• a legal?

Votes: 39 63.9%
  • an illegal?

Votes: 22 36.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted as legal.

Before this thread gets going again, let's all keep in mind that the question is whether you support abortion remaining a legal medical procedure. It is not about whether you trust doctors, and it is not about personal experience. It is about whether you believe women should keep the right to terminate a pregnancy.

:gpost:

I voted legal.

I only support abortion if the pregnancy puts the mother’s life at risk, or a life of an unborn child. But, other than that no, I do not trust abortion clinics or abortionists.

I never support abortion because God gave us breath to breathe. God created us. in wombs especially, babies are precious in God's eyes.

I vote that abortion should be legal only in the case of the pregnancy endangering the physical health of the mother. All other abortions should be illegal.

Which choice is that on the poll?

No matter .... just legal or illegal to compare with Yes or No. There´re alway have 2 choices with cons/pros.

Before this thread gets going again, let's all keep in mind that the question is whether you support abortion remaining a legal medical procedure. It is not about whether you trust doctors, and it is not about personal experience. It is about whether you believe women should keep the right to terminate a pregnancy.

Exactly

I never support abortion because God gave us breath to breathe. God created us. in wombs especially, babies are precious in God's eyes.

Do you mean that a fetus´s life come first before mother´s life?

So your answer would be "no, I don't support a woman's right to choose in any situation, including rape and incest." Is this correct?

So your answer would be "no, I don't support a woman's right to choose in any situation, including rape and incest." Is this correct?

I would like to add one more to your post... life threatening?

Meggie2, what about life threatening?

No matter .... just legal or illegal to compare with Yes or No. There´re alway have 2 choices with cons/pros.
OK.

I vote legal to save the life of the mother.

I vote illegal for all other reasons.

It is depend on what it is. C section would do fine.

I don't get what you're saying here. You don't perform csections unless the woman is ready to deliver. Abortion wouldn't come into play in that case.

But I can't control everyone. They are entitled to their opinions. I don't disagree about that. person can carry it before full term to perform c section even it have danger to mother but mother still survive.

But I can't control everyone. They are entitled to their opinions. I don't disagree about that. person can carry it before full term to perform c section even it have danger to mother but mother still survive.

Do you mean, "But, I can't control everyone. They entitled to their opinions. I don't agree about abortion issue. Person can carry it before full term to perform c section, even it have a danger to mother but some mothers still able to survive."? Right?

Okay. Do you support a fetus' life come first before mother's life, right?

As for my opinion, I rather to see women/girls saved from their risk healths first before a fetus' life. I don't feel comfortable to support an abortion, I meant, if you are pro-choice.. you can't speak up for those poor fetuses. C A N N O T.

I'm always glad that I'm pro-life so I able speak up for them. :)

I do not support abortion. Yes i am pro choice and i can speak up for those fetuses. I am christian. Everyone entitle to their opinion.

I do not support abortion. Yes i am pro choice and i can speak up for those fetuses. I am christian. Everyone entitle to their opinion.

:confused: I thought you are pro-life?

For your information, I did ask pro-choice group in LJ and they told me it's not about fetus because no one (pro-choicers) speak up for unborn children. Only speak up and fight for women's rights, not fetuses. So, if you are pro-choice then you should not speak up for fetus but to speak up for each woman/girl. That's what I know.

I'm not sure how's that possible. that's like saying you do not support private ownership of guns but you are pro-gun :confused::confused::confused:

so let me make sure I understand you - You say you do NOT support abortion... yet you are pro-choice.... meaning you support women's decisions to have abortions if they want. Please clarify

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back