Does anybody live in Florida?

I lived in Lauderhill, Fort Lauderdale, and Miami Shores. I lived in Broward and Miami-Dade Counties. I love Miami life and hope to move there once I graduated from Gally in boring DC. I missed the weather and the beauty of my people and surroundings.:bowdown: :ily:

ahh, i used to live in clearwater for almost 8 yrs. i have a lot of friends live in fl such as miami, naple, tampa, penscola, and other cities. i like going to south beach for wild nights !

I own second house at south outside of Tampa Bay. :mrgreen: I'll be there this Aug.

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Yeah I do live in Florida tho. Near Melbourne.

Hahahahhaha! I live near Melbourne...but in AUSTRALIA, hehehe! :) Just had to jump in when I saw you mention living near Melbourne, Florida. :rofl:

Goldie

my dad own a place in near Fort Lauderdale, west palm beach... i am not sure which one... haha i havent gone there for a while ....

I was in Miami Beach last month. South Beach was awesome. Lots of restaurants, clubs and bars. Don't mind going there again.

For any members of AllDeaf that lives in Florida or for those of you that had visited Florida recently...I was wondering how it feels now after being hit by four hurricanes...still feel like staying or moving away?

Roadrunner, good question!!!

How about Tropical Storm Lisa?

Heh heh...Im sure it will die out even before it gets out of the Atlantic...

Roadrunner said:
For any members of AllDeaf that lives in Florida or for those of you that had visited Florida recently...I was wondering how it feels now after being hit by four hurricanes...still feel like staying or moving away?

I live in probably the only place in FL that wasn't hit by any of these storms, the FL Keys, and we're gonna stay. Probably not wise considering that if a storm did actually hit here, we'd be toast. However, it's beautiful here, so it's very hard to leave a place like this. But, we've already seen two hurricanes hit here in recent years, so it's only a matter of time before the "Big One" really does come. In all honesty, though... We'll probably move in the next couple of years.

I visited Florida a year and a half ago for Spring Break. I went to Key West, Florida with some friends. Before that, I went to Florida for Disney World 20 years ago. I had fun during both visits. :)

I went to Fla when I was 8 years old, for a week. I went to Disney World, MGM, Epcot, Gatorland, Sea World... Would like to go to FL but not during hurricane season....

Roadrunner said:

:werd: I was thinking of same thing about these
deafies in Florida and how did they deal with these
hurricanes etc... I hope to see more responses
from them here.

born and raised

I born and raised Fla, Pasco County area
I graduated FSDB
After Graduate , try got a job in Fla and they pay low wage and SUCKS!!!
My father told me move other state and get a good job, after that I did, I moved other state and got a good job. My family still live in Fla, I do love live in Fla but job no!!
when I retired I will go back Fla ( MY HOMETOWN)
but now my parents are gone, they gave me a house, now I have 2 home, lucky me.

I used to live in Clearwater, FL for 20 years (1985-2005). Now I want to move back to Florida NOW!!!

Back