Do you support abortion as

• a legal?

Votes: 39 63.9%
  • an illegal?

Votes: 22 36.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Okay. Do you support a fetus' life come first before mother's life, right?

Yes she is a full pro-lifer because she do not support to rid of fetus to save mother´s risk life and beleive that fetus´s life come first before mother´s risk life. She claim that C-Section is the one who can save mother´s risk life.

As for my opinion, I rather to see women/girls saved from their risk healths first before a fetus' life.

Yes, me too. I rather to see mother´s life come first before fetus.

I don't feel comfortable to support an abortion, I meant, if you are pro-choice.. you can't speak up for those poor fetuses. C A N N O T.

No, she is a true pro-lifer and respect everyone´s opinion over abortion issues. She do not involve their choice but her own interest. She decided to vote abortion as an illegal. Nobody can force her but her own decision. It like 2 choice with pros/cons before we make our decision which one, we should vote to.

I'm always glad that I'm pro-life so I able speak up for them. :)

I respect your view when I see different as you over pro-life and pro-choice.

I interpreted Meggy2´s posts... Please correct me if I am mistake or not...

:ty:

I do not support abortion. Yes i am pro choice and i can speak up for those fetuses. I am christian. Everyone entitle to their opinion.

Why you claim to be pro-choice since I read all of your posts and accept my knowledge that you are a pro-lifer?

:confused: I thought you are pro-life?

Yes I thought the same that she is a pro-lifer since I read all of her posts. I am waiting for her to reply why she claim to be pro-choice.

For your information, I did ask pro-choice group in LJ and they told me it's not about fetus because no one (pro-choicers) speak up for unborn children. Only speak up and fight for women's rights, not fetuses. So, if you are pro-choice then you should not speak up for fetus but to speak up for each woman/girl. That's what I know.

Yes, that´s right because Government should not control women´s body. It´s women´s responsible to decide either they can raise a child alone or not because Government do not raise child.

Originally Posted by Wokamuka
Raising a child in a well-adjusted environment is a very, very challenging job. I have a tremendous amount of respect for good parents and the good people they give to the world.

Far be it from me to make decisions for other people. I respect other people in making the right decisions for themselves, the community, and the world. Far be it from me to assume that I know best for them, the community and the world.

If a person or persons cannot bring a child into the world, well-equiped with resources necessary for survival and sustenance, their decision not to have an abortion would be an affront to humanity. If you can't give a child what s/he needs, are you condemning it by making sure it is born? (Don't give me a bullcrap excuse that it's "somebody else's fault" or "will"!)

I am, politically, pro-choice. I would not endorse abortion as an option. "Where there is a will, there is a way." I will not force another person to follow my own politics/religion/beliefs. Instead, I'd channel my energy (against abortion) in making sure that alternative solutions are solid. As it stands, alternative solutions are embarrassing, corrupted, and disgusting and the "safer" alternative is religious-based and, equally, embarrassing, corrupted, and disgusting solutions.

Stop telling other people what to do!

exactly. They may have decided to have a child... and then later in several months, there may be unforeseeable event that caused them to be unable to care for child financially. The baby is better off being aborted than born into unstable household that may result in divorce, financial difficulty, etc. Whatever the case, it is ultimately their (parents) or her choice to determine what's best for baby. Banning abortion is as cruel as exposing child to unstable environment where he/she may end up being a thug or may die before he/she reaches to adulthood life due to economical difficulty (starvation, poor health care, etc.).

Well said!!! It´s unfair to raise a child at poor environment because he/she doesn´t deserve it.

Let me guess. You don't support abortion, instead with that, you support a woman's desicion. Right? If so, that would be a lot of make sense. I think?

Because I don't support both of them (illegal and legal) but I prefer to support a woman's desicion while I hope there is a way to save future people.

Let me explain what legal and illegal is about.

If you support a women´s decision with cons/pro which mean is a legal.

If you don´t support women´s decision with cons/pro which mean is an illegal.

I hope it makes sense?

Originally Posted by SCBassist
I'm pro-choice simply on the basis that those mothers who don't want a child nor will want to care for one will have the option to not continue a pregnancy in contrast to being forced to care for a child who would only end up neglected and/or on the streets.

i am incline to agree

:confused: I thought you would disagree with SCBassist´s post?

SCBassist, well said!!! that´s why I support women´s choice.

* Yes she is a full pro-lifer because she do not support to rid of fetus to save mother´s risk life and beleive that fetus´s life come first before mother´s risk life. She claim that C-Section is the one who can save mother´s risk life.
* No, she is a true pro-lifer and respect everyone´s opinion over abortion issues. She do not involve their choice but her own interest. She decided to vote abortion as an illegal. Nobody can force her but her own decision. It like 2 choice with pros/cons before we make our decision which one, we should vote to.
-Liebling

Oooh, I now understand. :ty:
I'm so sorry for misunderstanding you, Meggie. :hug:

* Yes, me too. I rather to see mother´s life come first before fetus.
* I respect your view when I see different as you over pro-life and pro-choice.

:nods: Sure. :) But let me clear my post that you quoted to..

"As for my opinion, ... I don't feel comfortable to support an abortion, I meant, if you are pro-choice.. you can't speak up for those poor fetuses. C A N N O T. I'm always glad that I'm pro-life so I able speak up for them."

That's my opinion to share with Meggie. But you are right, she is a pro-life. :ty: for clear up my mind from confusion.

If you support a women´s decision with cons/pro which mean is a legal.

No, that's not mean I support a legal abortion, however, I see both of this: Abortion Reasons

POS :
- Save a woman's life.
- She is able to gain her goal.
- She is able to handle her own financial plans for herself.
- She don't have to worry what's happen next.
- A man or woman don't have to pay a child support.
- She can go to college to complete her goal.
- She can have another child if she's ready
- Many things to say.

CON : ( if she have or don't have an abortion)
- Child will be not be here to affact on others.
- Child's future descendant never will be existed.
- Child may be in a poor qaulity of life.
- She and child will be not happy.
- She can't afford child for herself.
- Many things to say.

Woman and Child may be lucky or may not be lucky. It's depend on their satuations are. That's why the legal abortion have many good reasons, of course, abortion choice may have poor reasons sometime.

All about her choice, not mine.
One problem, a child have no rights to be protected.

Gee, I seriously think she should abort me because I was a poor qaulity of life. I have no choice. :dunno:

That's why I don't want to support both of legal and illegal but I prefer to see how solutions get improve better by advanced supplies, and other technical things, and etc etc. It will reduce a rate of abortion and adoption. To make a family house issue much better, to heal foster system, to create a techincal BC stuff, and many things to list it.

:take a red tape:

:write it down:

: put it on my mouth:

:hands hold together:

:a labeled red tape reads "LIFE":

I'd better to get to go. I have to work by tomorrow. I'll come back and check it out here after my work.

Please don´t mention death penalty here because it doesn´t relate to the title of my thread. Its about support abortion as a legal or an illegal. You can share anything con/pros about abortion issues why you support it as a legal or an illegal... There´re alway have two choices. If you want to talk about legal and illegal/pro-choice & pro-life over death penalty then create a new thread.

:ty:

KarissaMann05, :ty: for make list over cons/pros... I will respond later.

I find it interesting that those who claim to be "Pro-Life" will deny/refuse the basic principles of a life: shelter, food, function, and love.

Who does not care about the essential needs of a productive life? "Pro-life"rs!

You can´t vote both but just one of two choices. Yes I know both choices have pro/cons but we have to vote one after study on many cons/pros on both choices before decision to be made.
That's why I didn't vote in the poll. It's a loaded poll.

Some people don't need to vote. Everybody else knows that there are people who wish for everything to be illegal when without their consent/"consult."

Abortion ...

It's murder, it's a human baby, not a baby fault!

Suicide is self murder!

Bible said You Must Not Murder!

It's wrong to take the life of another human being!

We're human, not an object of nothing!

I cryed hard when people die of health problems and murder, accident, it's terrible to lose a love one and it's terrible to murder someone, it's gruesome and baby inside are innocent do not deserved to be aborted!

That's sad!

You would rather a baby to die a long, slow death rather than prevent it?

That's the greater evil and, certainly, not Christian.

Suicide is self murder!

I cryed hard when people die of health problems and murder, accident, it's terrible to lose a love one and it's terrible to murder someone, it's gruesome and baby inside are innocent do not deserved to be aborted!

That's sad!

Abortion is a necessary evil sometimes.

Last edited:

Suicide is self murder!

That's sad!

I know what you mean...
Because of we live in a "human selection" world, one other reason, a vaule of life is worthless to anyone who don't believe in all life matters. A life should throw away like a toliet if a person don't have any meaning of his/her life. =/

You know, a few times, I was told by some people that they thought mom should abort me because of my disability and poor qaulity of life. Imagine that, huh? :roll:

I am very understand how you feel. I do.

But... Please, remember, you should not tell them what to do. It's her choice to make, even if it is not yours...

...I see both of this: Abortion Reasons

POS :
- Save a woman's life.
- She is able to gain her goal.
- She is able to handle her own financial plans for herself.
- She don't have to worry what's happen next.
- A man or woman don't have to pay a child support.
- She can go to college to complete her goal.
- She can have another child if she's ready
- Many things to say.

CON : ( if she have or don't have an abortion)
- Child will be not be here to affact on others.
- Child's future descendant never will be existed.
- Child may be in a poor qaulity of life.
- She and child will be not happy.
- She can't afford child for herself.
- Many things to say.

Add more things to say.

POS:
- Child don't have to deal with a pain experience.
- She can have other child if she's ready to be parent.
- She may not regert her choice and happy with it.

CON:
- She may regert her choice had made.
- She can't get her child back if she changes her mind.
- One or few of her young kids will not be here if she don't abort her older child.
- Abortion tools can damage woman's uterus (sp) and cant have children.
- After had abortion, she may have a miscarriage in future.

Mmm.. I can't think of more.. i'm trying to be netural on both of this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back