Does cell phone must be banned when drive on road?

Does cell phone must banned when drive on road?

• Hell yeah!!!

Votes: 34 89.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Not sure, need think more or undecide

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
I vote HELL YEAH! One woman was driving on the red bridge in downtown Portland and she was talking on the cell phone. Thus her car fell off of the bridge in the river.

Cell phones should be banned while use and driving.

wow. I better ask my sister about it. She live in Portland.

OH YES!!!

last weekend we saw a man reading his newspaper while driving on the L.I.E!!! :-o

so we steered clear of him just in case!!!

i know a few who have totalled their cars due to being on their damn cell phone... and a friend of ours was in a near fatal automobile accident because she was distracted and using her SK!!! :crazy:

i refuse to read or answer my cell unless i am at a stop light, i am pulled over or someone else is driving!!!

so i hope people get their asses PUNISHED BY GETTING A BIG FINE for using their cells and SKs!!! :fingersx:

I'm with you too! I usually talk to someone on my sk2 when I'm at stoplight or in a slow rush hour traffic.

Hell yea. I dont talk or use my blackberry while I am driving. I let my son take care of it while I am driving. If he is not there then I wont bother used it unless in an emergency.

My exh almost got killed in the car accident by a young man who was talking on a cellphone. He headed on into my exh's car.
Lucky he is still alive.

I was told in WA has passed banning cell phone while driving but allow wearing bluetooth only. unfair for deaf people.

I have some problem with other vehicles, most are using cell phone. I almost got in car accident when one woman who ran off from red light (that means STOP) and busted her that she's using cell phone, that scared me. When I drive on road (only 2 lanes road, one on forward, one on backward) and one car was so slow, running around 15 mph on 40-50 mph area then I got upset and passed them then busted one man that who enjoy to talk with someone on cell phone and fuck him off.

Do you have problem with drivers who use cell phone when drive on road?

For my idea. I want law to pass, if anyone use cell phone and pull them down then consficate their cell phone (can't give back to them), give an fines and can be force on them to pay termination fee for lose cell phone. I will like this law and make scared all drivers off.

Welcome to Chicago. Chicago already banned cell phone during drive on road in few years ago.

Here vote Hell yeah.

I see that Driver doesn't look too . Almost Hits and slow down too .. Its make me :pissed:

i vote yes cuz for 2 reasons one, drivers aren't paying attention using one hand on the wheel the car or suv WILL NOT stay in one area, 2nd businesses should not allow anyone use the cell phones during business hours if its SO damn important send an email until the user can see it, I stopped using my pager on the road, cuz too many drivers driving LOLO ( crazy in hawaii) and im like this is WORSE than 4 years ago where there were ( cosmo GET OFF OF ME IM TYPING ( thats my dog) little or fewer cars on the highway NOW theres MORE and now with gas going up i hope they use the damn thing else where!

Well, there is unfair situation which I saw several cops to use cellphone while they drove. This is third time they did it and not follow the law! Therefore the cellphone banned is out of order!

Hell YEA!! I had almost accident from the man use cell phone truck. He not pay attention red lights! I was right drove way on green lights. my feet tooo hardest hit brake my car. My milk gallon fell it on the floor in my car ah! I was tooo mad at the man's truck. I heard Oklahoma that will have a vote law no more cell phone in anywhere car or truck! I hope pass the law soon!!!

One deaf lady got ticket 250.00 from police because she use sk1 while drove time in Oklahoma.

Well, there is unfair situation which I saw several cops to use cellphone while they drove. This is third time they did it and not follow the law! Therefore the cellphone banned is out of order!

it's unfair that hearing can talk with headset and deaf cannot. wtf?

Life is unfair... It not like the hearing were rewarded with hearing for being good.

It takes less attention to listen while driving than it does reading while driving. But in both cases, neither activity allows one to pay full attention to the road and thus both are really not a safe thing to be doing while driving.

Well..hearing people who are talking with their headsets are still distracted but not as much as deaf people reading and typing on pagers. That is VERY distracting. I put my pager in the back of my truck so I wont be tempted to glance at it while driving. :rl:

New Jersey has already banned on hand-held cell phones, but unfourtanely people still break them grr. :pissed:

I have tried texting on my Cingular 8252 and Sidekick 3, but it was too much of hassles to keep up and watching the freeway/roadways at the same time.

I am in favour of banning mobile phones (of any) being in use, but it doesn't really bother me if they are paying attention where they are going. There is a county in the Atlanta area that had just banned mobile phones in use within the county. I don't know if they are actually enforcing the law at all.

Oh yeah!!!

Cell phones are being banned here in Germany but it doesn't solve anything because they still use cell phone while they are driving... :roll: Do you know why? Because they can afford to pay EUR 40 ($54) penalty fine (without accident involved)... They can acheive to pay... I wish they change from EUR 40 ($54) into EUR 100...($136) penatly fine... Oh Well...

Back