Easter is over, what next?

Magatsu said:
Spring break week! It will be on next week. Hooray.
Yupper here will have spring break but my daughter won't be spend with me on her Spring break from school because she will be at Spain for 11 days during her spring break aww

Pomeranian said:
Well well well, You done it again. You done good job raising your wonderful son and made him go thru school without having him to drop out of school. Congradulation MOM!! Keep up the good work!! I will send you 10 boxes of tissues to ya. :rofl: :whistle:
That is true.. GOOD WORK! and good MOM to raise kid! (Ten tissues). nah one box good enuff so she can using her man shirt if necessary so she can do wash his shirt after her son graduate that night or day * WHATEVER which the hour will be*. GRIN

Swede said:
My wife's 40th Birthday in May, then my daughter's High School graduation in June and she's off to university in the Fall!
Congrats on ur daughter graduate coming soon... Oh Are you gonna throw a big surprise OVER HILL birthday for your wife? 40!!!!

RedWolf said:
I have no plans in april cuz easter already gone by...i wish easter in april which it is more fun!! whoohoo!! but now easter passed by it gonna be boring april month with more rain. UGH!!!
That is true about APRIL tend RAINING!!! Enough of muddy or flood!!! Yea know easter is gone, but I still serach and pick the eggs almost everyday cos I have chickens to lay.. EH!!

TongueOnFire said:
*yawns* Nothing to do in APRIL for me.. But in May , oh yeah, Visiting my family again on Memorial Day weekend , and give mom a small late party for Mother's day which on Memorial Day! :D

TOF
Hmm Nothing for April you mention.. Oh yea there is... Spring time so you may need to fresh and clean home. Open the window and fresh air since it is SPRING!! GRIN..

My planning is, keep my granddaughter who herself is 19 months old and ill have her June for weekend, my older daughter b-day July and So mine too.. But I ain't giving myself celebrate my bday grin.. * Maybe going South Mississippi on August NSAD* and most is doing yard works. ALso prepare for my last daughter Senior picturce, etc.....

This summer I gotta work, work , work, but in June I am going to visit three members of AllDeaf. ;) Cannot wait.......... :ily:

I guess you all forgot one thing as Mother's Day is on the way :) anyway as for me, next month i will be going to court to battle to keep my son by his idiot real relatives, early in July my brother will be getting married then last week of July my son and I will be gone to Paris (YAY) then time for my son to be in pre-K .. OH boy looks like we are getting busier this summer aren't we?

PurrMeow

LovelyWoman said:
That is true about APRIL tend RAINING!!! Enough of muddy or flood!!! Yea know easter is gone, but I still serach and pick the eggs almost everyday cos I have chickens to lay.. EH!!

oh yea....northeast area of USA had lot of flood going on right now. It really muddy this part of the season. Some home had their basement flooded up. It going to be a tough season until summer! lots of sunshine in the summer either u get tanned or SUNBURNNED! Sunburns make ya looked like red lobster!

LovelyWoman said:
Easter is over and the bunny is rest... What next? ***Mother's day*** and closer to my birthday... THink of what else special holiday,, Do you? OH OH yea yea..... Summer is coming soooon!!! Yay Yay
What Next? my birthday in 10 days ;) :nana:

Back