Does cell phone must be banned when drive on road?

Does cell phone must banned when drive on road?

• Hell yeah!!!

Votes: 34 89.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Not sure, need think more or undecide

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
Life is unfair... It not like the hearing were rewarded with hearing for being good.

It takes less attention to listen while driving than it does reading while driving. But in both cases, neither activity allows one to pay full attention to the road and thus both are really not a safe thing to be doing while driving.

♫♫ Let ban on something while driving...
ban on talk each other...
ban food to eat...
ban video portable to play...
ban on music to listen...
ban on DVD portable to watch...
ban to masturbate...
ban for have sex while driving... ♫♫

♫♫ Let ban on something while driving...
ban on talk each other...
ban food to eat...
ban video portable to play...
ban on music to listen...
ban on DVD portable to watch...
ban to masturbate...
ban for have sex while driving... ♫♫

Going the extremist route? :D Some of these things are not a great idea while driving and while the others are irrelevant to the discussion. For example, listening to music is innocuous while driving.

My hearing family talk on their mobile phone while driving because we have a microphone build in, hand-free phone.

One thing my husband was talking, I turn round and say something, he said "SHHH I am on the phone", I didn't realised he was talking to the phone as I thought he was talking to my daughters in the car trip!!

:hmm: if the cell phone gonna to be banned then therefore any mobile devices will gonna be banned such as Sidekick , etcs... got be careful what you say out loud ! :hmm:

I think it is rude and disrespectful whenever a hearing or Deaf driver is using a cellphone or pager while driving.

I get small panic attacks everytime the driver picks up the pager/phone.

I know one girl who got in a car accident cuz she was busy talking on her Sidekick. Funny thing is, she admitted that she was talking on her Sidekick and didn't see the car ahead of her. Yet, she blamed the driver of the car she hit because the car "appeared" suddenly.

Going the extremist route? :D Some of these things are not a great idea while driving and while the others are irrelevant to the discussion. For example, listening to music is innocuous while driving.

I guess changing clothes while driving on highway isn't on the list... whew :iolol:

Back