Do you support abortion as

• a legal?

Votes: 39 63.9%
  • an illegal?

Votes: 22 36.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how's that possible. that's like saying you do not support private ownership of guns but you are pro-gun :confused::confused::confused:

so let me make sure I understand you - You say you do NOT support abortion... yet you are pro-choice.... meaning you support women's decisions to have abortions if they want. Please clarify

Yeah.. what I thought... :hmm:

Raising a child in a well-adjusted environment is a very, very challenging job. I have a tremendous amount of respect for good parents and the good people they give to the world.

Far be it from me to make decisions for other people. I respect other people in making the right decisions for themselves, the community, and the world. Far be it from me to assume that I know best for them, the community and the world.

If a person or persons cannot bring a child into the world, well-equiped with resources necessary for survival and sustenance, their decision not to have an abortion would be an affront to humanity. If you can't give a child what s/he needs, are you condemning it by making sure it is born? (Don't give me a bullcrap excuse that it's "somebody else's fault" or "will"!)

I am, politically, pro-choice. I would not endorse abortion as an option. "Where there is a will, there is a way." I will not force another person to follow my own politics/religion/beliefs. Instead, I'd channel my energy (against abortion) in making sure that alternative solutions are solid. As it stands, alternative solutions are embarrassing, corrupted, and disgusting and the "safer" alternative is religious-based and, equally, embarrassing, corrupted, and disgusting solutions.

Stop telling other people what to do!

Raising a child in a well-adjusted environment is a very, very challenging job. I have a tremendous amount of respect for good parents and the good people they give to the world.

Far be it from me to make decisions for other people. I respect other people in making the right decisions for themselves, the community, and the world. Far be it from me to assume that I know best for them, the community and the world.

If a person or persons cannot bring a child into the world, well-equiped with resources necessary for survival and sustenance, their decision not to have an abortion would be an affront to humanity. If you can't give a child what s/he needs, are you condemning it by making sure it is born? (Don't give me a bullcrap excuse that it's "somebody else's fault" or "will"!)

I am, politically, pro-choice. I would not endorse abortion as an option. "Where there is a will, there is a way." I will not force another person to follow my own politics/religion/beliefs. Instead, I'd channel my energy (against abortion) in making sure that alternative solutions are solid. As it stands, alternative solutions are embarrassing, corrupted, and disgusting and the "safer" alternative is religious-based and, equally, embarrassing, corrupted, and disgusting solutions.

exactly. They may have decided to have a child... and then later in several months, there may be unforeseeable event that caused them to be unable to care for child financially. The baby is better off being aborted than born into unstable household that may result in divorce, financial difficulty, etc. Whatever the case, it is ultimately their (parents) or her choice to determine what's best for baby. Banning abortion is as cruel as exposing child to unstable environment where he/she may end up being a thug or may die before he/she reaches to adulthood life due to economical difficulty (starvation, poor health care, etc.).

:gpost:

Good post! You are entitled on your opinion as well.

But, I'm confused. I don't see anybody tell to do in here. :confused:

EDIT: I check all posts in here and I don't see anything else unless are you refering to pervious thread, arent you?

I am here, interesting conversation.

hi there. Can you clarify your position? We're still confused. You do not support abortion but you're pro-choice.

Instead, I'd channel my energy (against abortion) in making sure that alternative solutions are solid.

And, I love that quote! I'm heartily agreed with this.

When the rate of abortion get lower and lower while a various solution get improve and improve, it will save many future people and improve their qaulity of lives. :)

Let me guess. You don't support abortion, instead with that, you support a woman's desicion. Right? If so, that would be a lot of make sense. I think?

Because I don't support both of them (illegal and legal) but I prefer to support a woman's desicion while I hope there is a way to save future people.

I believe that every human being in the world including in wombs have to right to live. Do you know their heart was created first before others?

I do not support abortion. Yes i am pro choice and i can speak up for those fetuses. I am christian. Everyone entitle to their opinion.

If you do not support abortion, then you are pro-life. Get it right.

I believe that every human being in the world including in wombs have to right to live. Do you know their heart was created first before others?

Bond font -That's actually pro-life's quote. If you are a member of LiveJournal, you will notice many "right to live" icons in Pro-Life Communities.

I'm curious. Are you anti-anything and for life as anti-death penalty, anti-abortion, anti-war, anti-cruelity, etc etc?

I'm pro-choice simply on the basis that those mothers who don't want a child nor will want to care for one will have the option to not continue a pregnancy in contrast to being forced to care for a child who would only end up neglected and/or on the streets.

I'm pro-choice simply on the basis that those mothers who don't want a child nor will want to care for one will have the option to not continue a pregnancy in contrast to being forced to care for a child who would only end up neglected and/or on the streets.

i am incline to agree

EDIT: I check all posts in here and I don't see anything else unless are you refering to pervious thread, arent you?

When it becomes a "Pro-Choice"/"Pro-Life" discussion, the political battle lines are drawn. It would seem that one side (mainly, Pro-Lifers) is trying to legislate others.

"Stop telling other people what to do" is my sentiment against those who wish to legislate and/or force others into a politically-accepted "compliance."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back