Do you support abortion as

• a legal?

Votes: 39 63.9%
  • an illegal?

Votes: 22 36.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I see. And suppose you had a beautiful baby girl who at the age of 14 was violently raped, and became pregnant as the result of thvat rape? You would force her to carry the pregnancy to term no matter how much psychological damage it caused?

Or suppose you have a beautiful daughter who is raped by her father, and she becomes pregnant as a result. It is determined that the child has genetic defects so severe that it will not survive the birth process. You would force her to endure 9 months of pregnancy just so she could give birth to a baby that dies during the process of giving birth?

It is depend on what it is. C section would do fine.[/QUOTE

A C-section cannot always save the life of a pregnant woman or a fetus. What if simply being pregnant was a threat to the mother's life?

But I can't control everyone. They are entitled to their opinions. I don't disagree about that. person can carry it before full term to perform c section even it have danger to mother but mother still survive.

That makes no sense, in light of the question.

Meggie2 - are you a spammer bot sanctioned by Anti-Abortion organization?

I do not support abortion. Yes i am pro choice and i can speak up for those fetuses. I am christian. Everyone entitle to their opinion.

Wait a minute. In post #27, I aked you this question:

So your answer would be "no, I don't support a woman's right to choose in any situation, including rape and incest." Is this correct?

In post #28, you replied:

Yes.

Now you are saying you are pro-choice. Which one is it? You don't support a woman's right to choose, or you do support a woman's right to choose? I'm confused by your answers.

Jill, I think she's probably a spammer or bot. :dunno:

EDIT: A spammer/bot may hack in her user, I guess? Who know?

The spammer bot is stuck in its logic loop. that explains the ambiguous answers, repeating "I am christian" and "i am incline to agree." silly defective robot

That makes no sense, in light of the question.

Leave her alone, Can't you tell she has a hard time understanding a question being asked? She just having a hard time explaining herself, If you read all her posts, You'll understand more about her.

Leave her alone, Can't you tell she has a hard time understanding a question being asked? She just having a hard time explaining herself, If you read all her posts, You'll understand more about her.

really? :eek3: ouch... my apology, Meggie

I find it interesting when people assert their beliefs to be pro-life also assert a belief in the death penalty.

I believe in a woman's choice to have an abortion or not. I do admit that I get taken aback if I hear of somebody doing this regularly, like, for the 10th time.

There is such a thing as the next day pill to make sure the pregnancy doesn't take root, though. Effective within 3 days, I believe. Sooner the better, of course.

OK.

I vote legal to save the life of the mother.

I vote illegal for all other reasons.

You can´t vote both but just one of two choices. Yes I know both choices have pro/cons but we have to vote one after study on many cons/pros on both choices before decision to be made.

Originally Posted by Meggie2
I don't disagree about that. person can carry it before full term to perform c section even it have danger to mother but mother still survive.

Do you really beleive this?

I did read all of her posts, in both this thread and others. And the reason that I as well as several others have asked for clarification, is because she is having a hard time explaining herself. If she were not having a hard time, we would not have found it necessary to ask for clarificaion.

But, since you seem to understand it all so well, why don't you clarify her position for all of us?

I find it interesting when people assert their beliefs to be pro-life also assert a belief in the death penalty.

I believe in a woman's choice to have an abortion or not. I do admit that I get taken aback if I hear of somebody doing this regularly, like, for the 10th time.

There is such a thing as the next day pill to make sure the pregnancy doesn't take root, though. Effective within 3 days, I believe. Sooner the better, of course.

One of the great contradictions of the "pro-life" platform.

Re: the morning after pill: effective up to 72 hours; recommended within 48 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back