and see me! FREE board to stay grin

Back